What's new

India's Olympic team served 'rotten' food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Olympic sports are a manifestation of the highest order of many civilised things: sports science, material science, chronolographical science, human and physics, physiological studies, human endeavour and techniques, coaching skills, organisation and management, law, justice and fairness, emergency and crisis management, team work and motivation, creativiy and endurance.

Hats off to your research team.

Mr.Götterdämmerung, ur obsession for china is well known. U hate India that's ur choice but dont argue with blind faith.How much u know about India? Just put ur china-obsession on a hold,care to see what happening positive in india and then u will find that we r taking care of culprits too.How many corrupted CCP leaders have been arrested in China so far?Do u have any data? And please put something between ur ears that there are millions of dumbos in ur beloved country too.

Don't think if you don't have data no one does.

Here are what you wanted:
Wu Yuliang, deputy secretary of the CPC Central Commission for Discipline Inspection, the party's anti-corruption body, said his anti-graft group investigated 139,621 cases of malfeasance in 2010 and punished 146,517 people. Of those cases, 5,373 have been referred to the courts for criminal persecution. [Source: CNN June 25, 2011]

Note, this is one year's data.

Maybe those are small fishes, but Chen Yuliang, former Shanghai mayor, and Bo Xilai (not prosecuted yet) were both member of politburo. They were either sacked and/or prosecuted. Member of politburo are among top 25 leaders in China.

There is a reason that China is less corrupted than India, where a Russia woman can cost your taxpayer's billions more dollar by sleeping with you officer.

Similar in USA, when the 1% caused the financial melting down, 99% has to bear the burden, yet Wall Street alligators got even bigger bonus...

Back to topic.

Those in charge of food must have looted the money for the athlets. They must be investigated.

The most deplorable and pitiful thing is that many Indians here say, hey, you know what, we already have one gold, who cares as we are united by our culture, blahblah…

No wonder your “democracy” is so hopelessly corrupted, more than authoritarianism.

dont talk nonsense as if you dont know the expediency of the internet!

I was congratulating you. Your definition for olympics should go into text books to be learned by young minds.

if you are so united, why india has the most no of rebellious organisations which want to gun down your government?

Who wants to gun down my government ? If we win olympic gold medals in gymnastics, will they stop wanting to gun down the government or no ?

Who wants to gun down my government ? If we win olympic gold medals in gymnastics, will they stop wanting to gun down the government or no ?

Well, you are actually not far off. To win a medal at the Olympics a lot of things must things must go right in the government. It starts from selecting the best talent from young age, nourish, coach and educate him/her, providing the best facilities for the training with the best possible teacher, having a whole team who is dedicated to the athlet's well-being from food to health, etc. If a gov. has no problems to provide this condition it also means that the gov is also efficient in many other areas, e.g. reducing poverty, education for all, manage to provide good infrastructure, etc.

Götterdämmerung;3017925 said:
Well, you are actually not far off. To win a medal at the Olympics a lot of things must things must go right in the government. It starts from selecting the best talent from young age, nourish, coach and educate him/her, providing the best facilities for the training with the best possible teacher, having a whole team who is dedicated to the athlet's well-being from food to health, etc. If a gov. has no problems to provide this condition it also means that the gov is also efficient in many other areas, e.g. reducing poverty, education for all, manage to provide good infrastructure, etc.

By that logic, Ethopian , Kenyan , Zimbabwean etc govts are doing a better job than India in reducing poverty, education for all, manage to provide good infrastructure, etc. as they got more medals than India (in 2008 Olympics)

It seems like a good strategy to me, the athletes will eat less food and spend more time exercising

Coach: Rajeeb, run your laps faster or else the chef is going to serve you that 4 month old watermelon curry!

Rajeeb: Oh God no, OK OK, I'll run, I'll run. Anything besides the rotted watermelon curry...

Coach: Works every time. :lol:

The number of medals Pakistanis brought up on good diet got in 2008= 0

Why do you compare yourself to smaller countries like Pakistan. Next you will be comparing India to Afghanistan and Nepal.

Wonder why you can compare to China who has a similar population to India. I will tell you why cos you look like and are massive failures

Why do you compare yourself to smaller countries like Pakistan. Next you will be comparing India to Afghanistan and Nepal.

Wonder why you can compare to China who has a similar population to India. I will tell you why cos you look like and are massive failures

I am not comparing India with Pakistan, just reminding you that a man with no hand should not make fun of man with no finger.

You are right, population wise we should compare with China but then again Pakistan with the 6th highest population doesn't have a single medal in the Olympics tally is a shame in itself especially with all that Martial race thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom