What's new

India's Olympic team served 'rotten' food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you compare yourself to smaller countries like Pakistan. Next you will be comparing India to Afghanistan and Nepal.

Wonder why you can compare to China who has a similar population to India. I will tell you why cos you look like and are massive failures
Lets compare Population wise India got 101 medal in CWG 2010 which includes 36 golds ... While Pakistan got 5 with 2 Gold..

Now Indias Population is 7 times the population of Pakistan So by that calculation 5 x 7 = 35 which is still 66 less medals then India...

India was on 2nd place while Pakistan on 17th ... Enjoy...

By that logic, Ethopian , Kenyan , Zimbabwean etc govts are doing a better job than India in reducing poverty, education for all, manage to provide good infrastructure, etc. as they got more medals than India (in 2008 Olympics)

In how many different sports are these countries good in? Exactly one: running. A sport that does not require much but just run on the street, the sidewalk, the hill, in the forest, in the savannah, ...

I am not comparing India with Pakistan, just reminding you that a man with no hand should not make fun of man with no finger.

You are right, population wise we should compare with China but then again Pakistan as the 6th highest population doesn't have a single medal in the Olympics tally is a shame in itself especially with all that Martial race thingy.

Whatever Pakistan's shame Incredible India's is 6 times more. But you want to go off topic I suppose to detract from Indian failures.

Götterdämmerung;3018057 said:
In how many different sports are these countries good in? Exactly one: running. A sport that does not require much but just run on the street, the sidewalk, the hill, in the forest, in the savannah, ...

good point I did not think of that

Off topic dribble. Indians and sport simply do not go together lol
Dont u Have Shame left in u that ur Still ranting on this Thread after been repeatedly Snubbed by Indians...

Götterdämmerung;3018057 said:

Doesn't matter....but it goes against your theory of :

If a gov. has no problems to provide this condition it also means that the gov is also efficient in many other areas, e.g. reducing poverty, education for all, manage to provide good infrastructure, etc.

Please read the definition of olympics sport by Chinese Century in Post# 47.

Sameways , taking India as the reference, following your logic countries like Malaysia, Sweden, Israel, Austria, Ireland etc are doing a very bad job at nation building as they got less medals than India in olympics.

Doesn't matter....but it goes against your theory of :

It does matter for practically all other sports, though. As a matter of fact, it's a shameful fact that India didn't even manage to perform well in a sport that does not require much like running. :disagree:

Off topic dribble. Indians and sport simply do not go together lol

Same for Pakistanis which is zero medals for 179 million people.

Götterdämmerung;3018089 said:
It does matter for practically all other sports, though. As a matter of fact, it's a shameful fact that India didn't even manage to perform well in a sport that does not require much like running. :disagree:

Oh please ...don't change rules halfway to the game. Pls stick to what you said in post # 53 which means medals in olympics equal to better Govt. Prove to me that Zimbabwean Govt is better than Indian Govt.

Please read the definition of olympics sport by Chinese Century in Post# 47.

Sameways , taking India as the reference, following your logic countries like Malaysia, Sweden, Israel, Austria, Ireland etc are doing a very bad job at nation building as they got less medals than India in olympics.

Now you compare a nation of a few millions with over one billion. None of them aspire to be a super power either. And yes, they all have won medals, but only more in line with their respective population.

Austria? Have you seen their medals in Winter Olympics?

Oh please ...don't change rules halfway to the game. Pls stick to what you said in post # 53.

The exception proves the rule.

By that logic, Ethopian , Kenyan , Zimbabwean etc govts are doing a better job than India in reducing poverty, education for all, manage to provide good infrastructure, etc. as they got more medals than India (in 2008 Olympics)

the countries mentioned are exceptions. probably india is more comfortable comparing themselves with exceptions.

Götterdämmerung;3018102 said:
Now you compare a nation of a few millions with over one billion. None of them aspire to be a super power either. And yes, they all have won medals, but only more in line with their respective population.

The exception proves the rule.

Show me one GoI document supporting this statement.

Also this proves that you should do a little homework before vomiting ignorance.

the countries mentioned are exceptions. probably india is more comfortable comparing themselves with exceptions.

There was no mention of exceptions in the rule.

Götterdämmerung;3018102 said:

Oye Hero read Post #63

Show me one GoI document supporting this statement.

Also this proves that you should do a little homework before vomiting ignorance.

There was no mention of exceptions in the rule.

Life is full of exceptions proving the rule.

I remember the opening speech of the CWG where India as a super power was mentioned. Plenty of you Indians in this forum say that as well. I have never seen a Malay, Austrian or Swede ever saying this, even though I go to Austria for ski holiday every year.

Btw, is that guy who made the opening speech at the CWG still in prison for embezzling millions of rupees?

Götterdämmerung;3018140 said:
Life is full of exceptions proving the rule.

I remember the opening speech of the CWG where India as a super power was mentioned. Plenty of you Indians in this forum say that as well. I have never seen a Malay, Austrian or Swede ever saying this, even though I go to Austria for ski holiday every year.

Btw, is that guy who made the opening speech at the CWG still in prison for embezzling millions of rupees?

Oh man r u Spider man of PDF since u Jump from one Offtopic Comment to another which has no link in between ... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom