What's new

India's not so indigenous AEW&CS NETRA

What NONSENSE thread
Much more credible than the BS you post just to keep your tail up'
India Becomes only the 5th Country in the World to design and induct a home made AWACS
LOL
And the THREAD STARTER wants highlight that only 48% is indengious
Actually it's your cousin Pradip R Sagar knocking your brain

WHO GIVES A DAM...…

The fact is its built ,, its flying and its INDIAN we don't care if the platform is Brazilian or from Mongolia

" YOU PEOPLE CLAIM THUNDER IS INDENGIOUS"

so who cares

If you had a brain you would be dangerous, the pre-fix JF-17 represents joint fighter hence unlike you characters always boxing above weight, no one claims Thunder to be indigenous.
As for giving damn....wonder who is running like a headless chicken desperate to prove his penny worth.
The article is written by an Indian based on a CAG report which among other discrepancies is questioning DRDO claim of project being 81% indigenous.

Much more credible than the BS you post just to keep your tail up'

LOL

Actually it's your cousin Pradip R Sagar knocking your brain

If you had a brain you would be dangerous, the pre-fix JF-17 represents joint fighter hence unlike you characters always boxing above weight, no one claims Thunder to be indigenous.
As for giving damn....wonder who is running like a headless chicken desperate to prove his penny worth.
The article is written by an Indian based on a CAG report which among other discrepancies is questioning DRDO claim of project being 81% indigenous.

But who cares.

Does it mean it can't fly
Does it mean it can't be used by India
Does it mean more will not be inducted

Answer No

So your thread is pointless

But who cares.

Does it mean it can't fly
Does it mean it can't be used by India
Does it mean more will not be inducted

Answer No

So your thread is pointless
Even your Tejas has been flying for around 20 years and has all the points you mentioned above.
But i guess you are right, no one cares.....else it wouldn't be running several decades late.

Even your Tejas has been flying for around 20 years and has all the points you mentioned above.
But i guess you are right, no one cares.....else it wouldn't be running several decades late.

Another off topic post

This thread is about netra awacs

I smell hint of envy

CAG wants India to keep spending more to buy weapons and platforms from others... This is how R&D works, you allocate a budget based on ESTIMATES and if substantial progress is visible you PROVIDE more funds for further R&D...

COST OVERRUN also happen in purchase from other nations...

Congress is not branding this as a scam because deal was done by them... otherwise...

People make fun of Tejas... but they forget the ecosystem created by it for future... we need to build up on that... we have lost the opportunity of developing that ecosystem by not moving forward after HAL Marut...

Better to have 50 swords for 50 people than a guns with six rounds that's too from someone else...

Another off topic post

This thread is about netra awacs

I smell hint of envy

They are too obsessed of Tejas... Since, they are happy with a jet which was rejected by the defense force of the country where it was developed, I don't think that we need to disturb them... They are already busy with testing Block III, in CHINA...

On topic, DRDO and ISRO are crown jewels of India... people can talk about their failure or delays but when you compare their budget with some foreign organisation you feel proud of them...
The environment is changing in Asia and India is on right path when we talk about defense manufacturing...

LoL

Indians dont care about indigenous now because they got bych slapped for using indigenous everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom