What's new

India's Northern Command: World's mightiest field army

Lol.
We achieved a 3:1 kill ratio against militants last year without even using heavy weapons like artillery, jets, gunships.

hahahhaha , if Mujahideen enter ur base,then u r going to use Jets,Gunships, why not Agni and Prithvi...... btw 3:1 for a non professional warrior is good ratio in my opinion,

If Hindu India vacated Muslim Kashmir and tribal NE then S Asia would have been such a better place.

:agree:

And If Muslims never came to Indian subcontinent in the first place, how much more peaceful would it have been ??!!

Yes sir, there is no evidence against hafiz saeed, Masood azhar and syed salahuddin as well.

say the same against ur own country as well when it comes to india. It works both ways. don't take the high ground. heads of UN proclaimed terrorist groups roam freely in ur country, what could be a bigger proof than that? Oh there can be actually, being put on FATF grey list. Happened only a month ago. SUrely ur memory cant be that hazy so as not to remember that!!! Or maybe go back a few years and see the killing of Osama, he was living just a mile away from ur PMA or whatever military unit that was in an ISI safe house.

Screw their need for proof, u have given them reliable sources, they don't trust anything if its not in their favor. Just months ago they were crying when some indian special force was put above pak ssg by infographics show calling it baseless and dubious, and now they are rejoicing when that same source put ISI at number 2 and R&AW and either 8 or 9.

You're spewing meaningless conjecture and seriously going off the point. I was asking for evidence for a particular claim, not for all the other problems of the world.

Also, do I have to believe everything the UN claims too?.......like how the Iraqis had WMD that can destroy Europe in 30 mins...........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.........excuse my cynicism......:lol:

And If Muslims never came to Indian subcontinent in the first place, how much more peaceful would it have been ??!!
Same can be said about Aryans who invaded Subcontinent some 11000 years ago !

You're spewing meaningless conjecture and seriously going off the point. I was asking for evidence for a particular claim, not for all the other problems of the world.
I just showed u the tendency of urs and ur countrymen to ask for proof and when given the same, saying its not substantial.
So yeah nothing new in that.

Also, do I have to believe everything the UN claims too?.......like how the Iraqis had WMD that can destroy Europe in 30 mins...........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.........excuse my cynicism......:lol:
Proves my above point. As I said there is no proof of any wrongdoing by Pakistan and its just an unfortunate victim. ;)

I just showed u the tendency of urs and ur countrymen to ask for proof and when given the same, saying its not substantial.
So yeah nothing new in that.

Proves my above point. As I said there is no proof of any wrongdoing by Pakistan and its just an unfortunate victim. ;)

What about the countless indians who make completely outlandish, ludicrous and preposterous claims without ANY evidence whatsoever? It's okay I suppose.

What about the countless indians who make completely outlandish, ludicrous and preposterous claims without ANY evidence whatsoever? It's okay I suppose.
Simple, they don't run India, unlike I ur case where the govt simply closes its eyes when in comes to 3 gentlemen I mentioned.
And I can see u cant refute what I said so u r now taking the help of "whataboutism", to which I again say 'they don't run India'.
Good day.

Simple, they don't run India, unlike I ur case where the govt simply closes its eyes when in comes to 3 gentlemen I mentioned.
And I can see u cant refute what I said so u r now taking the help of "whataboutism", to which I again say 'they don't run India'.
Good day.

So the indian governments has never ever lied and they are completely honest?.....:rofl:

We are sons of the soil and turned our back on a caste-based religion.

Turned your back because of money, privileges and perks from Muslim rulers. Some converted because of force.

We are sons of the soil and turned our back on a caste-based religion.

Then why you turned your back to your brothers who were following same superior religion in West? And i thought case-based religion was divisive.

We know you are sons of soil. That figures from third class treatment you get in GCC countries apart from Visa ban you receive as bonanza to converting to superior religion.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom