What's new

India’s northeast militants gaining strength

India got more land than it deserved either my force or due to the close relations Hindu elites enjoyed with the british not to mention the effect of Nehru-edwina love affair.

We got more land because they were Hindu majority. :girl_wacko:

Its a weekly newspaper far credible than major hindutva propaganda outlets.

That is some brainpoont.

Doesn't change the fact that NE and Nagas had and may still have legitimate aspiration for independence. India is a powerful country and is ruthless in suppressing secessionist movements as its a direct threat to its hegemonic aspirations. Thus u have laws such as AFSPA and 700K troops in Kashmir.
Btw Interesting point to note here is that as per this naga leader, Ghandi was for Naga independence.

Bay of Bengal has far stronger aspiration of liberating Bangladesh from Bangladeshis to create Greater Bay of Bengal. ;)

Doesn't change the fact that NE and Nagas had and may still have legitimate aspiration for independence. India is a powerful country and is ruthless in suppressing secessionist movements as its a direct threat to its hegemonic aspirations. Thus u have laws such as AFSPA and 700K troops in Kashmir.
Btw Interesting point to note here is that as per this naga leader, Ghandi was for Naga independence.

There are no such thing as illegal BD migrants. Rather than harping the ludicrous myth of Hindutva lunatics why don't u ask your sorry selves the basic question that Who the hell in his/her right mind would migrate to a hindutva shithole i.e India?

Myth of illegal BD immigrants and persecution of India's bengali muslims

India got more land than it deserved either my force or due to the close relations Hindu elites enjoyed with the british not to mention the effect of Nehru-edwina love affair.

Its a weekly newspaper far credible than major hindutva propaganda outlets.

U r unfortunately misinformed brother.
Bangladesh drowning: A reality or a myth?
India as a strong state will protect its peripheral integrity with all might. That is natural and quite normal when you look up your north for example.
And funny that you mentioned Gandhi. He was for passive resistance against the Nazis. Does that make sense to you?

7 seats in the Loka Sabha elections are an indication. How ever saying that it will be difficult in state elections where the constituency becomes smaller furthermore most Indian votes gets divided into parties like AGP, BJP, CONG-I...whereas the Bangladeshi votes consolidated and goes to Azmal cha cha (AIUDF).
The only way to eradicate these pests from the state is by selective extermination.

BJP's vote percentage was quite high in the Lok Sabha election, its quite evident people will go to the wave of popular political party.

Does change the fact that NE and Nagas had and may still have legitimate aspiration for independence. India is a powerful country and is ruthless in suppressing secessionist movements as its a direct threat to its hegemonic aspirations. Thus u have laws such as AFSPA and 700K troops in Kashmir.

Get your head out of your *** and stop trolling. According you you we have more than half our troops on Kashmir and every state wants independence.

And Who the **** made you the spokesperson of north eastern Indians. Have you ever been there, talked to them or know anyone from there.So please, stop posting bullshit.

Source of that quote. Beasides, what Gandhi wanted in the past does not matters now.

No need to be jealous if your country is very small for your population and growing smaller.

Who the hell in his/her right mind would migrate to a hindutva shithole i.e India?

Millions of Bangladeshis are trying to migrate to our shithole, but none seems to want to live in glorious Bangladesh.

The Northeast Indians have been for way too long oppressed by the Brahmin leadership in New Delhi. Independence is inevitable

India as a strong state will protect its peripheral integrity with all might. That is natural and quite normal when you look up your north for example.
And funny that you mentioned Gandhi. He was for passive resistance against the Nazis. Does that make sense to you?

I never disputed that. India will do what ever it takes to keep its federation together, no matter how atrocious and heinous methods they have to resort to. But then its also natural that India will never be considered peaceful by the world at large something GOI seems to desire somewhat delusionally. Patriotic Indians shouldn't feel perturbed when people talk abt these facts rather they should accept as it is and not deny it. :)

Ghandi it seems , was a visionary statesman. :rolleyes:

I never disputed that. India will do what ever it takes to keep its federation together, no matter how atrocious and heinous methods they have to resort to. But then its also natural that India will never be considered peaceful by the world at large something GOI seems to desire somewhat delusionally. Patriotic Indians shouldn't feel perturbed when people talk abt these facts rather they should accept as it is and not deny it. :)

Honestly, we should not care much about projecting our superior ethical characteristics to the rest of the world especially when national integration is concerned. From 50's China have been criticized world wide for its Tibet policy, it has been, a number of times lectured about liberty and democracy. But in the end, Tibet is still under its sovereignty.And the rest of the world, silently approved their consent. So, It is absurd to expect that India, in its commitment to be a true democracy and a liberal state will sacrifice its territory which has every chance to be gulped down by its more formidable neighbor which is not Bangladesh.

Ghandi it seems , was a visionary statesman. :rolleyes:

His career record, sorry to say, tells quite the opposite story.

The Northeast Indians have been for way too long oppressed by the Brahmin leadership in New Delhi. Independence is inevitable
81e1db933c1797e70d87d4aecea5368c.jpg

Honestly, we should not care much about projecting our superior ethical characteristics to the rest of the world especially when national integration is concerned. From 50's China have been criticized world wide for its Tibet policy, it has been, a number of times lectured about liberty and democracy. But in the end, Tibet is still under its sovereignty.And the rest of the world, silently approved their consent. So, It is absurd to expect that India, in its commitment to be a true democracy and a liberal state will sacrifice its territory which has every chance to be gulped down by its more formidable neighbor which is not Bangladesh.

About BD part , u never know. BD in the long run would have had tremendous influence on Independent NE states. It would be a very practical scenario considering geopolitics of the region.

Last edited:
my heart cries for these teritories illegaly occupied by cow piss drinkers

Inshallah they will get azadi one day and i will visit these place along with my 3 different girlfriends

bhagwan north east india k mazloom logon ki raksha karay onko azadi dilaye :'(
says a camel p!ss drinker......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You take the name of Allah and Bhagwan in the same sentence,huh.
Interesting.
i beleve Allah n Bhagwan are same
nam jo ho ..ishwar Allah bhagwan ya waheguru
wo to same hai ...wo aik hai .wo sab ka malick hai

i am with my brother n sisters in northeast occupied territories
i will pray for them
may Bhagwan give them independence from the menace of india

watching indian atrocities on them make me realise how precious our independece is
how lucky we are that manage to get rid of slavery from cow piss drinkers thanx to baba jinah
and how unlucky northeast indians are ........i will pray for their independence :'(
my hearts cries for them :'(

Futile attempt by razakaars to thwart the ineveitable take over of RAWAMI

i will pray for them
watching indian atrocities on them make me realise how precious our independece is
how lucky we are that manage to get rid of slavery from cow piss drinkers thanx to baba jinah
and how unlucky northeast indians are ........i will pray for their independence :'(
cry later. Go elect a leader in your country.

i will pray for them

No need to cry for us poor North Easterners.We are fine without your concern,thank you.

Back
Top Bottom