What's new

India’s northeast militants gaining strength

still exists,,,,but u r wrong about them being ULFA militants..
99% chances of them being Surrendered ulfa,they r into all kinds of illegal activities,well most of them atleast,,,congress govt. allowed them to surrender(started in early 90's),they also provided them fire arms for self defence,,,but in turn they repay Assam by further propagating corruption n gundaraj.shameless ppl

When the receipts issued by them was shown at the next check post they allowed the vehicles to go without any payment, so I dont think it can be done only by few individuals. It must be a network.

Are you from NE? How common people view this tax collection and ULFA?

When the receipts issued by them was shown at the next check post they allowed the vehicles to go without any payment, so I dont think it can be done only by few individuals. It must be a network.

Are you from NE? How common people view this tax collection and ULFA?
yes,i am from NE.
n yes there is a big crime syndicate which runs these check gate taxcollection....ministers,bureaucrats,surrendered militants,businessman,,all r involved...
ppl hate this tax collection as it increases prices,,,,,n ULFA is finished,,,,top leadership apart from Paresh Barua r either killed or surrendered,,,they have no public support

My GOD, jeez...... i knew India had issues with its northeast, but never knew the problem was this serious. :o:
So these groups are basically armed rebels/militias who even control some remote regions. Im surprised since i have hardly ever seen widespread coverage about this in our media unlike the frequent news about militas/rebels/armed groups in Middle east, Africa and even Russia(Chechenya) etc.

Well India should be careful not to side against us in the coming decade, since we can also use their seperatists/armed groups against them(call it propaganda if you want, who cares).:D:P So choose wisely(dont make the same mistake you made during the cold war, which slowed down Indias growth/open up) and sideline your old Patron Russia, for better relationship/alliance with us, since we(West/U.S) can offer you more..:bounce::cheers:
LOOL calm down/chill bro. We are not going to support these armed groups(well not for now :D). India is still not anti western in its foreign policy like Russia , China, Iran etc and India doesnt sees us as a threat either. So we have no issues with you for now(though our governments are a little bit uneasy with your support for your old patron Russia, however, even this is changing as we improve our trade and military relations with you visn a vis Russia.:agree:), plus India is still not a big power/strong enough. So we dont have any need to support/give media coverage(call it propaganda if you want.lol) to these groups in our medias for now, unlike say with China(whose own uigurs are just some bunch of people looking for knives to chopped off people randomly, so not that serious like armed groups),Russia(chechens armed groups), Iran(labeled a 'terrorist state alias axis of evil'):D:P, Cuba(embargoes, dictatorial communist evil country.:azn:), etc....

So don't understimate our media/government power/influence. we can sure make things alot worse for India if we really want, believe me. So India will do well not to side against us in coming decades, it might spell trouble for it. Well not untill it has surpassed us in all fields, then it can afford to turn against us. but for now, you have to remain docile/conciliatory and keep playimng both sides at best.:cheers:

You are not a British, but a migrant there, right? :D

yes,i am from NE.
n yes there is a big crime syndicate which runs these check gate taxcollection....ministers,bureaucrats,surrendered militants,businessman,,all r involved...
ppl hate this tax collection as it increases prices,,,,,n ULFA is finished,,,,top leadership apart from Paresh Barua r either killed or surrendered,,,they have no public support
Good to hear. The worst thing i have heard is, ULFA check posts are close to army check posts, but still army didn't took any action. Hope this new govt will do something, once illegal tax collections are stopped every seperatist movement will become a failed movement.

Yes, such tax collection results in price rise. Transport charges what we collect from customer includes this tax amount.

i am confused some time indians said they finished now you said getting strength whom should we believe

Good to hear. The worst thing i have heard is, ULFA check posts are close to army check posts, but still army didn't took any action. Hope this new govt will do something, once illegal tax collections are stopped every seperatist movement will become a failed movement.
wth????
that not true.
ps-maybe u meant surrendered ulfa?

Lungi warrior Ka mast ru bat ion ... Lol lungis wet dreams

Well, but this case is different. The snake is already biting us, but we can make it bite others by giving it some.
We can learn first hand from Pakistan what supporting terror does.First it seems all good and and dandy.you have a untraceable army in your hands to engage in asymmetrical warfare.But these snakes after sometime starts biting you.
Point being,supporting terrorist should never be an option.They will attack there masters and that's guaranteed.Pakistan tried this with Talibans and are still paying the price

borhiya ,,new addition,,ei threadot agote moi tag kora keijonu kharkhua
ghy....bortoman dilli :)

KHARKHUA:woot::lol::lol::lol::lol:
oye, display picture 'r tattoo nijor niki??

Yes, such tax collection results in price rise. Transport charges what we collect from customer includes this tax amount.

SULFA surrendered ulfa and other former militants are usually tolerated by police and army because they are source of vital informations ..some even carry guns. no active terrorist group run checkposts in assam
..though some may exists in other hill states like nagaland..

Last edited:
You are not a British, but a migrant there, right? :D
Believe what you want to believe, but i was just making a point, which should be obvious to most you. I dont have time to indulge in senseless arguments about whether im an immigrant or whatever. I know the truth is hard to take. :agree: until you have a credible point to disprove my point, aurevoir:tup:

Having been a part of the Naga people’s movement from the start, what do you feel when you see Nagaland today?
Earlier, the Nagas were described as sincere, hardworking and honest people. Where are those qualities today? Nagaland has become a spoilt child; corruption and laziness are rampant and the Indian government supports this. When officials come from India, they are bluffed by the local officials. Even if 50 percent of what the Indian government gives to Nagaland is utilised effectively, we would be one of the most developed states in the country. Instead, we have 300-400 crorepatis awash in corrupt money. Corruption is not restricted to government officials and politicians, but it has crept into our boys as well.

What is the next step for Nagaland?
We can only move forward once the different factions (NSCN-IM, NSCN-K, NNC and FGN) resolve their differences. The summit for reconciliation held on 18 September is misleading. It was not inclusive and the groups are now voicing their reservations. I don’t know if this unity will last. We all need to sit together and have a face-to-face talk. A lot of blood has been shed and a lot of ill will has been created. We can never forget, but we have to forgive, whether we like it or not. India will take us seriously only if we are united and sincere. If the Indian government sees Nagaland as a political problem, then please send politicians, not the military. The army is taught to fight, kill and destroy, not to build. India has to be sincere in its efforts. The Nagas may be confused, but Delhi is even worse.

@Luffy 500 see General Thinoselie Keyho talks about rising Naga resurgence today :lol:

Tehelka - India's Independent Weekly News Magazine

Doesn't change the fact that NE and Nagas had and may still have legitimate aspiration for independence. India is a powerful country and is ruthless in suppressing secessionist movements as its a direct threat to its hegemonic aspirations. Thus u have laws such as AFSPA and 700K troops in Kashmir.
Btw Interesting point to note here is that as per this naga leader, Ghandi was for Naga independence.

..wonder why writing anti-India fiction stories give orgasm to 'mad dog' brigade...:crazy:
.....Assam will soon take steps to get rid of illigal bangladesi pests....
Is this the reason ..u r pissed about ???:coffee:

@Luffy500 given a free hand by our troops, these north east patriotic boys would cleanse indian soil of illegals from bangladesh. they'll never ever..ever come back..

i think you should be grateful to our troops that they are saving muslims from a massacre from the groups the author has put together off the internet.

There are no such thing as illegal BD migrants. Rather than harping the ludicrous myth of Hindutva lunatics why don't u ask your sorry selves the basic question that Who the hell in his/her right mind would migrate to a hindutva shithole i.e India?

Myth of illegal BD immigrants and persecution of India's bengali muslims

They had eyes on Assam even during Pakistan movement but they had to be contented with Sylhet only.

India got more land than it deserved either my force or due to the close relations Hindu elites enjoyed with the british not to mention the effect of Nehru-edwina love affair.

is it a jamati blog.

Its a weekly newspaper far credible than major hindutva propaganda outlets.

They want more land lol Bangladesh is sinking or so I have heard.

U r unfortunately misinformed brother.
Bangladesh drowning: A reality or a myth?

Back
Top Bottom