What's new

India’s new bridge in Himalayas could potentially reignite China border dispute

A lot of non-white people worship white people.
That goes for Indians but also for Chinese, actually for all Asians.
Africans, Arabs, Latin Americans like to talk though to white people, but they also worship them.

Many non-white people also complain that the white man rules them, but how hard can it be for the white man (or woman) to rule, if everyone else is already a slave for them?

Maybe, it would have been different, if non-white people would be free of this mental prison which is their inferiority complex.

Sad.
Chinese never integrate into whites because Chinese culture and way of doing things is superior. Ten Chinese workers as all Chinese will tell you can do the job of 20-40 white workers Easily.

Chinese can also make sacrifices that the White man can never dream of in peace or war.

Dont misrepresent past poverty for 'looking up to whites'

A lot of non-white people worship white people.

Sad.

No-one does it as expertly as the residents of Bharat-varsha, particularly the rich and powerful ones.

The Pakistanis carry themselves with far more dignity in the presence of White people than Indians. I have seen it with my own eyes.

The Chinese....you almost know nothing about them. I do. The Americans are literally afraid of the Chinese, and they respect each other.

I like it how even the ghareeb Pakistanis can keep their heads held high. I like their quiet dignity. Indians should learn something from our neighbour to the West. For that, we have to come down from our high horse.

Chinese never integrate into whites because Chinese culture and way of doing things is superior. Ten Chinese workers as all Chinese will tell you can do the job of 20-40 white workers Easily.

Chinese can also make sacrifices that the White man can never dream of in peace or war.

Dont misrepresent past poverty for 'looking up to whites'

Come on man.

Do not try to tell me that Chinese people cannot have an inferiority complex towards white people.
I have seen this many times here in the Netherlands.
And I was talking about an inferiority complex in general, not only with regards to economic status.
Besides, the Chinese in the Netherlands which have a inferiority complex are usually the richer ones.
This also has to do with social mobility.
When people in a certain group get rich, they might feel that they are too good for the rest of the group who is poor. So then they try to associate themselves with other richer groups especially those that are part of the majority in a country. They see it as climbing the social ladder, which implies that the top of the social ladder in Western countries are the richer white people.

I am sorry, India simply cannot match China in a conventional war so all this stupid posturing can only lead to trouble. I don't doubt the valor of our Jawans but we are behind the Chinese in terms of technology, movement of troops, and every conceivable economic leverage. Instead we should be somewhat sucking up to the Chinese like the Thai's or Vietnamese do. As a matter of fact, there will be far less sucking involved compared to what we already do to the United States or other NATO countries. Right now Dolan Trump of America says "Jump" and Modi squeals: "how high?"

It's better for India to pick on/bully countries like Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives etc. After we gain that experience, perhaps we could aim for Pakistan, that too only if we had a ballsy Field Marshal like Maneckshaw.

China is way out of our league.

Who says India is building infra to fight a war tomorrow. India is just building her infra for border people and these may be useful in terms of war. Slowly and steadily India is building infrastructure on her side of the border. With 200 BRO projects in Chinese side in 15-20 years we should be able to create supply chain infra and logistics to where the Chinese is today. That is enough to create deterrence. On Chinese side our attitude is defence and prevent a rollover like in 1962.

No-one does it as expertly as the residents of Bharat-varsha, particularly the rich and powerful ones.

The Pakistanis carry themselves with far more dignity in the presence of White people than Indians. I have seen it with my own eyes.

The Chinese....you almost know nothing about them. I do. The Americans are literally afraid of the Chinese, and they respect each other.

I like it how even the ghareeb Pakistanis can keep their heads held high. I like their quiet dignity. Indians should learn something from our neighbour to the West. For that, we have to come down from our high horse.

Do not tell me that I do not know anything about Chinese.
I have known Chinese people my whole life and I am friends with many of them.
I am just stating what I have observed in the Netherlands.

Do not try to tell me that Chinese people can not have an inferiority complex towards white people.
I have seen this many times here in the Netherlands.

You are wrong. The Chinese you encounter in Netherlands are IMMIGRANTS. All immigrants have to somewhat suck up to their hosts anywhere in the world. That sometimes leads to inferiority complex.

These people have a dual identity. They see themselves as Dutch first.

But the inferiority complex of Indians is on a whole another level. Each time a White man comes to India, all the Indians line up to suck his weiner. Again I have seen it with my own eyes, in Indian offices.

That's revolting on so many levels. So many Indians have no concept of self-respect. That is why a trashy blowhard like Narendra Modi becomes the Prime Minister.

Even the Pakistanis, and Nepalis aren't bending over backward so much like Indians are. The Nepali Gurkhas in the UK are widely respected and many join the British army.

1962 never should have happened since China and India have been neighbours for thousands of years and never a war between them. Its a shame that it happened but i doubt it will happen again. Chinese just have to continually show the Indians why we are the best in the world. Above the white man that they often like to worship.

The problem of India and China in 1962
1. India has tough diplomacy, but lacks military preparation
2. China is strong in the military, but weak in diplomacy.

Nehru underestimates China. India's "forward policy" began with the belief that China would back down. And the war began

I really hope you mean this in a figurative sense.

Of course.

Even the Thai hookers have more self-respect than so many Indian men, and they will suck only for money.

Many Indians will suck Whitey for Free. Figuratively, of course. :woot:

Still wondering where "shantanu_right" was all these years @Joe Shearer ?

Its this reason I interact only after certain number of posts have been made...and a member has been aired out suitably.

The bait and switch <500 post types that joined "yesterday and i'll pay you tuesday" that seem to know everyone already and magically....are easy come, easy go, and line up suspiciously conveniently with currently-banned troll accounts.

Clearly a falsie.

China is not stupid. Neither is India. They aren't going to war. There will be diplomatic issues and that's about it.
Not we...only Narendra Modi should be forced to consume Chinese shit soup on behalf of 130 crore Bharatvasis. I will pay to watch that on live TV.

Why apply double standards? Modi always sucks up to the Americans and Dolan Trump all the time? The Chinese will be just a different client for his bitch ***. Let's use him like a proper whore.
220px-Soviet_stamp_1974_for_friendship_between_USSR_and_India_4k.jpg

You know folks what that is?
This was a Stamp issued in 1974 by USSR to show the strong ties with India and to celebrate things....
But after that we ceased the existence of the Soviet Union....And divided it into pieces. :partay:

Last edited:
1962 never should have happened since China and India have been neighbours for thousands of years and never a war between them. Its a shame that it happened but i doubt it will happen again. Chinese just have to continually show the Indians why we are the best in the world. Above the white man that they often like to worship.

Sorry sir, with this Corona creation and handling, it unlikely to happen now or... ever.

Clearly a falsie.

Ooooooo....:yahoo:

Can you losers clarify exactly in what sense I am a "falsie?"

A) I am not an Indian
B) I am a Pakistani

(Logically, it can only be the above two options as I do speak Hindi/Urdu fluently)

Why you think I am not as Indian as you are? Come on, speak up. Daddy's listening to all your grievances.

Do not tell me that I do not know anything about Chinese.
I have known Chinese people my whole life and I am friends with many of them.
I am just stating what I have observed in the Netherlands.
Not to be rude but perhaps because you have rose shaded glasses. When one has inferiority complex, they see it everywhere. Halo effect.

China builds China towns everywhere in the world so they can live a Chinese lifestyle and have an economy within an economy. Maybe Chinese were poor and beaten down for a few hundred years but history is more than just a few hundred years it is thousands of years. China has always been on top so it is only the norm. Even whites accept that now.

Not to be rude but perhaps because you have rose shaded glasses. When one has inferiority complex, they see it everywhere. Halo effect.

Thanks. I was just Googling for a term to describe the inferiority complex of some people: "Halo effect", that's a nice one. I'll remember that.

Back
Top Bottom