What's new

India’s new bridge in Himalayas could potentially reignite China border dispute

I didn't know even that.... you are a women for sure....As many live anonymously here....We truly respect women....I'm sorry but it was typed in a swing of anger....I am editing my post....You are welcomed here.

Be careful of trolls and their supporters brother.

Better to just not engage.

I don't think India's "forward policy" is absolutely wrong. It is right but at the wrong time. India should have done that during the time of Chinese civil war or the Korean War, and tried to encroach as many kilometers as they could.

The war of 1962 was not China's victory. In fact, all three nations lost, China should encroach more territory and try to annex Sikkim but they decided to stop. India lost in the 1962 war, but that defeat helped awaken India and defeated Pakistan later. At that time, Pakistan should attack India and annex Kashmir, but they gave up the opportunity.

And the biggest loser is Pakistan.

China only seeked what they have traditionally claimed as their own,China don't seek land which hasn't been traditionally part of china and teeming with Indians.

It was India that started it all,India encroached the areas that have historically belonged to china and also tried to undermine Chinese legitimacy over Tibet. India should be grateful China even allowed India to have ladakh ,which are occupied by Chinese decent people.

China forgave india but will NEVER forget what India tried in 1962.

Now India acting like they were the victims of chinese bullying ,when India started it all and historically aksai chin was part of Xinjiang and MAJORITY of Arunachal was part of south Tibet .China has been only adamant to gain control over regions over which it has "traditional claim".

Last edited:
All the CCP commies can do is complain & nothing more.

If they try some funny stuff, for starters they will lose Tibet.

calling them "Commies" is an ad hominem and derogatory word. You talk in coded language or ad hominem and have yet to make a logical counter point here.

calling them "Commies" is an ad hominem and derogatory word. You talk in coded language or ad hominem and have yet to make a logical counter point here.

If you want a safe space, go to your bathroom and cry there.
COMMUNIST PARTY OF CHINA...repeat this a few times.

They call themselves communists. If it's derogatory, please send an SOS to CCP and ask them to change their name.

It's like a guy blowing himself and on video explaining WHY he did it.
Yet, few people would discount that guys confession WHY he blew himself and come up with alternate theories.

Anyway, unlike the guys who blow themselves, CCP commies are alive, so ask them why they named themselves commies.

If you want a safe space, go to your bathroom and cry there.
Ha ha ...its not personal for me since i've never been communist or lived in a communist country, but it seems this point went over your head. you understood the message, but not the point.

COMMUNIST PARTY OF CHINA...repeat this a few times.
What will repeating this information that we already know do? also its irrelevant to the discussion.

They call themselves communists.
But you called them "Commies", which is not the same thing.

If it's derogatory, please send an SOS to CCP and ask them to change their name.
stop trolling.

It's like a guy blowing himself and on video explaining WHY he did it.
false equivalence- not the same thing as what we are discussing.
Yet, few people would discount that guys confession WHY he blew himself and come up with alternate theories.
irrelevant.

Anyway, unlike the guys who blow themselves, CCP commies are alive, so ask them why they named themselves commies.
trolling.

are you unable to have civil debate that is outside your common way of thinking and seeing things???

Now you know what CCP commies are capable of doing to your army and your national psyche, if they decide to.

It's sad it took 20+ IA lives to shut up the big mouths such as yours, but I guess you guys will never learn.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom