What's new

India's Modi Is Playing the Wrong Game against China and Pakistan

Your survival depends on the western civilization, in your hurry to compete with Pakistan, you have gone overboard and created many liabilities for yourself with western powers.

How many billions of IMF loan is pending on India?

Braggadocio?

Problematize?

What am I reading? :cheesy:

nationalinterest.org :drag:

Your survival depends on the western civilization, in your hurry to compete with Pakistan, you have gone overboard and created many liabilities for yourself with western powers.

What?? Compete with Pakistan????

Pakistan is better than us in only one thing, in fact it's 'the best in the world'...and we don't want to compete in that area of expertise, nobody wants.

Author is Pakistani :lol:

Arif Rafiq is an American of Pakistani descent. I've been reading him for years. He's not a braggart, but offers sober analysis of the situation. I respect his opinion.

nationalinterest.org :drag:

National Interest is a noted and well-respected journal on international relations.

Reference the subsidised part.

@GURU DUTT since you are being quoted, i trust you to deal with the economic aspects if India keeping in mind that 60% of Indian market is on rural demand and servuced by indian FMCGs

Enjoy taking a class

You Indian like to play "pass the buck" game? You can join in , I am not that overbearing, or am I? You scared son?

How many billions of IMF loan is pending on India?

Wrong question. ask how much is India forigen debt.

India is a regional nuisance whos balls are now firmly in the hands of western civilization. To expect they will come inline and support CPEC for their own benefit is a silly thought. India needs to be subdued in parallel to the construction of CPEC.

What does this even mean?

What?? Compete with Pakistan????

Pakistan is better than us in only one thing, in fact it's 'the best in the world'...and we don't want to compete in that area of expertise, nobody wants.

As a Pakistani I am giving a sincere advise for your own sake and for your country sake. You lot, were, are and will never be in competition with China. You leaders are making fool of you when they say that China is your enemy. Its just a smoke screen. You are being prepared as a lamb to be send to the slaughter house. What I am saying that you will be used against Pakistan as cannon fodder in future conflict/s. Understand thing in global geopolitics not just regional, Pakistan is the last remain powerhouse of Muslim world, the rest of the muslim world has been made docile. Rather they intervening directly against Pakistan, for obvious reason, you lot will be used to weaken Pakistan.

You are fully entiled to rubbish me, but you will understand later.

You Indian like to play "pass the buck" game? You can join in , I am not that overbearing, or am I? You scared son?

Not passing the buck 'sir'. Asked you to reference only the specific post I quoted you directly on. Am yet to see the reference. Waiting for it, sir. I, an Indian, like to have the facts lined up, Sir. And am seriously open to learning facets am not aware of, sir.

Your post as has been highlighted, merely gives you the answer to your own question as, again highlighted .. rendering it a moot point. It is a travesty to intervene between two posters already engaged. That is why I butted out Sir.

When you have put up your reference of Indian Economy being subsidised by the West, Sir, may I request you allow some time from your schedule of 'intellectual sermons' to give an explanation of deficit financing of Indian economy Sir to enlighten us mere ignorants, Sir?

Sincere regards.

@Joe Shearer @Rain Man @jbgt90 @nair

Gentlemen, I present to you, the newest candidate for IMF and WB and also ADB.

Last edited:
Not passing the buck 'sir'. Asked you to reference only the specific post I quoted you directly on. Am yet to see the reference. Waiting for it, sir. I, an Indian, like to have the facts lined up, Sir. And am seriously open to learning facets am not aware of, sir.

Your post as has been highlighted, merely gives you the answer to your own question as, again highlighted .. rendering it a moot point. It is a travesty to intervene between two posters already engaged. That is why I butted out Sir.

When you have put up your reference of Indian Economy being subsidised by the West, Sir, may I request you allow some time from your schedule of 'intellectual sermons' to give an explanation of deficit financing of Indian economy Sir to enlighten us mere ignorants, Sir?

Sincere regards.

This should be a good start me think

http://www.dawn.com/news/1194228

India biggest recipient of US economic assistance over 66-year period: USAID

I am well impressed here, truly and honestly. How did you guys manage to pull this one despite being a soviet ally for majority of your existance?

while sitting on $480 billion external debt, may I know where this rather strange "cockiness" is coming from? We are losing sleep here in Pakistan with this huge and ever grown debt of around $80 billion.

Okay.

How much is India's foreign debt?

http://www.finmin.nic.in/the_ministry/dept_eco_affairs/economic_div/ExternalDebt_Dec15_E.pdf

This should be a good start me think

http://www.dawn.com/news/1194228

India biggest recipient of US economic assistance over 66-year period: USAID

I am well impressed here, truly and honestly. How did you guys manage to pull this one despite being a soviet ally for majority of your existance?

while sitting on $480 billion external debt, may I know where this rather strange "cockiness" is coming from? We are losing sleep here in Pakistan with this huge and ever grown debt of around $80 billion.

http://www.finmin.nic.in/the_ministry/dept_eco_affairs/economic_div/ExternalDebt_Dec15_E.pdf

Interesting

The breakdown of non-governmental and governmental borrowings in the Dec 15 Finance Ministry you posted should be a good pointer of the commercial debt being the largest ....

For a layman

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ather-currency-storm/articleshow/53017673.cms

Hold on are we now using external debt as something to laugh at?

In that case, the British Virgin Islands don't have any....suppose we better sit up and take note of this emerging economic tiger :lol:

Back
Top Bottom