What's new

India's Modi Is Playing the Wrong Game against China and Pakistan

Yep, India's recent action has again reminded us its backstabbing nature.

And Pakistan is the only country that helps us during the flood, so even to provide Pakistan with free weapons isn't that much.

PLA just sent it's best man to save the drowning Pakistani.

Clap, clap. Clap!

Sorry couldnt respond to your post on the other thread. Will do as soon as I check a few facts.

But excellent summation here.

@Dash i present to you the next candidate for IMF, ADB, WB ... Sir Brain Farts-A-Lot!

He wanted to teach this 'son' economics .... I learnt a lot. You quoted him in #43

Please learn from him.

Goodnight.

This primitive Indian with a rudimentary and undeveloped brain can absorb his lecture and nor can afford.

BTW "son" sounds familiar. Remember NSG debate ? :lol:

My dear Pakistani brethren....UNITY, FAITH AND DISCIPLINE......Remember and act on these words of Mr. Jinnah....We will do fine....Modi hoga apne ghar ka hoga.....We will give those right wing RSS Hindu nationalists and their country tough time whatever the nature of their play - right or wrong.... White and Green combination is unstoppable.
Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

My dear Pakistani brethren....UNITY, FAITH AND DISCIPLINE......Remember and act on these words of Mr. Jinnah....We will do fine....Modi hoga apne ghar ka hoga.....We will give those right wing RSS Hindu nationalists and their country tough time whatever the nature of their play - right or wrong.... White and Green combination is unstoppable.
Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

Jai Hind Pakloves Turkiye

For PM?

Trust me , the day western masters decide to pull the rug under your feet, you lot will be back to the maruti days. Do you think your economy is not subsidized by western powers? There are reasons you lot top the list of highest recipient of USAID. but that is just a drop in the ocean.
FYI..we pay the hard cash for business so keep dreaming

What exactly is the problem here?

As a Pakistani I am giving a sincere advise for your own sake and for your country sake. You lot, were, are and will never be in competition with China. You leaders are making fool of you when they say that China is your enemy. Its just a smoke screen. You are being prepared as a lamb to be send to the slaughter house. What I am saying that you will be used against Pakistan as cannon fodder in future conflict/s. Understand thing in global geopolitics not just regional, Pakistan is the last remain powerhouse of Muslim world, the rest of the muslim world has been made docile. Rather they intervening directly against Pakistan, for obvious reason, you lot will be used to weaken Pakistan.

You are fully entiled to rubbish me, but you will understand later.

You got it right there (barring the spelling).

Concern about Pakistan is ok but why is this American of Pakistani origin concerned about India and China relations.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom