What's new

India's Modi Is Playing the Wrong Game against China and Pakistan

PLA just sent it's best man to save the drowning Pakistani.

Clap, clap. Clap!
Hahah. You and your day dreaming fantasies.
Keep on dreaming kids.

Unfortunate but not surprised, balochis are treated as second class citizens.
Are you talking about Iranian baloch.
By the way what about the 3rd class indian Muslims, dalits and Kashmiri Muslims.

No wonder India's ex-FM has publicly gone mad seeing the web of capitulation they have been slowly sewing around Pak is getting all exposed and succumbing to failure. Proxies are showing their true colors; hence, losing popular support and getting easily whacked. Slowly cooking Pak alive has backfired....

no actually you are saying the opposite indian economic strength in internal and is not dependent on CSF,WR or WB/IMF waivers with help of USA or accept shamefull things like kerry lugar bill so much for "balls" :haha:

waise sunna hai china se "kist aa gayee aaa" ;)

Both countries should reduce their military budgets and spend money on human development.

Pakistanis thought they can revenge for 1971 using kashmir
My answer is ha ha haaaaaaa

Instead of revenge game both countries should now change their narrative. Both countries should work together.

Our interests are in line with secular democracies of the west. We will move forward, and help being down theocracies.
Chinese values are very similar to ours. What you see in the media is just posturing....
Ideologically, China is not very close to Pakistan. You are being used.

Talking about the Pakistan interfernce with the Kashmir issue, Forget about the religion similarity of Pakistani and those who are being murdered and killed in Jammu. But isn't it our humanly right to help and stand beside anyone who is being treated harshly? We are just doing it for the humanly sake. They are our brothers. We have been doing the same with the people of Bosnia and other countries. Don't consider it a conspiracy.

Trust me , the day western masters decide to pull the rug under your feet, you lot will be back to the maruti days. Do you think your economy is not subsidized by western powers? There are reasons you lot top the list of highest recipient of USAID. but that is just a drop in the ocean.

Worry about your $300M aid and F-16 which your western masters decide to pull first

Trust me , the day western masters decide to pull the rug under your feet, you lot will be back to the maruti days. Do you think your economy is not subsidized by western powers? There are reasons you lot top the list of highest recipient of USAID. but that is just a drop in the ocean.
well tell me if your in market to sell your products would you loose a custmor which always give your money on time and keeps increasing your order for a coustmor which never pays on time and pays pays in instalemnts and often goes to other suppliers and even tells your secerts to them ... baki aap khud samjhdaar ho :sarcastic:

Last edited:
i personally feel modi played very fair and friendly game with Pakistan in first 2 years, but the Pakistan attitude after sending team to pathankot air base spoilt the game.

Since coming to power 2 yrs back no one expected to modi to be friendly towards pak but he was and invited NS to delhi for swearing in and later went to lahore too against the wishes of common indians. Now the game modi will play will be totally diffrent then the past govt played with pak, this is guaranteed
well they know this and here they (pakistani establishment)cant do anything like past cause those who always supported them in past are against them deu to there constant double games and NOT diliverring the goods after taking the money

but they being so called superior martial race mussalla afwaaj cant accept the facts so they have asked there media croonies to play a victim card for them but nobody seems to care hence there this current desparation

As a Pakistani I am giving a sincere advise for your own sake and for your country sake. You lot, were, are and will never be in competition with China. You leaders are making fool of you when they say that China is your enemy. Its just a smoke screen. You are being prepared as a lamb to be send to the slaughter house. What I am saying that you will be used against Pakistan as cannon fodder in future conflict/s. Understand thing in global geopolitics not just regional, Pakistan is the last remain powerhouse of Muslim world, the rest of the muslim world has been made docile. Rather they intervening directly against Pakistan, for obvious reason, you lot will be used to weaken Pakistan.

You are fully entiled to rubbish me, but you will understand later.
@Rain Man about the bolded part if you know what i mean :sarcastic:

B02QDfyIMAA6nZO.jpg

Yes We can never compete with China. And we pretty well know it. But we grow at our own pace. Yes we pretty well know the Americans want to prop us up against China just like they did with Japan, South Korea and Taiwan. But all of them grew too big to take their decisions independently. The US brought along with it investments which is really needed for India. The same way the Americans were propping up China in the early 70s and 80s.

But You know the irony? The only stooge in this entire region ended up being Pakistan. Because they could not absorb the investments made by the Americans. You were much more interested to destroy India rather than developing yourself. Pakistan is in the same position with CPEC just like the US in the 1960s. You do not have the capability to absorb the investments made in CPEC. The only people who are going to benefit from this is the 'chai dhukan wala' and 'dhabas' along the CPEC.

Every Indian knows that we have to be strong and there is no one who is going to stand by us. That is why we are growing stronger day by day. It is high time you start looking inside your country rather than looking away from it.
329893.png

Last edited:
Yep, India's recent action has again reminded us its backstabbing nature.

And Pakistan is the only country that helps us during the flood, so even to provide Pakistan with free weapons isn't that much.

We are making sure our self defence... as if china isn't deployed massive infra near boarder... who is back stabber ? lolz

Both countries should reduce their military budgets and spend money on human development.

Instead of revenge game both countries should now change their narrative. Both countries should work together.
I too support you
But for that one have to forget history between us
Modi made a change and went to extreme point visiting Pakistan and being the good guy and how did Pakistan repayed him talking to kashmir separatists in india
To move forward Pakistan should leave their Muslim brother hood shit and move forward with what ever friends they can get usa china india like saudi and uae nation

images

but bhai thing is we cant let owr guard down specially against Pakistan cause last time ABV went to Lahore in a peace bus initiative Kargil WAR happened so thanks but no thanks for that advice

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom