What's new

India's MoD announces Hypersonic Glide Vehicle & Directed Energy Weapons among 18 major platforms for Industry led Design & Development

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India

FNkjI0_VEAAPqK5

1. Self-healing mine fields ? Aren't mines banned ?

2. What happened to the F-INSAS project ?

Concerning developments are
HALE UCAV
DEW
Hypersonic Glide Vehicles.

These developments need to be countered.
AWC should be funded to develop a HALE UCAV as they have good experience in UAV field and just need some more work on Shahpar series.

Shahpar was tactical UAV
Shahpar 2 is MALE UCAV
Shahpar 3 should be HALE UCAV.

Naval Cheif Abbasi hinted about development of DEWs but we never heard about that program after his departure. @JamD @S.Y.A have you seen any research paper on DEWs from NRDI?

India is now focusing on HGVs but here we have still not developed a supersonic cruise missile let alone HGV.This is very concerning and this technology gap should be filled as soon as possible.

Pakistan need to worry more now, these can accidentally land in Pakistan
Pakistan need to worry more now, these can accidentally land in Pakistan
And in response Fat Man - 2 can land in India 🤷‍♂️

HALE UCAV
DEW

AWC should be funded to develop a HALE UCAV as they have good experience in UAV field and just need some more work on Shahpar series.

Shahpar was tactical UAV
Shahpar 2 is MALE UCAV

Naval Cheif Abbasi hinted about development of DEWs but we never heard about that program after his departure. @JamD @S.Y.A have you seen any research paper on DEWs from NRDI?

India is now focusing on HGVs but here we have still not developed a supersonic cruise missile let alone HGV.This is very concerning and this technology gap should be filled as soon as possible.
HGVs are nukes of next era

HALE UCAV
DEW

Shahpar was tactical UAV
Shahpar 2 is MALE UCAV

I haven't heard of anything.

What I find absolutely funny is Indian MoD releasing this at 6:17 pm on the same day PAF dropped it's video and inducted J10s. @kursed @Bilal Khan (Quwa). Someone was feeling insecure I guess lol.

What I find absolutely funny is Indian MoD releasing this at 6:17 pm on the same day PAF dropped it's video and inducted J10s. @kursed @Bilal Khan (Quwa). Someone was feeling insecure I guess lol.
Interesting that 5 items on the list are also in dev on the Pakistani side and one next gen already deployed

Imagine both sides get into a "pipeline war."

3 Weeks from Now:

"Pakistan Ministry of Defence Production approves design and development of 15 m humanoid mechanized fighting robot."

Interesting that 5 items on the list are also in dev on the Pakistani side and one next gen already deployed
Don't be silly. India is not obsessed with Pakistan. These are all systems for China :)

Imagine both sides get into a "pipeline war."

3 Weeks from Now:

"Pakistan Ministry of Defence Production approves design and development of 15 m humanoid mechanized fighting robot."
Bwahahaha post of the day!

Unaware of the latest update, but as of last year it was as good as frozen due to lack of interest/mismanagement/frequent coming and going of the concerned human resource.

India announces projects :rofl: while Pakistan inducts products. :yahoo:
When it comes to bragging, India is ahead of everyone. Imaging an average Indian brag like Trump…..
The difference is that Indians are all talk, no action. The only thing it can build properly are down graded version of foreign weapons. I see none of that in the list, so India will build jack..

lack of interest
Why started the project in first place if they had no interest? Very sad State of affairs.
It was probably one man's ambition, which died right after he left the organization.
This shows poorly arranged organizational structure of our institutions with no sense of accountability.

have you seen any research paper on DEWs from NRDI?
nope, if you know of one, can you kindly point to it?

Unaware of the latest update, but as of last year it was as good as frozen due to lack of interest/mismanagement/frequent coming and going of the concerned human resource.
they should learn a bit from the PAF about project management. it was a small setup anyways, using teachers as primary researchers.

Back
Top Bottom