What's new

India's 'Mexican' Problem: Illegal Immigration from Bangladesh

When the Border security force kill the intruders they call human rights violation when you state the problem they call it propaganda as if they are the saints and we(Indians) are the evil :angel:

no need to show your level of education. This Reproduction thingy is indicated by fertilty rate, not density mr. Genius. Now check out fertility rate in india and bangladesh!

Now you will stop me from posting? I can post whatever I want whether it is idiotic or whatever. Who are you? Ignore me or report my post but shut your mouth MR faarhan genius.

Most of these bangladeshi 'illegals' are Hindus, Hindus returning to Hindustan is normal. You can shot them on site, those traitors.

Only narrow minded people like you think religion in every thing ... If you cant respect your own citizen either they are (Muslim or Hindu or whatever) and still calling your self Bangladeshi ???

Just keep the border well guarded, shoot anyone who tries to cross the border without proper documentation especially during the night time.

Off Topic - I have noticed Indians giving too much attention to Bangladeshis in this forum, Neither the Bangladeshis form the core premise to our Foreign policy nor are they relevant in the international arena. Having a good relationship with our neighbours is one thing but acknowledging them for no other reason but to acknowledge them for their doltishness is really foolhardy.

India has something like -1.8 million net migrants per year and illegal immigration from India to the US is skyrocketing at 67% in 9 years.

Those Bangladeshis should become immigrants to China instead. Only the strong and fit will survive climbing the Himalayas and across Tibet, so they must be the genetic elite if they make it to the big cities.

Have a Bangladeshi Business friend who currently works in Shanghai very hard and respectable worker would welcome Bangladeshi's to china. BF bro you heard it's easier to get out of China then getting into ? Getting across the Himalayas is no joke, I've been to the Tibetan Region and the Himalayas you need Gear and Support from an Aid who knows the region. it's highly dangerous just thinking of Climbing it up alone, through Impressive for someone to climbing the himalayas getting into China.

Have a Bangladeshi Business friend who currently works in Shanghai very hard and respectable worker would welcome Bangladeshi's to china. BF bro you heard it's easier to get out of China then getting into ? Getting across the Himalayas is no joke, I've been to the Tibetan Region and the Himalayas you need Gear and Support from an Aid who knows the region. it's highly dangerous just thinking of Climbing it up alone, through Impressive for someone to climbing the himalayas getting into China.

it kindaa funny how u said it. Bangladeshis are welcome in China. why don't u go to Mr hu jintao and give him this proposal to make a route for bangladeshis smugglers to enter china illegally from himilayas. He will prolly kick your butt out of China. it's not a joke to cross borders without visas just because they are hardworking. hope you get it

it kindaa funny how u said it. Bangladeshis are welcome in China. why don't u go to Mr hu jintao and give him this proposal to make a route for bangladeshis smugglers to enter china illegally from himilayas. He will prolly kick your butt out of China. it's not a joke to cross borders without visas just because they are hardworking. hope you get it

Actually all legal workers are. can't meetings he has, through illegals are usually sent back. No it's not heavy price for that however just replying to BF post through we have had cases of people crossing the Himalayas into China rare. well if you read the post Replying to BF. never proposed actually letting illegals come however impressed with someone who can cross himalayas by themselves not easy but thats another topic.

Actually all legal workers are. can't meetings he has, through illegals are usually sent back. No it's not heavy price for that however just replying to BF post through we have had cases of people crossing the Himalayas into China rare. well if you read the post Replying to BF. never proposed actually letting illegals come however impressed with someone who can cross himalayas by themselves not easy but thats another topic.
allright then why not give them visa and let them into your country. You can take our burden. kill them, shoot them, make them work in ur industries its ur wish. anyways no sane personality would cross the himalayas to go to China.

allright then why not give them visa and let them into your country. You can take our burden. kill them, shoot them, make them work in ur industries its ur wish. anyways no sane personality would cross the himalayas to go to China.

Heheh it was replay from Below you have to ask him why on crossing the himalayas. Enter the way to earn a visa and you can work and do business simple. you have to fix your own burden no one can fix it for you.

Heheh it was replay from Below you have to ask him why on crossing the himalayas. Enter the way to earn a visa and you can work and do business simple. you have to fix your own burden no one can fix it for you.

dude if we want we can kill every Bangladeshi who comes even 1 km close to border. 1 bullet is not even that costly. but our relations with Bangladesh are good and that treatment would piss them off and start another arms race in asia. and moreover our army is busy on chinese and pakistani fronts.

dude if we want we can kill every Bangladeshi who comes even 1 km close to border. 1 bullet is not even that costly. but our relations with Bangladesh are good and that treatment would piss them off and start another arms race in asia. and moreover our army is busy on chinese and pakistani fronts.

Whos taking about killing them ? you brought that up :unsure:, again second part does not make sense again Arms Race in Asia with Bangladesh ? anyway This is best left up to Indians I leave it at that.

Whos taking about killing them ? you brought that up :unsure:, again second part does not make sense again Arms Race in Asia with Bangladesh ? anyway This is best left up to Indians I leave it at that.
by killing i mean we can go hard way on them just like we do on pakistani border. if we do that, it would immediately prompt bangladesh to upgrade its army and buy cheap stuff from China( which is in China's interest). And yes you should leave this to Indians because we know how to deal with them. after years of silence now we have openly warned them. if they don't mend their ways they would face consequences.

by killing i mean we can go hard way on them just like we do on pakistani border. if we do that, it would immediately prompt bangladesh to upgrade its army and buy cheap stuff from China( which is in China's interest)

But It won't India needs a friendly Bangladesh overall Going hard won't happen especially for Illegal Immigration, similar to the USA and Mexicans, Were more about Trade and Development with Bangladesh rather then weapons at the moment.

But It won't India needs a friendly Bangladesh overall Going hard won't happen especially for Illegal Immigration, similar to the USA and Mexicans, Were more about Trade and Development with Bangladesh rather then weapons at the moment.
exactly you got the point. no one wants another country in region with aggressive military. Bangladeshis are welcome to india as long as they don't bring drugs duplicate currency with them. India should close the border and increase security.

exactly you got the point. no one wants another country in region with aggressive military. Bangladeshis are welcome to india as long as they don't bring drugs duplicate currency with them. India should close the border and increase security.

Well it's up to Indian anyway thanks for the post I leave it at that. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom