What's new

India's Mars mission sparks another UK aid row

Let history lie. We've forgiven the germans. You can forgive us.
You won't be able to guilt trip me over the empire, we lost everything in the world wars. I like to think that we gave something back to the world then. But that's for another thread.
I do not make fun of poverty.
Most of the worlds museums have things from other countries. Don't open that can of worms.
You make some good points, but it's not really for this thread.

@timetravel. I know india is growing fast, but there are still many millions living in poverty are there not?

You fought world wars to protect empires. Dont sugerquote your fight of survival as favour to rest of the worlds. For us world war was a meatball two cats fighting for.

Seems to me a case for giving India more aid...at least it is used for something that benefits all....instead of a politician's swiss account.

this was what British media said about Chandrayaan

'Perhaps remarkably in a country where hundreds of millions of people still live in desperate poverty and millions of children remain malnourished, the cost of the moon mission has scarcely been questioned.'
cost of chandrayaan-$90 million
where was british media when India announced $1 infrastructure package?
approval of a $90 billion industrial corridor,spending $10 billion for a single social welfare program.
They didnt even mention India's name when they were reporting HYLAS1 launch.

You crazy brits, just give us our diamond back and keep ur tiny aid. We dont need it. Just give us our precious artifacts back.

Anyways we will take that diamond back one day or the other, better give it to us now.

In return for stop whining about our Mars mission, we will let Brits make another 'Slumdog Millionare'. How about that?

You crazy brits, just give us our diamond back and keep ur tiny aid. We dont need it. Just give us our precious artifacts back.

Anyways we will take that diamond back one day or the other, better give it to us now.
To all those who whine about western museums having Asian, Native American, Chinese artifacts etc. ...send back all western paintings, engines, electronics in your museums and we will talk.

To all those who whine about western museums having Asian, Native American, Chinese artifacts etc. ...send back all western paintings, engines, electronics in your museums and we will talk.
electronics.......?:rofl:

we dont put ur engines and electronics in our museums, loll..

We pay u to buy them. Anyways dude, as i said there will be a day in a few decades, when this tiny island will return all Indian artifacts on its own. It really doesnt wanna face the rage of the tiger.

electronics.......?:rofl:
I'm sorry...didn't realise the west got knowledge of harnessing electricity from India...what were your first electric devices....and what western copy came from them?

we didn't steel anything western, but west stolen , and forcefully taken those things from us. more than that it was our money , resources , and man power which you forcefully taken and exploited , was the fuel for your industrial revolution and progress at that time .

we dont put ur engines and electronics in our museums, loll..

We pay u to buy them. Anyways dude, as i said there will be a day in a few decades, when this tiny island will return all Indian artifacts on its own. It really doesnt wanna face the rage of the tiger.
Been to many Foriegn museums...many tech ones will have aircraft..locomotives etc.

we haven't steel anything western, but west stolen , and forcefully taken those things from us. more than that it was our money , resources , and man power which you forcefully taken and exploited , was the fuel for your industrial revolution and progress at that time .
People conquer lands from the beggining of recorded history...not our fault you couldn't protect your stuff...

we haven't steel anything western, but west stolen , and forcefully taken those things from us. more than that it was our money , resources , and man power which you forcefully taken and exploited , was the fuel for your industrial revolution and progress at that time .

No matter what they do, they cant change history nor the future. India will regain its place in the world. Britain will be shown its true place. What will a country of 65 million do infront of 1.7 billion.:lol:

Our prestigious artfacts will be back to home. This union jack will go down the atlantic ocean.

I'm sorry...didn't realise the west got knowledge of harnessing electricity from India...what were your first electric devices....and what western copy came from them?
DC and AC generators were invented by intelligent men and not people like you...
Indian powerplants use Indian designed turbines,generators...
What you said is like giving credit of F22 to wright brothers

Been to many Foriegn museums...many tech ones will have aircraft..locomotives etc.

People conquer lands from the beggining of recorded history...not our fault you couldn't protect your stuff...

yes i agree they do conquer lands. powerfull exploits the weak and feeble. Thats exactly what we will do to britain in 30 yrs from now.

Back
Top Bottom