What's new

India's longest river bridge ; India can now swiftly move Troops and Battle Tanks to China Border

Unless you want to say that It was Pakistan Muslim League and not INDIAN Muslim league. :crazy: and it was the British unless you have some super secret sensitive classified information with you. Well At least you needed an adjective before my nationality to insult me but all I need to do is call you a Pakistani !!
you an indian thats the biggest insult someone can live with. slum dog millionaires :omghaha:

Listen to me indian never ever forget how we carved you up like a sack of potatoes in 3 halves in 1947.

Those geniuses who are saying China will blow this bridge should know,Tibet is full of such "High Value Target" where even bombing a tunnel can effectively cut off a big section of Tibet easily.Thats not even the case for India as it is redundant bridge.

India needs to build bridges in hearts with People of China
India and China (despite all the rhetoric on both sides) have lived in peace for the past two (or more) decades.
China is India's largest trading partner and people to people contact is increasing each day.
Add to that both of these nations are nuclear weapons states and both have economic interests that far supersedes any military motive.

no amount of forces along the border with China can protect you,
Incorrect.
If that was the case the North East would be lost for India.

Chinese Army is getting out of Indian League ..
Bullshit.
In a defensive war for India, the PLA will be at a massive disadvantage.

Listen to me indian never ever forget how we carved you up like a sack of potatoes in 3 halves in 1947.

Really? Well you carved out a piece of land from India even before becoming a nation and say you cut it like a sack of Potato? Now how crazy can that be ? I can any day present you the instrument of surrender than Pakistan signed while surrendering its soldiers to India. Now if the 1947 Independence gives you a good nights sleep, I will leave you with it, but hey dont try to make out an argument out of something that happened even before Pakistan came into being or resulted into being.

haha you slumdog millionaires get killed anyway in America for looking like muslims.

and post reported for swearing

Well that's the result of bitching around us !!

Really? Well you carved out a piece of land from India even before becoming a nation and say you cut it like a sack of Potato? Now how crazy can that be ? I can any day present you the instrument of surrender than Pakistan signed while surrendering its soldiers to India. Now if the 1947 Independence gives you a good nights sleep, I will leave you with it, but hey dont try to make out an argument out of something that happened even before Pakistan came into being or resulted into being.
we've got pictures of your indian army surrounding as well especially from Aksai Chin

we've got pictures of your indian army surrounding as well especially from Aksai Chin

Thats like we checking Vietnamese pictures of Chinese surrender and feeling happy about it !! Well certainly you dont have an option yourselves, as for Pakistan, its history has always been of surrender.

May be there is a race of population towards our west that hides behind these slumdogs like bitches !!

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-timessquare-backlash-idUSTRE64655Y20100507
look at these indians pretending to be pakistanis
images

look at these indians pretending to be pakistanis
images

Well we are willfully accepting you to take them away.. Now that you yourself are accepting that they are. No confusions I guess!! But people tend to be bitchy in New York.

Now that you are found so intelligent, let me know if there is any so called Chinese infrastructure that connects the Indian ones apart from the Check posts that we have on either sides. Chinese and Indians cannot invade each other with land based heavy machinery unless through obvious routes(which would be the prime targets at war anyways) due to basic geography.

China will if not now will need India tomorrow to sustain its growth Economically. And basic common sense teaches you not to disturb your future tense at the cost of present and pas tense.

Talk about the future importance of India economy again? India will always be the supa Powa of tomorrow

China will hit the bridge swiftly u even don't know where your troops went swiftly

So if there is a RIVER ; how should we cross it ; by making a TUNNEL

Have you ever seen the map of ASSAM ; how the Brahmaputra
passes through the Centre of Assam and that too HORIZONTALLY

Why dont you trust the professional competence of IAF and Indian Army

You think that such projects are made by the Govt alone
without any Inputs from the Defence forces

I would like to Ignore you
If war starts China will take only few hours at maximum to get rid of this bridge.

Back
Top Bottom