What's new

India's LCH - Best Video

Well not so reliable n competitive like other 3rd /4 gen heliz....but gud try!

As others have asked, how did you determine this? What parameters did you evaluate, to figure out the "reliability"? If this same thing was branded as a Chinese helicopter, if the title of the video was changed to make it sound Chinese, you would have been singing its praises right now. The only reason you made that statement is because it is an Indian development, so you can't stomach the fact that that is another area in which India is far ahead.

By the way what is a 3rd gen and 4th gen helicopter? What defines a helicopter as 3rd gen, and what makes it 4th gen? Do you have a clue?

And your "assessment" is based on what?

Based on the title. If it said "China's", then he would be jumping up and down with pride. Calling it another feather in pakistan's cap.

Once i read it as" India's itch - Best video" -

anyway looks nice

I was just trying to check that how much high the fire will go! :flame:

OMG i think i have burnt the whole india sorry guys :omghaha:

In other words, you were trolling.

Don't apologize, we are quite used to that. And no, the whole India is not burning.

I was just trying to check that how much high the fire will go! :flame:

OMG i think i have burnt the whole india sorry guys :omghaha:

Reading your comments gives the impression that the fire is actually on your back .

Whats the name of the video on youtube? So i can watch it from my cellphone.

And you are gettin burn with that :omghaha: ... :flame:

first develop something then criticize others. You have no rights to criticize someone when you never built something comparable on your own.
I heard Pakistan scientists developed car which runs on water power and there was huge fuss about that.
Oh yeah Steam engines, nice development:pakistan:

first develop something then criticize others. You have no rights to criticize someone when you never built something comparable on your own.
I heard Pakistan scientists developed car which runs on water power and there was huge fuss about that.
Oh yeah Steam engines, nice development:pakistan:

Look ya Dady made wha??
09-12-480x238.jpg

Shame on ya!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom