What's new

India's Infrastructure, Skyscrapers, Business complexes,Temples, Schools- Only Photographs.

images

images

20 KM From my home town
84409995.jpg

images

84409973.jpg

junagadh.jpg

Chinese troll Had I invited you here to make any comparison or is my title offending like yours. The fact is that your A** burn to much after seeing these pictures which makes you post your unwaranted and idiot comment here. Now look at your chinese city thread where I have given thanks. You can do the same if you want else leave this thread.
Chinese Troll,
You have expose your mentality again and again. I have seen this picture Thousand times. My country is not like yours where one part of city is developed for display of to foreigner and they are prevented to visit other part. The pictures I have posted are not from one area of one city. It is spread across all over the India uniformly. We believe in all round development. Our declination of development is to reach out to the people of the lowest diaspora and not the exhibition to foreigner. I once again ask to you take your butt hurt somewhere else and earn your 50 cent.

who had told you China only has one city to show?we have many cities to show.But i have ton tell you that building great is not the goal but the way to improve the level of people life and develop ourselves.By the way ,the power of China is not depend on these.

Chinese troll Had I invited you here to make any comparison or is my title offending like yours. The fact is that your A** burn to much after seeing these pictures which makes you post your unwaranted and idiot comment here. Now look at your chinese city thread where I have given thanks. You can do the same if you want else leave this thread.
Chinese Troll,
You have expose your mentality again and again. I have seen this picture Thousand times. My country is not like yours where one part of city is developed for display of to foreigner and they are prevented to visit other part. The pictures I have posted are not from one area of one city. It is spread across all over the India uniformly. We believe in all round development. Our declination of development is to reach out to the people of the lowest diaspora and not the exhibition to foreigner. I once again ask to you take your butt hurt somewhere else and earn your 50 cent.

who had told you China only has one city to show?we have many cities to show.Mumbai will soon surpass Shanghai | Page 4But i have to tell you that building great cities is not the goal but the way to improve the level of people life and develop ourselves.By the way ,the power of China is not depend on these.

LOL The cheenees here are slightly (ever so slightly) better than the cheenee chums I had studying with me back in school. Man, those guys had to take extra English classes just so they could have regular conversations with us. Such wastes of space they were.

Sometimes? :lol:
[/QUOTE]
Personally i feel that the chinkis are perhaps the most disgusting creature in this entire world.You know,a few years back i encountered an elderly chinki tourist couple in Kolkata,i was going to my college with some of my friends and all of a sudden the couple approached us and asked me about the popular tourist spots in the city.Man,we were literally rolling on the floor after hearing his english accent:sarcastic:.Anyways one of my friend told him about the Indian Museum and then we arranged a cab for them and then told the cabbie(who was a Bihari) to drop them at a place called Joka which is a locality at the outskirts of Kolkata and is about 30 kms away from the Museum in the opposite direction.The poor couple didn't have the slightest idea that they were being punked by us:rofl:.This is what we do whenever we come across any chinki tourist in our city:lol:.

who had told you China only has one city to show?we have many cities to show.But i have ton tell you that building great is not the goal but the way to improve the level of people life and develop ourselves.By the way ,the power of China is not depend on these.

Has anybody called you guys for compression. Whenever we start any thread here, you come for trolling and posting your nonsense. This is a thread about India, if you want to see and enjoy, you are well come. Do not bring your butt hurt here. GO to your Chinese thread and post your nonsense there.

Personally i feel that the chinkis are perhaps the most disgusting creature in this entire world.You know,a few years back i encountered an elderly chinki tourist couple in Kolkata,i was going to my college with some of my friends and all of a sudden the couple approached us and asked me about the popular tourist spots in the city.Man,we were literally rolling on the floor after hearing his english accent:sarcastic:.Anyways one of my friend told him about the Indian Museum and then we arranged a cab for them and then told the cabbie(who was a Bihari) to drop them at a place called Joka which is a locality at the outskirts of Kolkata and is about 30 kms away from the Museum in the opposite direction.The poor couple didn't have the slightest idea that they were being punked by us:rofl:.This is what we do whenever we come across any chinki tourist in our city:lol:.

LOL not surprised one bit, and the cheenees have the balls to call the Indians out on their English. I for one know that they're the worst kind of tourist: yelling at Bangkok airport, that too in a lounge, screaming at each other inside an ancient temple, defecating in the weirdest places imaginable, and crowding like maggots during sale time in HK, making it hard for anyone else to walk around and shop properly. The list is endless.

Poor Indians supposedly still defecate in open fields, but these so-called "wealthy" cheenee beings defecate in wash basins both in cheen-land as well as in foreign lands.

holy crap,just a few pics could make him rant out a novel of slum sh*ts,which reflects how defensive indians are,get rid of your complex buddy,stay cool

dude,rule No.1 :never reason with indians,if only in talking,no one can trump them
Lol,am i the one suffering from the inferiority complex or is it the other way around:lol:!The OP who is an Indian posted a thread which had nothing to do with china(it was rather about Indian skyscrapers) but out of the blue came the chinki trollers led by Your highness who out of nowhere started to compare their SUPAPOWA country with a "3rd world shithole" like India:sarcastic:.Dude,have you ever seen any Indian poster going to the chinki section and intentionally derailing a thread related to chinkiland.This only shows that the chinki posters are really suffering from inferiority complex and hence resort to chest thumping each time they see something positive about other countries:omghaha:!Man,just grow up and stop being such a$$holes;)!!

holy crap,just a few pics could make him rant out a novel of slum sh*ts,which reflects how defensive indians are,get rid of your complex buddy,stay cool

dude,rule No.1 :never reason with indians,if only in talking,bragging,ranting,blabbering,no one can trump them
hi man,wo should not be impolite to their country.everyone love their motherland,we should also show our respect to their country.正所谓己所不欲勿施于人。

Rs 21cr spires for Gujarat's first golden temple

Rs 21cr spires for Gujarat's first golden temple - The Times of India

That thread was started by a cheenee/Pakistani member hiding behind the flags of the United States of America to simply start a silly, and typically PDF-esque war of words and photos. I suggest you say what you have to, and leave it at that. The flat-faces will remain boring ol' flat faces, and there isn't very much anybody can do to uplift them out of their miserable state of existence; a very sad sad state of online existence the way I see it.

As regards to your point on contributing to this thread, I think that it's counter productive to start and contribute to yet another thread on India's development, whether purely pictorial or otherwise. There exists a thread that does the job just fine, and it is one of the most widely viewed threads on this forum. I think that in itself, says it all. :)

No I am talking about thread Chinese cities started by that idiot of J 20 Picture Avatar who post nonsense here. I made him change the title.

are indians all narcissistic....or more specifically,retarded to an irreversible extent?:rofl:

Going off on a tangent is a hallmark of yours, isn't it? As usual, you have no counter words that make sense when someone calls you out on your own folly.

wooooooooooo,vedic professor's fake civilized camouflage is finally breached...

take it easy,professor
You are new, not from China I think (Cause most Chinese I know aren't so dumb and lunatic) secondly correct your figures, India doesn't have 23 rapes per second and nor it is a rape capital, can check the world stats in this case, and also the rape recordings.

Also you can avoid this if your small *** cannot take such a load of good things as you are starting to pound out shit from your mouth which is spoiling a good thread.

After all, keep the wordings recorded before you are banned (your actions will get you soon) rest PEACE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom