What's new

INDIA’S GEOPOLITICAL HATE FOR PAKISTAN IS SABOTAGING THE NORTH-SOUTH CORRIDOR

Most of CPEC funds are for power generation projects

Yes, not exactly the most productive use of overseas funding at 18% sovereign guarantee.

It is amusing that they would channel an economic corridor through water parched place where literacy is low.

If all goes to plan, and the Baloch play ball, maybe they can set up tea stalls on the roadside?

Gwadar is a cover for a chinese naval base

I wonder at what point the lovely people of Pakistan will be able to connect the dots. Capacity at Karachi port is being increased, whereas all this was supposed to happen at Gwadar. Will they stop being nice to the visitors/iron brother at that point?

Indian sponsored terrorism in the region is the major cause of instability in South Asia.

I hope at some point in time these people wake up and realize that neighboring countries can not have endless patience and at some point in time are bound to fight back.

Then all those low level insurgencies running in India might get a whole new meaning.

Wake up and smell the coffee, Indians!

Endless patience? Fight back? As opposed to constant interference? A trail of espionage dating back to supporting the Mizo secessionist movement in 1966 (hint: there was still an East Pakistan then)?

The low level insurgencies in India will remain low level; it is beyond the scope and capacity of a steadily weakening country that hopes to win the CPEC lottery ticket to create turbulence in far-off distant places. Especially one that is the hot favourite for being the next to being declared a terrorist state.

India has been financing/training/arming Mukti Bahini, LTTE, BLA, TTP etc for more than half century.

India is the country who unleashed the evil of suicide bombings in the region.

This terrorist nation must be stopped, before the whole region goes up in flames...
India is pretty sure in good hands you worry for yourself.

I had no idea he was Baloch. Maybe they had temporarily taken leave of their senses...

musharraf wanted a civilian with no political base in Punjab or Sind
jamali was the only clown he could get

sharif causes trouble for pakistani military because his base is in Punjab

musharraf wanted a civilian with no political base in Punjab or Sind
jamali was the only clown he could get

sharif causes trouble for pakistani military because his base is in Punjab

Yup...Cyril Almeida just wrote about it in Dawn today. Sharif wanting Punjab back.

Afghanistan's army is known as Taliban. What you are calling Afghanistan army is actually Northern Alliance mercenaries backed by the occupation forces.
Isn't Pakistan supporting the so called "mercenaries" and their backers by providing them logistic supports and allowing them to kill the enemy commanders on Pakistani soil?

Isn't Pakistan supporting the so called "mercenaries" and their backers by providing them logistic supports and allowing them to kill the enemy commanders on Pakistani soil?

Its very shameful that Pakistan allowed its territory to be used against Afghanistan. I think Pakistan has now realized that USA doesn't want a peaceful Afghanistan would rather have a puppet Government to push its interests in the region and undermine the regional powers, India is a great helper of USA for doing that.
Pakistan is now playing a neutral role by not attacking any (native) stack holders in Afghanistan, and pushing them for peace. While India supports the occupation of Afghanistan and is in cahoots with USA to destabilize an already unstable region.

Dreams never come true...
Modi is just merging the Bolochistan and Kashmir issue to be same. He never knew there are 6 Indian states supposed to be get separated from India.

which 6??? I am amazed a Pakistani know better than India...

Back
Top Bottom