What's new

India's GDP overtakes France to become the 6th largest in the World. Britain is next

sorry but apko ghalat blue print mil gaya hai....
weight ko watch karenge to wait kon karega Randhawa Saab..
:rofl:
Weight ko watch karein Babaji, health is wealth. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Sehatmand qaum hi yahoodiyon aur raw agents ka muqabla kar sakti hai.

Let’s stop here before both of us baaaand.:mod:

You make progress, you don't make progress - Pakistanis will be out in full force with their amazing logic..but it's important to take a step back and view it in their point of view. Since independence, they have never understood the art of governance and money control. They want to be better than us, but everyday they hear news like this. Indians need to know they need your sympathies.

Get back to school and brush up the basics of economics.
You are taking GDP and GDP per capita on the same account and as same quantities. Kindly don't get mixed up.
Your previous gym orgasm example was explaining GDP per capita not GDP.

If its only per capita that matters why Pakistan's SC had to shout and request people that government has no money please do charity. GDP is tax payers money in the basic language!

@Shamsher1990 & @kalakaar

You guys are giving lessons on economy to those people who don't know the difference between FDI and Loans...

Someone on PDF once educated me about the FDI received from China for CPEC project... which was to be paid back with interest and even the chinese firm was having a shareholding in construction company...

You bet. Pooping on streets. Slumdogs on streets. Bone hungry starving. Ugliness beyond belief.
Ermm. You do realize Polio spreads through fecal-oral route to others. Means, there are countries where people are living in an absolute dirty environment to a point that, the water is contaminated with stool from an infected person and people are drinking that water.

Nothing more ugly than eating sh*t.

India is economically doing good. But this kind of boasting doesn't seem very nice, you know. Boasting that you surpassed France's GDP with 20 times of it's population is pretty shameful itself. Not to mention GDP increase doesn't mean much when you still have this level of backwardness.
There are a lot of such western countries. I don't think any of these countries even China is comparable to that. But the point is what seems to be a normal thread turned into a crap fest after posters started throwing abuses. Why not leave it alone?

Just mere jealousy. So, it's better to reply in the same tone.

Don't go for combined buddy, just Gujarat lone is producing more electricity than pakistan....
Instead of throwing claims about why not please back this facts. I find this claim highly suspect. So do give us a source .

Why are you posting this? To prove how poor India is? What you are saying is 22 Indian's productivity is same as just one French. That is pretty distressing figure.

If it took me, my four brothers, my eight cousins, my nine second cousins to pick the same weight as a regular French bodybuilder at my local gym you think I would come here on PDF and brag about it? I would fcukin hide that fact. Hide in shame. That it took 22 of us to pull what one Frenchie does. Not start opening threads about it.
Your math is off genius. Stick to old man ramblings and leave math to higher order beings.

Looking at per capita GDP averages and using your retarded logic -the average “dirty dark gangadeshi smelly latrine-less inferior” Indian is 33% more productive than the “superior lighter skinned IVC proprietor martial” average Pakistani.
Plugging that into you’re retarded math- it would take 29 Pakistanis to do the same task.
Shame shame ho gayi

higher order beings
Gangadeshis. *Cough*. Low IQ is going to prevail. No brains. No body. Higher order? *Cough*.

GDP is measure of so many variables. For instance oil can send some African countries with higher per capita then India. This is if you assume that all economic activity is recorded which in Pakistan's case is rarely recorded.

Gangadeshis will always be Gangadeshis ...... !

Gangadeshis. *Cough*. Low IQ is going to prevail. No brains. No body. Higher order? *Cough*.

GDP is measure of so many variables. For instance oil can send some African countries with higher per capita then India. This is if you assume that all economic activity is recorded which in Pakistan's case is rarely recorded.

Gangadeshis will always be Gangadeshis ...... !
Which is why I called out your original post. Go ahead keep changing the goal posts.

Last edited:
Instead of throwing claims about why not please back this facts. I find this claim highly suspect. So do give us a source .

Here you go buddy and production in 2015 and total for Gujarat.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/States_of_India_by_installed_power_capacity

Just wind power alone in India is much higher than total electricity production of pakistan

a1.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/States_of_India_by_installed_power_capacity

Just wind power alone in India is much higher than total electricity production of pakistan

View attachment 485619

Dude i hate to break your 56inch chest party. But there are indians on the other thread saying they will Kick Muslims out to Pakistan.

Like how messed up is this given now you have overtaken France in the Ranking.

Why would Pakistan already bankrupt take your unwanteds and unmentionables?

Well, that makes it same as Pakistan at 29,000MW

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/30...ricity-capacity-increases-by-30pc-to-29-573mw

It is worth mentioning here that one of the problems Pakistan has faced is energy deficit. There simply is not enough natural resources in Pakistan to keep up with demand. That is why the country faces crippling electricity shortages which has devastated industry and made life miserable for consumers. The underlying cause is Pakistan does not have cheap, easily available natural energy source, be it oil [Arabs], coal [India], gas [Iran] which means the country is hurt by having to import energy.

In India most of your energy is from native coal which is a natural blessing, almost if not quite as much as what the Arabs have with oil. But seeing that coal is in that primitive, swampy region[Odisha] which happens to be motherlode of those hideous Aboriginals you are most welcome to the coal.

Odisha puts the feather on the cap of Gangadesh :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom