What's new

India's Forex Reserves scale record high of $434.6 billion

LOL stop watching Indian Media for a minute. Will you???

Our forex reserves are at 435 billion USD
Yours are at 8 billion USD
And u have to pay China 6 billion USd in next 2 years
I can post Pakistani news articles boasting about Your Kaptaan getting soft loan from UAE , Qatar , oil on 3 year credit from Saudi

Maybe the will help

Our forex reserves are at 435 billion USD
Yours are at 8 billion USD
And u have to pay China 6 billion USd in next 2 years
I can post Pakistani news articles boasting about Your Kaptaan getting soft loan from UAE , Qatar , oil on 3 year credit from Saudi

Maybe the will help

That loan date can always be negotiated further. Your loan is also 500 Bil+. Besides those soft loans they have also started investments.

No pakistani fan boys here..... The delusion in which so many of them live and comment on this forum is simply amazing... Lol[emoji23]
Only takes an indian to bring Pakistan into an Indian thread.
$500 billion dollars in forex yet Pakistan k lun pr hi charhna hai har time BC.

Why does the religion of peace have rules for dividing war booty.

It will be distributed among as per Holy Quran :

1.A share for Allah and His Messenger, which is to be used to serve the common interest of the Muslims, not for any specific person(s).

2.Orphans

3.The poor and needy.

4.The travellers .

Sorry if I missed some others .

Whats wrong in it giving money to above .

Why does the religion of peace have rules for dividing war booty.
One fifth to the state or Khalifa. The rest to the soldiers. This includes money, material possessions, women, children.

Why?

Because that is the will of our Creator.

Lol. Keep telling yourself that. Kashmir issue was unknown by international community. Thanks to modi, issue has been brought to life. Thanks to modi, Pakistan banned indian goods in response. So much delusion in you rss types. Modi cant do anything wrong in your eyes.
No modi does a lot of things which are bad but overall he is ok,you can keep believing Kashmir issue is internationalised.quote me after a month or a year if anything comes out it.both our assets one in India and one in Pakistan worked to the plan .

One fifth to the state or Khalifa. The rest to the soldiers. This includes money, material possessions, women, children.

Why?

The ways of Allah are truly great. A simple human would think that he would make rules like "do not wage war". But instead he with all his knowledge makes rules of how to distribute the spoils of war.

Still no toilets

There are lakhs of toilets coming up evey month constructed by govt agencies .
Idiots dont use them .
They use them as storage for fodder in villages .

Why?

Khalifa ?
Zaid hamid ?

Last edited:
That loan date can always be negotiated further. Your loan is also 500 Bil+. Besides those soft loans they have also started investments.

Can u share how much of that 500 billion is sovereign debt and how much of it is private debt.

I am sure you don't have any Idea
The sovereign part is only around 70 billion USD rest is all corporate debt
And Indian Government is not responsible for it.
Let be give an example
ADAG group owes 4 billion USD to Chinese EXIM bank apart from another 15 billion USD to different Indian Banks
Their is a high chance that this group will go bust,
But it has assets worth 18 billion USD which it is liquidating to pay off the debt
If it cannot pay back the Chinese , then Chinese EXIM bank is free to go to Indian Bankruptcy courts to get their money, it however cannot ask the RBI to directly give 4 Billion USD to them
That's not the case with JICA of Japan which is financing the Bullet train project as well as different Metro rail projects across India , since these projects are backed by Government of India

No modi does a lot of things which are bad but overall he is ok,you can keep believing Kashmir issue is internationalised.quote me after a month or a year if anything comes out it.both our assets one in India and one in Pakistan worked to the plan .

No one expected UN to intervene. The thing is pro Indian politicians in kashmir have been silenced, which anyone with long term thinking will know is bad.

Modi struggling to improve economy is diverting people with high dosage of nationalism. Like i stated, foreign reserves are only bright spot, unemployment is unofficially at 8.4 percent.

Back
Top Bottom