2rmb-4km
3rmb-8km
4rmb-12km
5rmb-18km
6rmb-24km
7rmb-32km
8rmb-40km
9rmb-48km

Bangalore Metro currently has similar prices. But that is because the developer has the first few years for himself, so prices tend to be high during the initial 2 years. Once it goes into govt. hands, it gets really cheap.
Check the MMTS prices in Hyderabad. It costs more to get to the MMTS station from your home than to the destination!
Fares : MMTS Train Timings : MMTS train fares

Bangalore Metro currently has similar prices. But that is because the developer has the first few years for himself, so prices tend to be high during the initial 2 years. Once it goes into govt. hands, it gets really cheap.
Check the MMTS prices in Hyderabad. It costs more to get to the MMTS station from your home than to the destination!
Fares : MMTS Train Timings : MMTS train fares
hey,you made a mistake.1 rmb currently is about 10 ruppi.

hey,you made a mistake.1 rmb currently is about 10 ruppi.

You are right! I was comparing the price of tickets I paid for my family with what you posted :)
We paid Rs 45 for 3 for a distance of ~7kms, thats almost half of the prices you folks pay.

You are right! I was comparing the price of tickets I paid for my family with what you posted :)
We paid Rs 45 for 3 for a distance of ~7kms, thats almost half of the prices you folks pay.
how much if you take bus (AC)?

Bangalore was not a Planned city, Before 1995 there was not much software companies... If we see 1970's and 80's photo of Bangalore, We would be amazed! It was cleaner and beautiful! It is what happens if a city which was planned for few lakhs got lakhs of migrants month over month in a short span of time.

Between I feel the traffic in Chennai was not that worse when compared with other metros! It is regulated!

@JD_In You are right earlier bangalore was called garden city.... every junction used to have a small garden..... I remember the first visit to bangalore back in 1993 Jan..... Gone are those days..... Now it is renamed from garden city to Tech city.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=144802][Z]eEshAn[/MENTION] kya haal hai bhai.. ramazan kaisa chal raha hai?? Roza lag raha hai?? :P

[Z]eEshAn;4572727 said:
main thik hoon bhai , aap kaisey ho ?? haan roza chal raha :D

main bhi theek hun yaar.. enjoying the last two weeks of vacations..

Back
Top Bottom