What's new

India's external debt baloons to $513 billion

The point is thats what your compatriot was doing comparing BD to India regarding debt levels with vastly different credit rating, bond market size/maturity and sheer market cap available....not to mention SDDS vs GDDS :D

Thanks for proving my point.

You are one dumb dude.:woot:

Japan is vastly more richer than India.
India and BD are comparable - both poor 3rd world countries with the former having 24 extra years of independence.

a) Again nothing on offer in first place (junk grade credit = yeah no thanks from market), its not a demand-decision from BD....its a supply decision from everyone else. :) "Ultra-conservative" :rofl: ....that is like beggar alcoholic saying he is sober because all the bars cut him off because they know he is not good for any tab he runs up....and he gets hooked on the one hooch provider in the boonies as a result. So much more like "ultra-corrupt/useless".

b) The short term loan proliferation in recent years as % of total loans certain shows BD has a massive underlying demand for this, despite the market cutting them off..... (i.e desperate for that crack, no matter how bad it is for it in long run)...and only one supplier cares to meet some of it (given liquidity saturation domestically)....who will loanshark it back like they do with the rest of the world. Why not start the bordello as early as you can after all....well before you turn the gals into long term crack-whores.

Again, even more dumber dude.

BD is only interested in low-interest loans. It is taking much more loans now for 2 reasons:

1. China has come into the picture as another supplier of low-interest loans
2. BD economy is so much larger and growing so much quicker that BD feels it can take a 12 billion US dollar loan from Russia to build the Roopur nuclear power plant.

Let us look at the debt/ratio of countries that have the same credit rating as BD(BB-), with BD now at 27%(down from 37% 10 years ago):

Morocco: 63%
Bolivia: 45%
Paraguay: 23%
Vietnam: 62%

Can you see that most of these countries have far higher levels of debt/gdp than BD? BD used to be at over 40% at start of decade on debt/gdp ratio and has decreased this as it has paid back debt far quicker than it has taken on new debt.
Conservative BD government is now taking 10s of billions of low interest loans which will only slightly raise the debt/gdp burden over the next 1-2 decades. BD has zero interest in any high interest loans as it judges the harm will outweigh any benefits.

No worries, when I feel like it, I will post picture evidence of what I do, what I own and who I am....first have to build up the BD ego and tears here to make it worth crushing....nowhere near enough yet.:enjoy:

You are a Tamil Dude. No amount of owning anything can make up for being born to one of the most unattractive ethnicity's on the entire planet.:(

Japan is vastly more richer than India.

and India is vastly richer than BD. What is BD market capitalization compared to India (given that is the most appropriate Mx for this argument of "debt")?

India and BD are comparable - both poor 3rd world countries with the former having 24 extra years of independence.

Everyone got their "independence" at the same time. You choices made, your consequences to bear.

BD is only interested in low-interest loans.

No its not :D. Obviously you didn't look at the Int Debt stats at all. No surprise given you are the typical BeeDee illiterate afflicted by poverty and stupidity, probably in some disgusting Bong Ghetto in the worst part of London.

Let us look at the debt/ratio of countries that have the same credit rating as BD(BB-), with BD now at 27%(down from 37% 10 years ago):

And I said credit rating is the be all end all metric for debt level? Oh right that illiteracy of yours kicking in again. My bad :D

Conservative BD government is now taking 10s of billions of low interest loans which will only slightly raise the debt/gdp burden over the next 1-2 decades.

Again didn't look at the trends in the Int Debt Stats at all (reality). Relying on the BBS stronk feelz yet again....

You are a Tamil Dude. No amount of owning anything can make up for being born to one of the most unattractive ethnicity's on the entire planet.

Will post picture of my fiance and I when the time comes (again the BD tears are only dammed at 10% level right now....really need the dam to be full to break it and unleash it). People much more classy than those who have had their eyes, ears and IQ potential permanently damaged from their ugly, smelly, stupid folks all around them from birth can then decide for themselves :P

Again the definition of ugly, stunted and effeminate.... needs just cursory glance at BD cricket team (when you lot aren't definitively proving such on this forum 24/7)....yes these are the best of the best of the best of BD. Stunted midgets and the fugliest looking things on planet Earth...and intellectually devoid....often all at same time too. There is reason why Anga Desh was given as a lowly gift to make a King out of a (perceived) low-birth in our epic....your people have long history of being rejects and swamp critters trying to pole vault so they can then finally talk big.......you will never escape it apparently. It will always show in your nature, your part of Bengal is talked of like it is for a reason by your betters (and even cultural progenitors to your West )....there is much reality behind the stereotypes.

@django @Ocean @Desert Fox @Aung Zaya @El Sidd

Will post picture of my fiance and I when the time comes (again the BD tears are only dammed at 10% level right now....really need the dam to be full to break it and unleash it). People much more classy than those who have had their eyes, ears and IQ potential permanently damaged from their ugly, smelly, stupid folks all around them from birth can then decide for themselves :P

Again the definition of ugly, stunted and effeminate.... needs just cursory glance at BD cricket team (when you lot aren't definitively proving such on this forum 24/7)....yes these are the best of the best of the best of BD. Stunted midgets and the fugliest looking things on planet Earth...and intellectually devoid....often all at same time too. There is reason why Anga Desh was given as a lowly gift to make a King out of a (perceived) low-birth in our epic....your people have long history of being rejects and swamp critters trying to pole vault so they can then finally talk big.......you will never escape it apparently. It will always show in your nature, your part of Bengal is talked of like it is for a reason by your betters (and even cultural progenitors to your West )....there is much reality behind the stereotypes.

@django @Ocean @Desert Fox @Aung Zaya @El Sidd

Look at the triggered Tamil here.
Calling on his fellow butt-hurt Pakistanis( cannot take that BD dumped them in 1971 like proper men lol) for support.
Geez, must suck being a Tamil - one of the ugliest ethnic groups on the planet.

@Nilgiri From whom does india usually borrow from? For its infra projects?also, do they require some sort of collateral?

Regarding, chinese debt traps, it seems most of the projects were poorly researched, so after construction,they generated scanty revenues so they couldn't make payments, thus they were "sold off", right? isn't that the standard practice when the borrower 'defaults'?

That being said, some aspects of chinese soft loans does seem a little 'shady' (like every thing, materials to workers has to be from china, no fair bidding process, etc) but i guess they need to get something out of the deals in the short term.

How does these practices compare to other lending institutions like WB,ADB,IMF? AFAIK, they too also impose strict terms on the borrowers(though they claim its for the greater good of the project)

You are the stupid one here dude. :D

Comparing India with Japan?:rofl:
India is a 3rd world craphole after 70 years of independence, while Japan is a super-advanced country that is the world's largest creditor nation to boot - almost twice that of China.
Want to know just how much Japan has invested around the world? More than 1 trillion US dollars.:drag:

As for BD, you do know that BD governments are ultra-conservative and will not take out high-interest loans like India does? There is ample scope for BD to pay a larger chunk of it's budget in servicing debt(could double it) but there is a different mentality in BD when compared to India.

No amount of nerdy walls of text is going to change the fact that you are unemployed and hence have the time to post so much and in so much detail.:disagree:

Oh says the one from LDC... least developed ... now go back to stinky little junk..

@Nilgiri Cut our dear UKB some slack. It has reached a point where I feel bad for the dude, which I am not supposed to be feeling.:frown:

Your underground resources are of no use if you don't have money to mine or grow your economy or control your debt.
It doesn't work like that. Sometimes the extraction works on sharing basis.. So he was right, only gold extraction on partnership basis may resolve all the problems and fill the reserves. Copper and other metals are other than that.

The only thing we need is a favorable contract which, in absence of an honest government, is not possible. For that, I am happy with what we have now. Until an honest government comes to power, we should touch our natural resources.

@Nilgiri Cut our dear UKB some slack. It has reached a point where I feel bad for the dude, which I am not supposed to be feeling.:frown:

He is one butt-hurt dude and is unfortunate to be born a Tamil.
His "insults" are all the same and very boring.
Dont try and slyly show him out to be "winning" against me.lol

Now ask him what made him become anti- BD from pro- BD when he joined in 2015. He will not admit the truth of course.

He is one butt-hurt dude and is unfortunate to be born a Tamil.
His "insults" are all the same and very boring.
Dont try and slyly show him out to be "winning" against me.lol

Now ask him what made him become anti- BD from pro- BD when he joined in 2015. He will not admit the truth of course.

Lol! The point is why don't you argue against such people with real numbers and not personal insults. You people are the one who started with BD has low external debt. But the reality is nobody is lending you any money after seeing your BB rating which is in junk category.

If you don't know why he turned anti - BD, then read back and see the postings of BDeshi's:D. Now imagine the same since 2015. And I'm not trying to show him as if you are losing it, because you are, no need of another guy to point it out. You don't confront him with facts. And you can't agree with what he brings up. :pop: This is a cyclic process.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom