What's new

Debt repayments on track, foreign reserves to increase in 2nd half: SBP Governor

I doubt a combined NATO coalition force could do it.
The ordinary people will pick up arms, and not even the strongest military force in the world snatch the nukes from them
what's the point, dude?

first of all, the ordinary people seem pretty chill with what's been happening in this country recently. it's worse than getting de-fanged (de-denuclearized). because the enemy has found out that we have no fangs, just tusks.

for example, what do you think is the consequence if we lose the nukes? that we'd get bullied and pushed around? well, aren't we already getting bullied and pushed around? that too while we still have the nukes. so, why would an enemy go the extra mile when they can damage Pakistan just as well, without ever taking the nukes into consideration.

I'd rather we had lost the nukes and gotten attacked by india, than the betrayal that has pierced people's hearts. Because at least if we lost the nukes and were attacked, we'd still be united and standing, not even behind, but in front of our army.

But, as fate would have it. where insafians held the ground in 5GW against the enemy, the generals scored an own goal. No amount of indian, 5GW would have inflicted so much damage.

It's sad but it's right up there with operation barbarossa and napoleans russia campaign.

The US is 100% willing to intervene militarily, and China plus India will 100% help.
THIS. For some reason, these dumbos are white-knighting china like it wants to have a unstable nuke state as it's neighbor when the USA won't even allow one on the other side of the planet.

THIS. For some reason, these dumbos are white-knighting china like it wants to have a unstable nuke state as it's neighbor when the USA won't even allow one on the other side of the planet.
There are actual idiots that think China is just gonna swoop in and pay off Pakistan's debt, or at the very least buy up all of Pakistan's debt and defer it permanently.

The word "crazy" has two definitions: 1: Crazy and 2: IK Crazy. This post is IK Crazy. No where did I say Pakistan has become an investment heaven. I did say we are at the bottom and from here we'd stabilize. I DO know there is about somewhat $ 20 billion worth of investments and some aid waiting in the pipeline to implement some protection laws as in the prior government's term, Mr. IK NOT getting bribe, tried to damage Chinese, Saudi and American investment. So they want laws in place to protect their investment first. And I am an ex-IK dumb fan. Thanks to God almighty I saw proofs of terrible corruption and I left the Pakistan Tehreeke Ilzaam! AND I REFUSED TO INSULT MY ARMY!
I did not even mention IK once in my post, while you have mentioned him x4 times.
Maryam Nawaz is that you? Bughz-e-Imran much? Talk about being IK-Crazy LMAO. I'm sure you mutter his name in your sleep as well. I can picture it now. Imran aaaah. Imran aaaah Imran aaah.

There are actual idiots that think China is just gonna swoop in and pay off Pakistan's debt, or at the very least buy up all of Pakistan's debt and defer it permanently.
Add Saudi Arabia also to the list of purported Knight in the Shining Armor.

a few months back i would have laughed at this but now it seems it's within the realm of possibility that they are just presented the A-bombs on a platter.
The state will face an instant collapse if that were the case. The nukes are our last line of defence and hence no compromise can be made on them. None, nada, nishta, zero. The US wanted to place SFs around our nukes but Pakistan denied outright.
Let alone US, even if the whole NATO coalition came to our doorstep to get the nukes, they won’t be able to. As simple as that. Plus, they only know about the ones we let them know about. They tried with the Spectre to outrun us, but Allah was with us. Trust me when I say this, our nukes are safer than the Americans and the Russians.
Even if there is a strand of possibility that NATO might snatch our nukes, we’d go down with, them but not give them up.

Then why aren't you paying Google and the IATA?

Lying in front of our faces. Only jahil will believe these fools.

The US is 100% willing to intervene militarily, and China plus India will 100% help.

I know youre joking, but there are idiots that genuinely believe this is a good idea.
LCs aren’t being issued - businesses that in turn supply critical infrastructure like power plants with coal and other fuels have cargo stuck in ports due to non payments.

Yet - the “Baghdad bobs” of the failed banana state need to provide a sense that things are well.

They could, but they can’t snatch them forcefully even if they bet their lives on it.
No need for it and they can secure the nukes if needed but there will be too many ops required since the weapons are scattered all over Pakistan. It is better to simply have the command structure bend its knees (and it has) to give those up through an organized process when asked for.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom