What's new

India's Electronic Voting machines are Vulnerable to Fraud.!!!

Ah dont take them serioulsy, they just wanna satisfy their ego saying BJP rigged the polls.... After all they dont understand the Power of Election commision

Its just sad that instead of taking positives from some of our successful systems and trying to implement it in their own place, they try to find its weak spots....

Now let me give you perspective. Obama has increased DARPA's budge to counter the growing Chinese capabilitites. Specifically, there were a few areas they noted.
Single liners will attract you the treatment which u got up there. Now I donn know the motive behind starting this thread, did u just want to troll or stick to you idea and not even consider other's fact and have a healthy discussion. Decision is yours. Bring something good to the table or else continue mud slinging like infants.

Single liners will attract you the treatment which u got up there. Now I donn know the motive behind starting this thread, did u just want to troll or stick to you idea and not even consider other's fact and have a healthy discussion. Decision is yours. Bring something good to the table or else continue mud slinging like infants.

Nah I dont agree. There was no single line in this thread. Read my first post. I exposed the BS treatment that some posters give here when others try to expose hypocrisy. The decision is yours on how you want to debate. Keep it civil or mud sling but expect to be treated like shit, if you take the latter route.

I guess you missed the the links I posted. If you want to know the motive of the thread, then ask the person who started it, not me. Btw why are you replying back to me only. Did you see egodoc's posts...or did you choose to ignore that. Where did I show such treatment? If you wanna make up shit, that;s fine. But don't cry when I dish it right back.

Ah dont take them serioulsy, they just wanna satisfy their ego saying BJP rigged the polls.... After all they dont understand the Power of Election commision

Ego? I voted for BJP. Its an issue that has to be investigated and corrected for the future. It has nothing to do with Modi. I wanted Modi to win, but it seems like you and others are up in arms because of the timing to the thread.

you are out already???
i told u its not childs play!!!
better be careful in future when u post someting above ur intellectual abilities...
sorry that your party posted miserable!!!
hope it would make a constructive opposition... though it got only four seats!

Like I said...you're upset because your wife mayawati did not win. Seeing your posts, its quite easy to determine your intellect

Its just sad that instead of taking positives from some of our successful systems and trying to implement it in their own place, they try to find its weak spots....

Its not sad. Finding and correcting weak spots will only make us stronger. This is an issue that affected us the moment it was brought up 4-5 yrs ago. You guys are making it an issue by identifying this with Modi.

Last edited:
Its not sad. Finding and correcting weak spots will only make us stronger. This is an issue that affected us the moment it was brought up 4-5 yrs ago. You guys are making it an issue by identifying this with Modi.

You misunderstood me in this post... Its sad in the sense that the amount of energy Election Commision spends to this process to make it fare is pleasing and its sad that their country too dosnt believe such process....

Its not as big an issue as you are trying to make out of it... You are trying to fill an ocean with a bottle of water... I never said any political party or Modi's name... The OP said "India's Electronic Voting machines are Vulnerable", I am saying it is in a controlled environment, and such environment doesnt exist in a real situation...

Name me a single situation of EVM tampering which couldnot have been done by Paper Ballots, any one, it doesnt exist.... on the otherhand there are multiple Paper ballots tampering process which could be avoided by EVMs...... Its just a case of choosing the better of the two methods, or as some say, the lesser of the two evils

I dont know about the current set of EVM's but I had heard that BJP collapse of 2004 was largely due to EVM manipulation.

You misunderstood me in this post... Its sad in the sense that the amount of energy Election Commision spends to this process to make it fare is pleasing and its sad that their country too dosnt believe such process....

Its not as big an issue as you are trying to make out of it... You are trying to fill an ocean with a bottle of water... I never said any political party or Modi's name... The OP said "India's Electronic Voting machines are Vulnerable", I am saying it is in a controlled environment, and such environment doesnt exist in a real situation...

Name me a single situation of EVM tampering which couldnot have been done by Paper Ballots, any one, it doesnt exist.... on the otherhand there are multiple Paper ballots tampering process which could be avoided by EVMs...... Its just a case of choosing the better of the two methods, or as some say, the lesser of the two evils

Sorry. I agree the EC has made great efforts. I only went into detail to show there is room for improvement. As for paper ballots, maybe body cams of every official may be a poissble solution?

Nah I dont agree. There was no single line in this thread. Read my first post. I exposed the BS treatment that some posters give here when others try to expose hypocrisy. The decision is yours on how you want to debate. Keep it civil or mud sling but expect to be treated like shit, if you take the latter route.

I guess you missed the the links I posted. If you want to know the motive of the thread, then ask the person who started it, not me. Btw why are you replying back to me only. Did you see egodoc's posts...or did you choose to ignore that. Where did I show such treatment? If you wanna make up shit, that;s fine. But don't cry when I dish it right back.

Ego? I voted for BJP. Its an issue that has to be investigated and corrected for the future. It has nothing to do with Modi. I wanted Modi to win, but it seems like you and others are up in arms because of the timing to the thread.

Like I said...you're upset because your wife mayawati did not win. Seeing your posts, its quite easy to determine your intellect

dumb @ss u voted for maya??lol!!
i feel sry for u man!!!
u need to visit a shrink!! smthng seriously wrong wid u....u voted for maya...hahaha
u r way dumber than i thought!!!!

dumb @ss u voted for maya??lol!!
i feel sry for u man!!!
u need to visit a shrink!! smthng seriously wrong wid u....u voted for maya...hahaha
u r way dumber than i thought!!!!

Exactly you are dumb bro. Tell mayawati when you sleep with her tonight, how much you love her and that you will fetch another pair of slippers from Bombay for her.

Exactly you are dumb bro. Tell mayawati when you sleep with her tonight, how much you love her and that you will fetch another pair of slippers from Bombay for her.
seriously... u are thinking of sleeping wid her???
u are weird and creepy....
get help!!!
isn't it time for u to goto school??
nw shoo...

egodoc222 said:
My comment was not for u....

seriously... u are thinking of sleeping wid her???
u are weird and creepy....
get help!!!
isn't it time for u to goto school??
nw shoo...

Of course not, I have morals. I don't sleep with married women especially yours since you have AIDS. Now gtfo and go to the clinic to get your dose

Of course not, I have morals. I don't sleep with married women especially yours since you have AIDS. Now gtfo and go to the clinic to get your dose
omg!
im really sry that u have HIV..
u should've spent a rupee to buy a condom...
see hw dumb u are...
u party didn't win that doesn't mean u can wag ur winkie without a helmet... see u ruined ur life...
go join some ngo...have quality time before u die...
moral: never vote for sh!t heads... they made ur lyf sh!t....
nw get off the computer....

Now you got Nirupam questioning EVMs. That prick should ask CONGRESS what the fuk they did when the issue came up during their helm at government? CORRUPTION AGAIN

Congress was the one that fied charges against Hari Prasad and forced him to flee to Canada

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom