What's new

India's dream of splitting Pakistan will never be realised: Nisar

The hypothetical question that I am interested is, if at all Pakistan gets balkanized, How countries would that be and which of those countries would start have good relations with India and which of of them would take the legacy of Pakistan and will continue to oppose India..

The hypothetical question that I am interested is, if at all Pakistan gets balkanized, How countries would that be and which of those countries would start have good relations with India and which of of them would take the legacy of Pakistan and will continue to oppose India..
1.Maghrabi Punjab
2.Sindhudesh
3.Balochistan
4.KPK+FATA, which would probably amalgamate with Afghanistan
5. GB and AJK which would get assimilated into Kashmir (hopefully under our control :cheers:)

Apart from Maghrabi Punjab and AJK, I think all others would have good relations with India.

PS: This is just hypothetical. Plz don't get all charged up :):):)

1.Maghrabi Punjab
2.Sindhudesh
3.Balochistan
4.KPK+FATA, which would probably amalgamate with Afghanistan
5. GB and AJK which would get assimilated into Kashmir (hopefully under our control :cheers:)

Apart from Maghrabi Punjab and AJK, I think all others would have good relations with India.

PS: This is just hypothetical. Plz don't get all charged up :):):)

Interesting but Isn't Pakistani Punjabis the closest to Indians (culture wise) when compared to the other Pakistani groups?

Interesting but Isn't Pakistani Punjabis the closest to Indians (culture wise) when compared to the other Pakistani groups?
Yes both Sindhis and Punjabis are Indic like us. But Punjabis are much more communal and radicalised than Sindhi Muslims. Sindhi Muslims are peaceful people and coexist with Sindhi Hindus. Punjabi Muslims want to purge all Hindu influence in their culture and desperately try to be like Persians and Afghans (LOL). Funny thing these same Afghans whom they try to emulate insult Punjabis by calling them "kala Punjabi Hindoos", "dalkhor".

Anyways we should set our eyes next on JSQM. Too much exploitation going on in Sindh :o:o_O:guns:

All the time you hear bharatis saying that Pakistan has nothing to fear from India and India only cares about terrorism from Pakistan and other verbal diarrhea. Then Rajnath comes and says that Bharat will split Pakistan like it did in 1971. And I wonder if bharatis are just delusional, or have their heads buried in sand, when they say bharat is not a threat to Pakistan.

Anyways we should set our eyes next on JSQM. Too much exploitation going on in Sindh :o:o_O:guns:

With dreams like these, you surely must sleep well at night and have a lot of dreams, especially if you think anyone inside Pakistan, include those in Sindth, take any separation movement seriously.

All the time you hear bharatis saying that Pakistan has nothing to fear from India and India only cares about terrorism from Pakistan and other verbal diarrhea. Then Rajnath comes and says that Bharat will split Pakistan like it did in 1971. And I wonder if bharatis are just delusional, or have their heads buried in sand, when they say bharat is not a threat to Pakistan.

With dreams like these, you surely must sleep well at night and have a lot of dreams, especially if you think anyone inside Pakistan, include those in Sindth, take any separation movement seriously.

Relax dude, if America didn't attack Pakistan after 9/11 and Abottabad, there's no way India will ever cross the IB.

You have 180 million people and nuclear weapons, I think you'll be just fine.

You've gotta be able to separate bravado meant to galvanize voters from our strategic constraints. In a worse case scenario, we'd either pay someone to do our dirty work within your border or send in small teams. Neither one of those options poses an existential threat to your nation.

The hypothetical question that I am interested is, if at all Pakistan gets balkanized,.

Buddy if they actually ever fell apart we'd be the first ones to sht our pants.

We're better of dealing with established institutions like the GoP, PA, ISI. If they split we'd wind up facing several dozen factions with shifting alliances, a power vacuum, a refugee crisis and at least a hundred nukes + blueprints for more.

The bengalis have a different racial heritage compared to ALL of those from Pakistan. They therefore don't have that bond and connection that modern day Pakistanis share with eachother. Hence the reality is that we could never ever form a nation together. Race is more than just skin-colour. It's features, physiques etc.

I have a friend whose parents are both 100% Pakistani but a number of people when they first meet him ask the question: r u Bengali? His face does look like that. It doesn't make him a lesser Pakistani.

I have a friend whose parents are both 100% Pakistani but a number of people when they first meet him ask the question: r u Bengali? His face does look like that. It doesn't make him a lesser Pakistani.

I have got 100% Pakistani relatives who have been asked if they are Turkish or Greek. It doesn't make them lesser Pakistanis.

Well, I have met a few stray 6 ft Banglas - for some reason they were all 45 years olds ....

@PAKISTANFOREVER

Lol........soon to be 46 next year...........lol. I wonder why :azn:

I have got 100% Pakistani relatives who have been asked if they are Turkish or Greek. It doesn't make them lesser Pakistanis.

Lol........soon to be 46 next year...........lol. I wonder why :azn:
If u did a statistical survey, you would find quite a large number of people that looks like bengalis. They are not a different race. This kind of differentiation is exactly what is divisive. It is these societal fracture that make India's job of breaking us up so easy.

There are a lot of concepts here I do not understand.

Who are "REAL Pakistani" according to you? What do you mean by 'Race' here, it seems it is not exactly the skin color based one.

Mind you, even having same 'Race' did not prevent europeans from fighting among themselves since antiquity.

As far as I know even present-day Pakistan shows quite a bit of racial diversity.

>> That racial diversity is true power of Pakistan. We all are dependent on each other. We are all One unit. We have agriculture of Punjab which is supported by rivers from KPK and Gilgit Baltistan, for trading Sea ports of Sindh and Baluchistan. We all have differences but these are good ones like a puzzle.>>

Buddy if they actually ever fell apart we'd be the first ones to sht our pants.

We're better of dealing with established institutions like the GoP, PA, ISI. If they split we'd wind up facing several dozen factions with shifting alliances, a power vacuum, a refugee crisis and at least a hundred nukes + blueprints for more.

I know. But we also need to understand what keeps the Pakistanis united? It is India. If there were no India, Pakistan would have got balkanized a long time ago. It is the hate of India which keeps Pakistan alive which in turn acts a buffer for India.

So, once in a while a statement of balkanization of Pakistan from India would ensure that hate is continued and Pakistanis remain united and do collapse thereby making India a frontline state confronting the non state actors from the West.

I know. But we also need to understand what keeps the Pakistanis united? It is India. If there were no India, Pakistan would have got balkanized a long time ago. It is the hate of India which keeps Pakistan alive which in turn acts a buffer for India.

So, once in a while a statement of balkanization of Pakistan from India would ensure that hate is continued and Pakistanis remain united and do collapse thereby making India a frontline state confronting the non state actors from the West.

You must be delusional to think you are an expert on Pakistan or Pakistanis. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom