What's new

India's dream of splitting Pakistan will never be realised: Nisar

If the bengalis were the same race as the REAL Pakistanis then bangladesh would not have been created. For the past 6000 years, history has shown that you cannot form nations with 2 very different racial groups. Us Pakistanis were not going to disprove that fact. 1971, 1981, 1991, 2001 or 2011, the creation of bangladesh was enivateable.
race ? you mean pakistani citizens were imported from some where else / ? how insane and childish words you use , mr senior member , go and read history books please .

thank god we are not real pakistanis. We are Bangladeshi b****

your modern day pakistan consists of too many castes within muslims to call it a unified society. And then talk about different regions. Outside punjab , no one likes punjabis too much . do you even know what your reputation it to outside world is ?The reality is you drank too much Kool aid kid..

Bengali's are patient, understanding. submissive my foot....when needed, we can kick you out with your ye high ego and attitude. who the hell you think you are.

Are you ******* kidding me....boasting of rape ? t...did you keep any screenshot? the audacity of this guy! who the hell he thinks he is. and he is not still banned ?

You are a foreigner living at least 2500 kms away from us. You know nothing about us. You are not in a position to tell us which of our countrymen hate eachother or not. It's not your right or prerogative to comment about Pakistan, it's people or politics.

race ? you mean pakistani citizens were imported from some where else / ? how insane and childish words you use , mr senior member , go and read history books please .

Imported or not. Fact is that most Pakistanis don't even look like other South Asians or have any other similarities with them. We are a unique race with a unique culture, heritage & way of life. All of this needs to be protected from foreign interference, oppression and occupation. Pakistan was created for this very purpose. If you are not Pakistani then you can never understand or appreciate this fact. We don't want to be an oppressed enslaved race like the indian Muslims and Kashmiris.

No one can split Pakistan but Pakistani themselves. I do not think any of Indian designs can do any harm so long Pakistani are themselves invested in Pakistan. 71 were not possible if Pakistan had managed situation within east Pakistan well.

could not agree more

You are a foreigner living at least 2500 kms away from us. You know nothing about us. You are not in a position to tell us which of our countrymen hate eachother or not. It's not your right or prerogative to comment about Pakistan, it's people or politics.

Imported or not. Fact is that most Pakistanis don't even look like other South Asians or have any other similarities with them. We are a unique race with a unique culture, heritage & way of life. All of this needs to be protected from foreign interference, oppression and occupation. Pakistan was created for this very purpose. If you are not Pakistani then you can never understand or appreciate this fact. We don't want to be an oppressed enslaved race like the indian Muslims and Kashmiris.

from your comment it is pretty much that you are racist. You don't have any idea what i know or i don't. So stop assuming. what gives you the right to comment about us? what i said was civil. what you said and keep on saying about everyone is misogynist, sadist, and racist.

from your comment it is pretty much that you are racist. You don't have any idea what i know or i don't. So stop assuming. what gives you the right to comment about us? what i said was civil. what you said and keep on saying about everyone is misogynist, sadist, and racist.

I never commented about your country per se. I know nothing about bangladesh, your culture, heritage and politics. Nor do I want to know. All I know for a fact is that you people are completely different to Pakistanis. So when you make comments about Pakistan's internal politics it is completely laughable and ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom