What's new

India's dream of splitting Pakistan will never be realised: Nisar

THEY ARE. You can spot it very easily. Saying otherwise is as stupid & retarded as saying Afghans are Russians are racially the same.

If Afghanistan and Russia had been known as a 'sub-continent' in the past, if there had been extensive migration, cross-marriages and social interactions between them, the racial boundaries would have been blurred. At that point, only extremely racist people would talk about the Russian race vs. Afghan race. You should reflect on where this puts you and your views.

Is

Is ur info so limited that u consider europeons the same race??, europe is the most racially diverse contiment on earth, always has been, the french, the german, the spanish, the belgians, the british all have significsnt racial differences, not similar at all and i agree with the fact that the bengali's are submissive my nature and im actually glad we are rid of them, moreover bangladesh was gap in our defences, the british gave us bengal with mischief, keepong bengal.could mean the loss of west pakistan too, i think pakistan would've given them freedom regardless of the terrorist movement..

First of all 'Race' is not exactly a well defined term. Some people define it based on skin color, some define it based on facial features and what not. Mostly it is defined to fit a political agenda. I have seen some 'race realists' invoking 'not a single drop of this or that blood' rules and some folks in past have used as ridiculous as 'pencil test'. Modern white 'racially aware individuals' draw a boundary for 'we whites' which includes any one having european ancestry and rest are outside the group. For them Italians, Germans and English etc are one 'race' -- what ever that means. If you do not believe me, visit 'race nationalist' forums like Stormfront. That is why I asked him what he means by race. If you ask me, defining a community based on physical features is as stupid as it gets. Humans are simply too clever for that.

Now, coming to Bengali. Pakistan got independence in 1947, together with India. At that time entire idea was that it is the religion which was delineating the geographical unit called British India into two separate entities. One hindu country and one Muslim country. The Hindu country, after its independence decided to brand itself as a secular country, there by showing a big middle finger to the Brits. I think if Pakistan's rulers of that time were clever enough, they would have foreseen the fomenting trouble with a diverse country such as Pakistan and would have defused the bomb Brits have left with them. Even now, I believe, you have a confusion regarding what is the definition of 'Pakistan' or 'Real Pakistani'. Which 'race' is the real Pakistani, if you want to use race as your national Identity. You seem to have quite a few. If you ask me, the slogan 'Pakistan ka matlab kya....' actually fits the identity of Pakistan much better. But then, it is your choice.

Most of the Pakistanis have tribal background with primitive cultures, which is why they had to adopt a foreign language as their state language. There is nothing to respond to these people but I hope with the implementation of CPEC, Pakistanis will also get exposed to the civilized Chinese culture.

Had not we Bengalis created the Muslim League, these people would have been divided into 100s of tribes, languishing under Delhi's control as they had always been. Now I understand why you Indians hate us so much! :lol:

The following are the reasons why you and your kind are "not so popular" in India, all are trivial facts :-
1) You breed more and population control are not according to your religion.
2) Your brothers here have the lowest literacy rates and least educated.
3) Your brothers here live in the filthiest neighborhoods.
4) The number of anti-socials being from your community is far higher than any other community.
5) Your brothers have the least sophisticated and civilized dressing sense especially women. It is very unpleasant to see women wrapped up in black robe.
6) There is a single community from which losers may blow himself up killing innocents in the name of religion.
7) You are ungrateful. You enter our country illegally, your women take hindu names to get jobs, you come here for medical treatment.
8) Little or no value addition apart from biryani and other wonderful dishes.

Actually, I believe the major reason why India even got involved in the '71 mess was because of influx of huge number of refugees. There were geopolitical advantages as well.

Actually, I believe the major reason why India even got involved in the '71 mess was because of influx of huge number of refugees. There were geopolitical advantages as well.
True brother and perhaps also Indira Gandhi. Modi can never become close to what she was. Pakistan is lucky that we dont have someone like her today.

True brother and perhaps also Indira Gandhi. Modi can never become close to what she was. Pakistan is lucky that we dont have someone like her today.

I happen to be a woman but the gesture is well received. I believe it is the situations that shape a person. Modi is simply not from the era which demanded leadership like Indira Gandhi. It is a pity that we lost her unnaturally.

@el che if West Bengalis are "not so popular" in India, that's not our problem.

And when you talk about being civilized, I would consider the culture of hygiene and sanitation as the biggest parameter. Good luck! :)

Last edited:
Patriotism, treason and semantics aside, isn't the REASON why bangladesh was created was because of those reasons that I stated in the post you replied too?
No, I don't. The Six Point Movement of East Pakistan leader Sheikh Mujibur Rahman still envisioned a united Pakistan, albeit one with greater autonomy for the provinces, especially East Pakistan: Pakistan as it was promised to be under the original Lahore Resolution:

...areas in which the Muslims are numerically in a majority as in the North Western and Eastern Zones of (British) India should be grouped to constitute ‘independent states’ in which the constituent units should be autonomous and sovereign.

No, the reason why Bangladesh was had to be created was because the Westies' leadership couldn't handle not being on top and controlling; a looser confederation offered diminished opportunities to exercise pwoer. The minority Westies disarmed their Eastern brethren and sicced the remainder of the Pakistan Army upon the East Pakistan populace. From there the Easterners' choice was starkly clear: independence or death.

Although Pakistan lost over half its population, the political and military leaders were happy because power remained centralized in their hands in the remnant.

That's the best thing happened to the current day India dude :enjoy::D

Not really. India wasted all the money on the pointless weapons projects and whatnot on Pakistan, hence the poverty in greater margin? Even today, India is still insecure as today refusing to accept the existence of Pakistan, and challenge two-nations theory constantly. :D

a shame to have a racist mod here ridiculing Bengalis
and other poster thinking Pakistanis are greek lol

If the bengalis were the same race as the REAL Pakistanis then bangladesh would not have been created. For the past 6000 years, history has shown that you cannot form nations with 2 very different racial groups. Us Pakistanis were not going to disprove that fact. 1971, 1981, 1991, 2001 or 2011, the creation of bangladesh was enivateable.

thank god we are not real pakistanis. We are Bangladeshi b****

The bengalis have a different racial heritage compared to ALL of those from Pakistan. They therefore don't have that bond and connection that modern day Pakistanis share with eachother. Hence the reality is that we could never ever form a nation together. Race is more than just skin-colour. It's features, physiques etc.

your modern day pakistan consists of too many castes within muslims to call it a unified society. And then talk about different regions. Outside punjab , no one likes punjabis too much . do you even know what your reputation it to outside world is ?The reality is you drank too much Kool aid kid..
Is

Is ur info so limited that u consider europeons the same race??, europe is the most racially diverse contiment on earth, always has been, the french, the german, the spanish, the belgians, the british all have significsnt racial differences, not similar at all and i agree with the fact that the bengali's are submissive my nature and im actually glad we are rid of them, moreover bangladesh was gap in our defences, the british gave us bengal with mischief, keepong bengal.could mean the loss of west pakistan too, i think pakistan would've given them freedom regardless of the terrorist movement..
Bengali's are patient, understanding. submissive my foot....when needed, we can kick you out with your ye high ego and attitude. who the hell you think you are.

@Joe Shearer Sir plz look at post #48 by PakistanForever and #39 by so called analyst Kaptaan boasting about the '71 rapes. Disgusting

Don't waste ur time on them bro. Didn't you read their posts, how proud they are of raping their own Muslim sisters in '71. They call that "bravery". Huh

Are you ******* kidding me....boasting of rape ? t...did you keep any screenshot? the audacity of this guy! who the hell he thinks he is. and he is not still banned ?

Back
Top Bottom