What's new

India’s “Dams Fever” - A potent threat to regional peace

But messing with our water mean all out war because we depend on our rivers. You South Indians need to have your own country other whise lungis twisted Bhaiya will one day make sure even peacefull South Indians are turned in to dust.

Thats what it is, detterent so North Bhaiyas don't mess with our water.

Time to wake up!....Pakistan is better off if you break into 4 More(Total 5) independent countries...this option is more realistic...Than what you dream off!...on a lighter note....Lungis belong to us in the South...not in the North...We will separate if they take our Lungis from Us.

---

--
@Shabaz Sharif
can you give me map lcoation of pakistan ocean..
can you tell me any givt progame to conser rain water..recycling in pak?

photo of Pakistani sea

upload_2014-7-11_17-29-30.jpeg

This is location of Pakistan sea

map-pakistan-coastline-1.jpeg

Punjab is building 400 mini dams to conserve rain water. KPK 356 mini dams. 100 dams in Balochistan.

Time to wake up!....Pakistan is better off if you break into 4 More(Total 5) independent countries...this option is more realistic...Than what you dream off!...on a lighter note....Lungis belong to us in the South...not in the North...We will separate if they take our Lungis from Us.

Actually our location is such that its impossible to break a part Pakistan. See the map of dinasour aka Pakistan. Indus river bind us together. While South Indians are better off without North Bhaiyas. You guys don't need each other. It will be shame if Pakistan had to drop nukes on you guys because bhaiya lungi got twisted.

Last edited:
Besides constructing dams, one after the other, on Pakistani rivers in violation of Indus Waters Treaty between the two countries, the latter is now hotly pursuing a project to link Chenab with the Indian Beas River. INDIA is building dams on Pakistan’s rivers due to which it is exercising control over the water flow of Pakistan’s rivers. The natural flow of water is essential for Pakistan’s agricultural economy. Pakistan must raise voice on the issue at international forums. It is time serious steps were taken or India would ruin our economy.

Besides constructing dams, one after the other, on Pakistani rivers in violation of Indus Waters Treaty between the two countries, the latter is now hotly pursuing a project to link Chenab with the Indian Beas River. INDIA is building dams on Pakistan’s rivers due to which it is exercising control over the water flow of Pakistan’s rivers. The natural flow of water is essential for Pakistan’s agricultural economy. Pakistan must raise voice on the issue at international forums. It is time serious steps were taken or India would ruin our economy.

Why is it not doing it already ??

Thats all sound well and dandy but i am pretty sure no South Indian is ready for nuclear cloud because Northy bhaiyas lungi got twisted and decided to take our water. So be happy with 20% of share which is to much anyway.

South India is predominantly Hindu and that turns your equation by 180 degree. I am sure that Pakistanis are more scared of the Nuclear Cloud than the Indians because we might survive but Pakistan won't. I am also sure that Baloch, Sindhis won't like to become the cannon fodder of the whims and fantasies of the Pakistan Army which is dominated by the Punjab Province.

South India is predominantly Hindu and that turns your equation by 180 degree. I am sure that Pakistanis are more scared of the Nuclear Cloud than the Indians because we might survive but Pakistan won't. I am also sure that Baloch, Sindhis won't like to become the cannon fodder of the whims and fantasies of the Pakistan Army which is dominated by the Punjab Province.

Not even cockroaches will survive in whole Bharat. This fantasy of lungi hindus who think they can survive nuclear war will remain fantasy.

I said bring sources not your friend word.
Wow what a machoism.... we need to give you "solid proof" that we are using "your" water so that you can then turn us into dust?? For a change, why don't you turn us into dust and take 100% water, if you have any guts/ability that is....

Not even cockroaches will survive in whole Bharat. This fantasy of lungi hindus who think they can survive nuclear war will remain fantasy.

Hindus are the rightful owners of every inch of land in South Asia. We still own 75% of South Asia.

The word fantasy made me tell a funny story: during 1971 war whole Pakistan believed that Pakistan was winning the war until the surrender. What a heartbreak it must have been for the Pakistanis I wonder. Also, it must have been really hurtful because their Martial Race warriors lost to Hindus.

Hindus are the rightful owners of every inch of land in South Asia. We still own 75% of South Asia.

The word fantasy made me tell a funny story: during 1971 war whole Pakistan believed that Pakistan was winning the war until the surrender. What a heartbreak it must have been for the Pakistanis I wonder. Also, it must have been really hurtful because their Martial Race warriors lost to Hindus.

Actually we are glad midgets Bengalis are no longer with us but your burden. Ugly hindus couldn't do anything against actual Pakistan. :rolleyes:

The indians are being silly and unfair building dams and redirecting water from himlayers.

Pakistanis are being silly talking about a war THEY CAN ONLY LOSE and never WIN.

Diplomacy is the better ATTITUDE

Back
Top Bottom