What's new

India’s BJP chief Amit Shah calls Khaleda

Black?! Mate have you seen India? You guys probably have more Black people than Africa. Since when did you become a 'Gora'?

Your "country" is pathetic. No one takes you people seriously. Not your former "brothers" of west pakistan, nor do we, nor does Myanmar. It's better to just accept your fate as a insignificant blot on the planet.

Black?! Mate have you seen India? You guys probably have more Black people than Africa. Since when did you become a 'Gora'?

Indians never claimed that we are Gora. But I am from Haryana here its different. India has all types of people but none like Bangladeshis. lol

BTW that was not my point I said you are 'tiny black version of ISIS with same religious hatred'. I didn't say there is anything bad in black most of the Indians are also black. I just compared physical appearance of people with similar mindset.

All the Bangladeshis are converted from low cast Hindu or tribal people just few generations earlier but its surprising to see they have left behind everyone else to in terms extreme mindset.

Last edited:
Your "country" is pathetic. No one takes you people seriously. Not your former "brothers" of west pakistan, nor do we, nor does Myanmar. It's better to just accept your fate as a insignificant blot on the planet.
And to everyone else your mr Patel from the corner shop lol Rajput warrior my ***

@SarthakGanguly or any other dada, please translate the bengali written in the first page. Let see how much frustration is there because of just a phone call. :D

image.jpg

Gora indians :rofl:
Looking like burnt toast

And to everyone else your mr Patel from the corner shop lol Rajput warrior my ***

From Jaipur to be exact. Patel is used in Gujarat and Maharashtra. You should be touching our feet, for our involvement of giving you independence from those whom looked down upon you as nothing more than inferior subhumans. :)

Last edited:
View attachment 184009
Gora indians :rofl:
Looking like burnt toast

He is even hate his country's flag. :lol:

I never said Indians are Gora, I said Indians are mixed. And most of the Indians are black.

Show me even few people from your country who are gora. :rofl:

As I said BD people are converted to Islam from lower cast Hindus and tribal people of eastern India. Its not bad to be black but its bad to be black tiny extremist. :D

He is even hate his country's flag. :lol:

I never said Indians are Gora, I said Indians are mixed. And most of the Indians are black.

Show me even few people from your country who are gora. :rofl:

As I said BD people are converted to Islam from lower cast Hindus and tribal people of eastern India. Its not bad to be black but its bad to be black tiny extremist. :D
He is even hate his country flag?
Good English bro. Your English lessons from YouTube are paying off.

Where's your proof, show proof or shut up. It's not bad to be dumb and but its bad to to be dumb, burnt and indian

He is even hate his country flag?
Good English bro. Your English lessons from YouTube are paying off.

Where's your proof, show proof or shut up. It's not bad to be dumb and but its bad to to be dumb, burnt and indian

Thats a mistake, don't go for the words, concentrate on the words. Reply to my post. :D

Post pics of few people from BD who are gora. :lol:

I am repeating again, I mean,

As I said BD people are converted to Islam from lower cast Hindus and tribal people of eastern India. Its not bad to be black but its bad to be black tiny extremist. That was only comparison between people of similar mindset.

WTF is going on in this thread... did he call, or did he not call? :lol:

That doesn't matter what matter is two largest parties of BD are fighting over it and here some guys had a$$burn. :rofl: like @Luffy 500 @monitor @idune @Jay12345 etc. They made this a comedy show by their heart burn.

LMFAO, these Indians make me laugh. They think they are some kind of light skinned warrior online. They are drinking too much. They need to get to gripse where they stand, little Indians rocking their head back and forth while talking in their call centre accent in the local Premier shop! That's what you guys are.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom