What's new

India's bid to join US alliance could irk China, Pakistan: Chinese media

We're not talking about CPEC here.

He will give you a lecture on why economic growth of Pakistan will go into double digits shortly. Just ask him about his deficit financing and the latest figures of Pakistani debt structure!!!!

Tag me when he starts ...

The original article is by Chinese newspaper and therefore it is not surprising to note the language and tone.

The CCP controlled Chinese media thinks that the world is like their citizens and will follow their dictats without any questions asked.

Pakistan couldn't care less

I dont know why indians think it irks us

If anything I can see the benefits to Pakistan

Both China and Russia will see india crawling into the U.S backside and will have to counter

I can see Pakistan if they play their cards right getting alot of benefits from all the games going on

The CCP controlled Chinese media thinks that the world is like their citizens and will follow their dictats without any questions asked.

Must be getting outraged by our recent actions.

Both China and Russia will see india crawling into the U.S backside and will have to counter

I can see Pakistan if they play their cards right getting alot of benefits from all the games going on

Exactly. Works for both of us. I think Russia will now overtly support Pakistan and supply top of line items to Pakistan.

Saudi Arabia promised £50b investment into India when Modi visited.

Tell the Economics Professor that he should sit and find out why the "defacto" Saudi King visited Pakistan and has 'burnt' the midnight oil ......

Is it to do with the fact that MoS Gen VK Singh was in Saudi Arabia for "serious" discussion three days back? Any correlation? hmmmm I wonder

@Joe Shearer @anant_s @MilSpec @Spectre @PARIKRAMA This, the visit of MoS to Saudi Arabia, is an interesting tidbit of gossip which came my way actually ...

Last edited:

That is because you are a Pakistani. OTherwise you will see what India and rest of the world thinks about Pakistani future.

Must be getting outraged by our recent actions.

Exactly. Works for both of us. I like the Russia part.

Speaking frankly india is stupid for getting itself into this pact, the U.S is a real vampire when it comes to self interest and you never want to give them permission to enter your front door

India had something better than pacts, it had Money

And the U.S likes money, with money and bit of diplomacy and hand shaking you could have what you wanted without any pacts

You instead played your cards made pacts with the U.S which will utilise them to their full extent identified yourself as a real enemy to china and even the Russians will be wary.

I will be honest you were a bit dopey

That is because you are a Pakistani. OTherwise you will see what India and rest of the world thinks about Pakistani future.

Pakistan is fine, we will surpass any predictions you can bet on it, we have only one country which we truly hate and despise and that's india and we will prepare and plan to defend against india and its machinations

Maybe a repeat of a North Korean Submarine sinking a South Korean Frigate ( with a Defence treaty underway between SK and USA ) , and SK increasing the number of propaganda speakers on US Advice ( pressure ) here in South Asia will wake up a few Indians about how good is being allies with USA.

With this I have given up any hope of India being an world leader in any presumable future time line.

Hope Modi and Co at least fulfills their promise on economy and agriculture....

Back
Top Bottom