What's new

India's bad habit carried overseas

In Singapore Chewing Gum is banned. After the intervention of ex-President Bush to economic ties and to open market for the US gums, Singapore allowed only medical chewing gums and that also are sold in pharmacies only.

See 8.00 onwards in the above video, it will explain.

In Dubai

- rewards of up to Dh5,000 (US$1,360) would be given to people who reported the sale or manufacture of betel leaves and similar products in Dubai.

- People found spitting betel juice would also be fined Dh500

In new cleaner Dubai, betel watch out - The National

In Abu Dhabi

Violators of the ban on paan and neswar trade could incur hefty fines up to Dh10,000, Khalid Al Rumaithi told Gulf News. "The matter can also be transfesrred to municipal courts, and repeat offenders could be jailed and even deported," he said

Abu Dhabi cracks down on illegal betel leaves, chewing tobacco trade | GulfNews.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Ban all the tambaku man,this is really shameful.:pissed:

Just because goras are not in the habit of chewing Paan it's become a 'bad habit that can't be carried overseas'.

@Skallagrim: That and the fact that it causes cancer. :P

its unhealthy because it causes cancer... also people tend to spit the red juice like pichkari everywhere ... :lol:

here IN JAKARTA also every thing available....MIRAZ/MANIKCHAND/GOA GUTKA/CHAINI KHAINI/KUBER/...ETC

Guys will we ever come out habit of pitying ourselves. Eating paan with tobacco is bad, so does the smoking cigarettes, tobacco chews, drugs and rave parties.

Bottom-line, none of the society is immune to bad habits. If eating paan is a bad habit we can count 100 of bad habits followed by westerners.

We should stop the habit of mulling our own brothers and sisters and start to stand up and learn say bad thing bad irrespective from where they originate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys will we ever come out habit of pitying ourselves. Eating paan with tobacco is bad, so does the smoking cigarettes, tobacco chews, drugs and rave parties.

Bottom-line, none of the society is immune to bad habits. If eating paan is a bad habit we can count 100 of bad habits followed by westerners.

We should stop the habit of mulling our own brothers and sisters and start to stand up and learn say bad thing bad irrespective from where they originate.

no one eats paan though like south asians :cheers:
plus no one in west spits their ciggs, drugs, etc on the ground as they know they are civilized.. meanwhile south asians spit paan everyone on the streets.

i remember my uncle would always keep paan on top of his fridge.. us kids would go up and eat it... we got addicted but i stopped.. that day we got alot of hits :nana: but my uncle stil chews paan :tdown: his teeth looks like $hits!!

Those 2 smarty pants can blow up their bombs now that they are in pink.

Back
Top Bottom