What's new

India's Ayni Military base in Tajikistan is Russia-Locked

^
Who supplied RD-93 to Pakistan despite massive Indian protest ? :azn: Not to mention several other military hardware indirectly ... Do not you call China as your Number 1 enemy ? Do I need to tell you what has Russia sold to Beijing ? :azn: Everything almost ! So you may now want to spit on their face :D

But this was Putin talking ... :)

you really mention RD-93 Funny on your part its a engine buddy grow up

and China we just have one war with them and that even by the Mistake of Indians leaders .. so, you can't say them a exact enemy of India

you really mention RD-93 Funny on your part its a engine buddy grow up

and China we just have one war with them and that even by the Mistake of Indians leaders .. so, you can't say them a exact enemy of India

So , an engine - the most important part of the aircraft which currently powers our ambitious JFT isn't considered something significant ? Would it have been able to fly without it ? Kremlin gave approval on the sale despite massive protests by Indian diplomats :azn: Go figure !

I was just quoting your defense minister and taking into account the almost daily incursions by PLA along LAC , that is it ...

^
Who supplied RD-93 to Pakistan despite massive Indian protest ? :azn: Not to mention several other military hardware indirectly ... Do not you call China as your Number 1 enemy ? Do I need to tell you what has Russia sold to Beijing ? :azn: Everything almost ! So you may now want to spit on their face :D

But this was Putin talking ... :)

Perhaps you should ask the question.

Is it really a good idea to depend upon Russia for engines of fighter jets which is going to be PAF's backbone. Who knows what may happen in the need of spares during war?

Is it really a good idea to depend upon Russia for engines of fighter jets which is going to be PAF's backbone. Who knows what may happen in the need of spares during war?

No , it isn't ... :lol: That is why RD-93 will be replaced by WS-10 in the future , mate ... But perhaps one should ponder why Kremlin approved this sale despite your protests and your country's long standing alliance with them and promises not to supply weapons to India's weapons ? :azn:

So , an engine - the most important part of the aircraft which currently powers our ambitious JFT isn't considered something significant ? Would it have been able to fly without it ? Kremlin gave approval on the sale despite massive protests by Indian diplomats :azn: Go figure !

I was just quoting your defense minister and taking into account the almost daily incursions by PLA along LAC , that is it ...

not even a single bullet is fired on that border and sorry to disappoint you but, i don't think a engines as a offensive weapons :P

No , it isn't ... :lol: That is why RD-93 will be replaced by WS-10 in the future , mate ... But perhaps one should ponder why Kremlin approved this sale despite your protests and your country's long standing alliance with them and promises not to supply weapons to India's weapons ? :azn:

Russia maintains an independent policy

Doesn't matter ... An attack from there on Pakistani soil would be a declaration of war and Islamabad wont give a damn just like it didn't when it shot Soviet planes in Afghan war :azn: ... and this is not fantasy , the idea of Russia getting involved in a war and causing instability just because of Tajikistan and Indian mistake surely is :)

Oh we are ! That is why Russians are warming up to Islamabad presently ... They know what can we do to CAR ...

ya they know what you can do to a CAR drive by two Mighty Powers

not even a single bullet is fired on that border and sorry to disappoint you but, i don't think a engines as a offensive weapons :P

How does your defense minister say otherwise ? Why so many threads are posted on '62 war almost daily ? The engine itself offensive but the thing it powers is offensive as hell ... The aircraft wouldn't have been in the air in the first place ... :azn:

ya they know what you can do to a CAR drive by two Mighty Powers

If past is any indication , then I know very well ...

Well , perhaps then you can enlighten your fellow countrymen ... :)

really ???? i m w8ng to get enlighten :rofl:

How does your defense minister say otherwise ? Why so many threads are posted on '62 war almost daily ? The engine itself offensive but the thing it powers is offensive as hell ... The aircraft wouldn't have been in the air in the first place ... :azn:

If past is any indication , then I know very well ...

ya 1971 is a indication for you :sniper:

really ???? i m w8ng to get enlighten :rofl:

ya 1971 is a indication for you :sniper:

He said that Russia follows an independent foreign policy without any interference from any country :azn: which implies in case of war , Kremlin isn't going to burn its hands ...

Yes , as '47 and '62 was for you , right ? :lol:

How does your defense minister say otherwise ? Why so many threads are posted on '62 war almost daily ? The engine itself offensive but the thing it powers is offensive as hell ... The aircraft wouldn't have been in the air in the first place ...

I should ask you a question know Why so many threads are posted only on '62 war almost daily ???:smokin:

He said that Russia follows an independent foreign policy without any interference from any country :azn: ...

Yes , as '47 and '62 was for you , right ? :lol:

ya a good Indication that came as a strong point for us too grow up our Military power and now we are Stated as fourth world powerful military :cheers:

He said that Russia follows an independent foreign policy without any interference from any country which implies in case of war , Kremlin isn't going to burn its hands ..

Future will tell that but, you should be more worried about your Chinese friends they didn't burn their hands in any war for you whether in past or may be in future :enjoy:

Will support India against friendly neighbour: Medvedev

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev on Wednesday said his country would support India if they ever had to take a hard decision against "a friendly neighbouring country". Addressing a packed hall at IIT Bombay, Medvedev, looking comfortable in an open neck blue shirt and black suit, said

India and Russia have special relations "and it is not a figure of speech".
"I'm not disclosing a state secret but when I visited India four days after the Mumbai terror attacks I told them (the government)...we are ready to provide weapons, modern technology and know-how," said the dynamic 45-year-old President.

The President had requested to visit IIT Bombay because it was established with the help of the then USSR government. Though he walked in almost an hour late, a loud applause greeted Medvedev. "It was not that I woke up late but the airport was shut for an hour," he said.

He started off by requesting students not to be "strict with their questions".

The request fell flat when a student asked him how Russia would react if they had a terror attack like Mumbai and if their agencies were sure that the attack was rooted in Pakistan.

"You don't ask complicated questions but extremely complicated questions. But complicated questions have simple answers."

He did not rule out the use of armed force to protect the interest of the country: "…If Russia is attacked from a foreign state and we are sure the terrorists are housed by that foreign state, we will defend our national interests and even employ armed force".

Referring to Russia's glorious days, a student asked the President whether Russia would have been a superpower if the USSR had not disintegrated.

"If a state starts to feel and say they are a superpower and not…care about anyone else then it is the first step to failure... an attempt to be a superpower can be counter productive," he said. "USSR, too, had the illusion that they were self sufficient, could develop on their own and did not need anyone and this did not work."

Will support India against friendly neighbour: Medvedev - Hindustan Times

Will support India against friendly neighbour: Medvedev

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev on Wednesday said his country would support India if they ever had to take a hard decision against "a friendly neighbouring country". Addressing a packed hall at IIT Bombay, Medvedev, looking comfortable in an open neck blue shirt and black suit, said

India and Russia have special relations "and it is not a figure of speech".
"I'm not disclosing a state secret but when I visited India four days after the Mumbai terror attacks I told them (the government)...we are ready to provide weapons, modern technology and know-how," said the dynamic 45-year-old President.

The President had requested to visit IIT Bombay because it was established with the help of the then USSR government. Though he walked in almost an hour late, a loud applause greeted Medvedev. "It was not that I woke up late but the airport was shut for an hour," he said.

He started off by requesting students not to be "strict with their questions".

The request fell flat when a student asked him how Russia would react if they had a terror attack like Mumbai and if their agencies were sure that the attack was rooted in Pakistan.

"You don't ask complicated questions but extremely complicated questions. But complicated questions have simple answers."

He did not rule out the use of armed force to protect the interest of the country: "…If Russia is attacked from a foreign state and we are sure the terrorists are housed by that foreign state, we will defend our national interests and even employ armed force".

Referring to Russia's glorious days, a student asked the President whether Russia would have been a superpower if the USSR had not disintegrated.

"If a state starts to feel and say they are a superpower and not…care about anyone else then it is the first step to failure... an attempt to be a superpower can be counter productive," he said. "USSR, too, had the illusion that they were self sufficient, could develop on their own and did not need anyone and this did not work."

Will support India against friendly neighbour: Medvedev - Hindustan Times

But who is gonna tell this to Blind ***** :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom