What's new

India's Anti-Immigrant Rhetoric Could Push Bangladesh Towards China, Will New Delhi Change Course?

They are saying India gifted us the locos, but we really rented them and that too for a very limited period. They're going back after we get far better stuff from the US and South Korea.

These are almost past their mid life at around seven years old - avg. life of a locomotive is around twenty years at best.

This is borderline hilarious, considering China invested some forty Billion in our country - and Kanjoosi Sanghis want to turn the tide with some old ramshackle locomotives (and making a huge show of it at that, too), reminds one of the Bengali adage,

"shoibal dighirey boley uccho kori shir, likhey rekho ek fota dilem shishir"

"The proud pond scum raises his head high and says to the lake,
Gave you a drop of water, write it down, make a note of it."

In April last year, BR sent a proposal to the railways ministry to "hire" or "get as courtesy" 20 railway engines (10 broad gauge and 10 meter gauge) from India until the first batch of 70 locomotives that Bangladesh bought from the US and South Korea start arriving mid-next year.
- Forget what our press people with a low level of English knowledge write on their respective newspapers. Here, the quotation you cited is clear on an arrangement that says that BD will hire or get as courtesy the 20 train engines from the Indian Railway and USE them until 70 new locomotives from the USA arrives sometime next year.

- Here, even the word HIRE is confusing. Hire is a temporary arrangement. For example, football teams regularly hire players from other teams and they go back to their parent teams after the contract expires. However, they are paid directly or indirectly.

- Another expression is, "Get as Courtesy". This may mean BD will not make payments, but will return the engines to India after a certain period, and India is providing the engines as a goodwill gesture.

The expressions did not specify these were donated and the goods will not to be returned to India (donated goods are not returned by custom). In that case, the engines have been hired as a courtesy, BD will not pay, but will return them after using for a certain period. This is how unlike our illiterate press guys, the Indian Press people have used the two terms that are very clear.

Last edited:
They are saying India gifted us the locos, but we really rented them and that too for a very limited period. They're going back after we get far better stuff from the US and South Korea.

These are almost past their mid life at around seven years old - avg. life of a locomotive is around twenty years at best.

This is borderline hilarious, considering China invested some forty Billion in our country - and Kanjoosi Sanghis want to turn the tide with some old ramshackle locomotives (and making a huge show of it at that, too), reminds one of the Bengali adage,

"shoibal dighirey boley uccho kori shir, likhey rekho ek fota dilem shishir"

"The proud pond scum raises his head high and says to the lake,
Gave you a drop of water, write it down, make a note of it."
I am happy for you guys, you are getting better tech than ours from US and SK.

Between i further checked in my circle in India. Everybody confirmed that its a transaction without money.

The USA and Singapore will supply us better technology goods, but it does not mean there will be any technical transfer. When all these locomotives become old we have to induct again from other countries because we are unable to build these 1IR or 2IR technology goods.

Between i further checked in my circle in India. Everybody confirmed that its a transaction without money.

Futile conversation. A high ranking official has literally explained it and he is still going on has to be "rent".

Then that one calls us kanjoosi. Irony when he is this cheap a fellow over such trivial matter.

Take all the pole vaulter and we can be good friends

Futile conversation. A high ranking official has literally explained it and he is still going on has to be "rent".

Then that one calls us kanjoosi. Irony when he is this cheap a fellow over such trivial matter.
Money or no money the locomotives are for a temporary use. India is a famous canjoos and their citizens including Muslims as well. They treat 1 Rupee as if it is 100 Rupee.

Some people should find time to prepare a list of free services BD has been giving to that Canjoos country called India. The list will only grow with no prospect of ending. One of these was to building a temporary river fill up to make a road for transporting a big machine to the Palatana hydro-electric project in Tripura. We do not cry it was a free gift.

Money or no money the locomotives are for a temporary use. India is a famous canjoos and their citizens including Muslims as well. They treat 1 Rupee as if it is 100 Rupee.

Some people should find time to prepare a list of free services BD has been giving to that Canjoos country called India. The list will only grow with no prospect of ending. One of these was to building a temporary river fill up to make a road for transporting a big machine to the Palatana hydro-electric project in Tripura. We do not cry it was a free gift.

We already see what you guys are like when you come outside your BAL stats-95% win-land.

Be it to avail of Dr. shetty's hospital at great "fellow desi" discount ..... or the dollar mart counters in california (that apparently haitians do better at)....or who makes up some of the biggest % of boat illegals to europe for like 3 years running...when you have all this abundance given to you in gulf remittance and 0% tariff on chaddi industry at home.

You are nothing different to what you describe....being cheap and acting cheap....when you aren't grovelling. As a whole you definitely do not practice what you preach about yourselves.

When you lot are lining up outside mr. shetty hospital, we should charge you like we do the westerners because you small clique here claim you are not kanjoos? Or we should wait for you to not be cheap and fork out by yourselves?

Of course not, because those people are not like you lot living in your little safe space ...tucked away from problems that concern most of bangladesh....and always looking to b!tch at India over whatever.

You see for your regular folks, its a matter of life and death:

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...ess-bangladeshis-stranded-in-kolkata-4370748/

“We come to India for treatment because we know that here the quality of medication and treatment is far superior to Dhaka. It’s more expensive, but it’s a matter of life and death. We sold land to come here,

Just like the actual people that will avail of these 10 WDM3 locomotives in interim so BD rail can actually friggin operate in basic way for a year or so....instead of some griping bodrolok-wannabe ninny in Japan.

It is for your regular folks, not you. Just like liberation and actual foundation of BD was for the regular folks of BD, not the elitist scum that got them into such earlier mess to begin with.

We cash and clear our cheques of goodwill and friendship with that larger group...the salt of BD earth, not you.

After all 95% matters over the 5%....BAL confirmed it. If it is wrong, please change it big guy with the big thoughts and big insults and big mouth.

We already see what you guys are like when you come outside your BAL stats-95% win-land.

Be it to avail of Dr. shetty's hospital at great "fellow desi" discount ..... or the dollar mart counters in california (that apparently haitians do better at)....or who makes up some of the biggest % of boat illegals to europe for like 3 years running...when you have all this abundance given to you in gulf remittance and 0% tariff on chaddi industry at home.

You are nothing different to what you describe....being cheap and acting cheap....when you aren't grovelling. As a whole you definitely do not practice what you preach about yourselves.

When you lot are lining up outside mr. shetty hospital, we should charge you like we do the westerners because you small clique here claim you are not kanjoos? Or we should wait for you to not be cheap and fork out by yourselves?

Of course not, because those people are not like you lot living in your little safe space ...tucked away from problems that concern most of bangladesh....and always looking to b!tch at India over whatever.

https://indianexpress.com/article/i...ess-bangladeshis-stranded-in-kolkata-4370748/

“We come to India for treatment because we know that here the quality of medication and treatment is far superior to Dhaka. It’s more expensive, but it’s a matter of life and death. We sold land to come here,

Just like the actual people that will avail of these 10 WDM3 locomotives in interim so BD rail can actually friggin operate in basic way for a year or so....instead of some griping bodrolok-wannabe ninny in Japan.

It is for your regular folks, not you. Just like liberation and actual foundation of BD was for the regular folks of BD, not the elitist scum that got them into such earlier mess to begin with.

We cash and clear our cheques of goodwill and friendship with that larger group...the salt of BD earth, not you.

After all 95% matters over the 5%....BAL confirmed it. If it is wrong, please change it big guy with the big thoughts and big insults and big mouth.
Get lost tamil, SUPA POWA india is so Stronk that it purposely lost to China, am i right south indian.

Dada please don't resonate Sanghi political hot air, expected better from you. It is clear Sanghis have lost face in front of the whole world after China defeat and now, to Bangladesh.

Too little too late.

Felo kori, makho tel. Money talks - Bull$hit walks.

There is no politics involved here, just cold hard cash in the form of investments.

I was talking about Indians living in India whom we can see. Here, you are talking of somebody Dr. Sethi living in which Hell we do not know. Say something practical.

Can you tell us which country sends yo the most visitors? These 1 million BD generous tourists who must be spending at least $500 million to $1,000 every year. On the contrary, your Kanjoos country's import from BD is less than this amount. All your Indian medical facilities eagerly wait for patients from great Bangladesh.

Indians are renowned kanjoos.

Dada please don't resonate Sanghi political hot air, expected better from you. It is clear Sanghis have lost face in front of the whole world after China defeat and now, to Bangladesh.

Too little too late.

Felo kori, makho tel. Money talks - Bull$hit walks.

There is no politics involved here, just cold hard cash in the form of investments.
No man, I checked with my friends in railways, its free. They even know the serial no.

WDM3A is one of the oldest and successful diesel models of IR. IR is phasing them out.

No man, I checked with my friends in railways, its free. They even know the serial no.

WDM3A is one of the oldest and successful diesel models of IR. IR is phasing them out.

In schema of relation between 2 countries, 10 locomotives (free or not) mean NOTHING. But for indians it is a grand propaganda event. Damage india done by interfering and installing stooge awami regime in Bangladesh, by illegally withdrawing water from river and killing Bangladeshis are irreparable. Not to mention Bangladesh feeding indians with more than $4 billion in remittance and providing free transit, internet access and saving indian industry in the name of "line of credit". So indians should ponder upon these facts before opening their filthy mouth.

Yes we do have WDM3A's in service. However ours are only maybe five years old. I'm guessing they were refurbished ones from Patiala Refurbishment Factory. The 'old' retired ones will probably be refurbs as well but they will be Indian prototype and I'm guessing will have dynamic braking which Bangladeshi locomotive standards do not specify.

In India they use these to haul Passenger trains, which is rarely the case in Bangladesh. Only Freight consists in North Bengal areas.

Bangladeshi WDM3A Class 6500 (Serial 6514)
960px-Mango_Special.jpg

Indian WDM3A
49889664002_59e951c6fa_z.jpg

Last edited:
I was talking about Indians living in India whom we can see. Here, you are talking of somebody Dr. Sethi living in which Hell we do not know. Say something practical.

Can you tell us which country sends yo the most visitors? These 1 million BD generous tourists who must be spending at least $500 million to $1,000 every year. On the contrary, your Kanjoos country's import from BD is less than this amount. All your Indian medical facilities eagerly wait for patients from great Bangladesh.

Indians are renowned kanjoos.

So what you call the BD medical arrivals we see in Bangalore? They are not BD people that live in BD?

Think I have not talked to them?...that we have not observed them at large? ...their whole families in tow and their mannerisms, demeanour and attitude?

They are very big spending non-kanjoos type?

I go any further with this you will just start using "bloody hodol kutkut" language in your very refined bodrolok way....its ok you believe and tell yourself what you want to...to get to another day.

Reality of you guys is there for everyone else to see. You people cannot even use the basic level of energy per person that India did in the 1960s ....and you call us Kanjoos. OK makes a huge amount of sense.

It is simple for us, we support 95% genuines...the whiney 5% opposition is irrelevant (whether they in BD or fled overseas)...they just blab everyone else is a kanjoos or cheat lol....then try get support and no one even shows up lol. Maybe you lot should fork out more and stop being such kanjoos to show you are not just 5%.

Back
Top Bottom