What's new

INDIA'S ANTHEM THE BEST IN THE WORLD -UNESCO

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be understandable if indian announce this but UNESCO?? wondering how many ppl in the world except indian ever listened to indian anthem.
my personal opinion, besides Chinese anthem i also like these anthems: the old USSR, USA, France, Germany and UK. coincidentally all the big 5 are in my list.

This is a stupid fake email

I dont know about the 6.5 billion ppl of the world...but for a certain 1.2 billion it is indeed the BEST NATIONAL ANTHEM...

india_flag.gif

yup UNESCO would never do such a thing. it is like saying which is the best country or something. It will just piss of a lot of people.

To any patriot the national anthem of his nation will be best. period. no need to compare national anthems like this is some singing competition.

Other than Indian...I loved the old Soviet National Anthem, I never understood its words) but still it was long and nice..

Was nt this in news and it was some hoax .. meaning fake news!!!

Guys this is a fake news!!!!!.. dont jump on it!!!!

Other than Indian...I loved the old Soviet National Anthem, I never understood its words) but still it was long and nice..

I liked that one too. There is an English version on youtube, but i wouldn't recommend listening to it, it sounds silly in English.

Hoax aside Rabindranath Thakoor is the one. This man has enriched Bangla so much and in so little time.

What is the Indian national anthem anyway.

Is it Vande Mataram or Om Jai Jagdish Hare, Swami je ...........

What is the Indian national anthem anyway.

Is it Vande Mataram or Om Jai Jagdish Hare, Swami je ...........
:cheesy:

READ POST # 6 and look at the image of the post #1.

:cheesy:

READ POST # 6 and look at the image of the post #1.

Oh, ok. :lol:

But I think that Made in India song should be the National Anthem.

Also which part of Sindh is in India.

Also which part of Sindh is in India.

It was a part of India when the song was written.
And even now, many Sindhi people are a part of India.

Some years ago, a guy went to court asking for the word Sindh to be removed, which made Sindhi groups protest and I think the case was thrown out.

It was a part of India when the song was written.
And even now, many Sindhi people are a part of India.

Some years ago, a guy went to court asking for the word Sindh to be removed, which made Sindhi groups protest and I think the case was thrown out.

Nostalgia about sindh nothing else, wake up :lazy:

why are all Indian actors/models "white" and yet 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999 percent of Indians don't look anything like them?
The Brits really messed you guys up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom