What's new

India's action against home grown terrorists

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As we all know how Indians blame Pakistan for every thing. Let think EVERY THING WITH PAKISTAN IS WRONG. PAKISTAN DO ALL STUFF INDIA IS SAYING. Now lets find out what India have done against terrorists.

1. Samjota express attacks are well known for every one but for those who dont know . Sajmota express was a train service between Pakistan and India too promote peace between both countries. That train was attacks and over 80ppl were burned alive and all of them Pakistani. Pakistan was blamed as always etc and police man who found truth was first to be killed in mumbai attacks and funniest thing is he wasnt near attacks at all.

2. Same group was behind Malaga attacks, Ajmer Sharif attacks and few other attacks and attacks were done to give Pakistan blame as it was given too.

3- Gujrat killings every one know who were behind and they are still runnings goverment.

4. Terror group RSS which are a wing of BGP.

list is long but let us start with these. WHAT HAVE INDIA DONE TO TAKE PPL BEHIND SAMJOTA EXPRESS ? HOW MANY PPL HAVE BEEN CAPTURED AND ARE IN JAIL ?

yaar, tumhare yaha daily bomb blast hote hai tumnein aajtak kuch kiya unke saath jo aaker humsein sawal ker rahe ho...

As said EVERY THING IS WRONG with Pakistan. Now tells what India have done. Realy want to hear. Start with samjota express happend for 4-6 years ago ? other bomb blast. RSS, Gujrat killings.

RSS is a terrorist organisation funded and supported by BJP. RSS also does fund raising in the US.

Hindu Terrorist Attacks News Channel - RSS Exposed

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to so many Indians active here as they are in threads about Pakistan not capturing terrorists...

I asked few simple question about GREAT AND FAIR INDIA. Lets hear what you have done.

Killers of 100 000+ muslims are still running goverment. Not 1 person have been put in jail. Not a single person have been caught for samjota express which was taken MANY MANYYY years ago.

Khamosi by our Indian friends tells the truth....

Talking about Samjhuata express bombing = they were carried out by Let AND JeM

MALEGAON BLAST - Sadhvi pradnya and colonel purohit is behind the bars....investigations are on....

Now Tell me What is pakistan doing to take actions against 26/11 handlers ??

are bhai log you can't blame any organization only bcoz of few people...RSS is one of the largest organization is the world..if some people did some think wrong then it doesn't mean entire RSS is wrong.however the people who did something wrong is in jail....but think about your country where terrorist are free live just like street dogs in india........:rofl::rofl:

Talking about Samjhuata express bombing = they were carried out by Let AND JeM

I saw a report recently in the indian press which claimed the police investigation named RSS for planning the Samjhuta bombing.

Good to so many Indians active here as they are in threads about Pakistan not capturing terrorists...

I asked few simple question about GREAT AND FAIR INDIA. Lets hear what you have done.

Killers of 100 000+ muslims are still running goverment. Not 1 person have been put in jail. Not a single person have been caught for samjota express which was taken MANY MANYYY years ago.

Khamosi by our Indian friends tells the truth....

The cases are being investigated and many people have been arrested in all the killings. And I don't mean house arrest :lol::lol:

And you are little off wrt to the number of people killed in Gujrat riots. the numbers are in billions...:lol:

I saw a report recently in the indian press which claimed the police investigation named RSS for planning the Samjhuta bombing.

A lot of people have been arrested in the Malegaon blast case. Some of the people involved are said to have links with Samjhuta bombing. What Pakistanis fail to understand is that India is not hiding these people and behaving like nothing has happened. It would have been very easy to put them under the carpet, but we did not. The are being prosecuted and if they have any involvement they will be punished.

It takes a long time in India to get a verdict from the court. Look at Kasab's case for instance. The guy has been caught on video killing innocent people, yet he hasn't been sentenced. :hitwall:

In sharp contrast in Pakistan people LeT operatives are roaming freely without any fear and planning to orchestrate another 26/11 like attack. Do you need any other reason why Pakistan is under so much from Indian and western media to take action against these guys. Instead, of showing support many Pakistanis still believe 26/11 is a Hindu-Jewish conspiracy.

How sad......

Thats a new revelation done by Rahul Gandhi ( the joint chief of RAW,CID,CBI and IB)..He is doing a commendable job by taking potshots at a great organisation and we are helpless..

Sometimes i wish there is some kind of movement to topple these bigots from indian politics...

A lot of people have been arrested in the Malegaon blast case. Some of the people involved are said to have links with Samjhuta bombing. What Pakistanis fail to understand is that India is not hiding these people and behaving like nothing has happened.

As far as i understand, there has been no major development in the case since March 2007. For the time being, it appears that it is a forgotten case. Perhaps because the finger cannot be pointed at Pakistan or pakistan based groups.

As far as i understand, there has been no major development in the case since March 2007. For the time being, it appears that it is a forgotten case. Perhaps because the finger cannot be pointed at Pakistan or pakistan based groups.

What major developments are you talking about. Everybody knows the snail pace at which Indian Judiciary works. He is being charged for criminal offense, therefore the evidence need to be conclusive. I also gave you an example of Ajmal Kasab. There has been no major development on his case either. Everyone has a right to fair trial including Kasab. That is fundamental for a good functioning society.

What has Pakistan done on their side? Put Hafeez Saed under house arrest...give me a break

Thats a new revelation done by Rahul Gandhi ( the joint chief of RAW,CID,CBI and IB)..He is doing a commendable job by taking potshots at a great organisation and we are helpless..

Sometimes i wish there is some kind of movement to topple these bigots from indian politics...
No matter what Congress points to, the Supreme Court has refused to indict RSS or any other Sangh as organizations in terrorism. Those who are caught are not guilty proven yet. After district and high courts passed them off, This is Congress' desperate attempt to woo votebank attention. They're so pathetic :lol: that even after being proven not guilty, they press courts to 're-consider', as if that would make someone guilty.

Samjhauta Express case has already been shut with regards to suspecting some imaginary "RSS or Hindutva terrorists". Indications come to domestic sleeper cells of LET operating in our country.

Back
Top Bottom