What's new

India's acquisition of one S-400 battery will be equal to four US Patriot PAC-3

What's your connection to the U.S?
What's the connection between what I asked to what u said?
Israeli scientific abilities are recognized world wide , and maybe u're to proud that Israel developed those systems, some with the help of U.S funding , before India, altho a fact.

This is what i am saying . not only funding but even technology transfer from USA.

But the result is infront of the US Military planner. Attacks inside North Sinai are clearly pointing out , Sderot is still a problem for the Egyptian military too.

This is what i am saying . not only funding but even technology transfer from USA.

But the result is infront of the US Military planner. Attacks inside North Sinai are clearly pointing out , Sderot is still a problem for the Egyptian military too.
"Technological transfer" according to what? joint venture? I could claim that the Barak 8 and all the done deals with India is "Technological transfer" from Israel to India.
Get your facts together, instead of creating ur own.
U.S bought drone guard from IAI, is that a technological transfer?
U.S bought Iron Fist from IMI, is that a technological transfer?
U.S done a successful test of Trophy APS, before purchasing it, is that a technological transfer?

So by 2020

IAF will receive 36 Rafales
upload_2017-2-28_21-57-24.png

40 Tejas block fighters
upload_2017-2-28_21-57-50.png

last
upload_2017-2-28_21-59-0.png
40 of the SU30MKI

AND THE MIGHTY S400 battires x 5
upload_2017-2-28_22-1-0.png

real fire power

"Technological transfer" according to what? joint venture? I could claim that the Barak 8 and all the done deals with India is "Technological transfer" from Israel to India.
Get your facts together, instead of creating ur own.
U.S bought drone guard from IAI, is that a technological transfer?
U.S bought Iron Fist from IMI, is that a technological transfer?
U.S done a successful test of Trophy APS, before purchasing it, is that a technological transfer?

This is where you do mistakes.

So according to you State of Israel is having more scientists and expertises compare to big powers like United States of America , Republic of India, Republic of Turkey, Japan ?

This is where you do mistakes.

So according to you State of Israel is having more scientists and expertises compare to big powers like United States of America , Republic of India, Republic of Turkey, Japan ?
I'm saying that Israel is 7 largest exporter, without exporting weapons to arab countries, while India is nowhere close

I'm saying that Israel is 7 largest exporter, without exporting weapons to arab countries, while India is nowhere close

Republic of India do export defense equipment but by keeping the national security and national interest. Republic of India is not having proliferation track record.

indians not know how to operate it properly so they wil damage it like their nuclear submarine and all its efficiency depends on operating personal which india lacks

Back
Top Bottom