What's new

India's acquisition of one S-400 battery will be equal to four US Patriot PAC-3

And about migs. Sir the word "flying coffin" ring some bells?
S400 or s300 was never able to stop israeli planes. it's a failed system.
but f 35 have never been detected either by ny hostile power radar. proved that it is doing well,what it is built for.

There's a way to fail S-400, even if it works..

In the first few hours of conflict, just send 500-1000 empty, fake missiles...

S 400 cannot detect f 16s. Proved by Israel.

Probably they flew too low.. But we can use fake missiles for sure.. We just need to make thousands of Aluminum missiles, 5 meter long each.. Fire them in the direction where there is the maximum possibility of detection based on intelligence gathered..

Let them spend on S-400. Lets see how they can call it an effective air defense.

Probably they flew too low.. But we can use fake missiles for sure.. We just need to make thousands of Aluminum missiles, 5 meter long each.. Fire them in the direction where there is the maximum possibility of detection based on intelligence gathered..

Let them spend on S-400. Lets see how they can call it an effective air defense.
aster system of italy and spada are better systems. My opinion. Also israeli systems are the world best. we need o worry about the israeli systems only. Russia war against georgia, russians failed against enemy drones. They have to beg israel for help.

It's a defensive weapon just don't put it next to border thinking to cover entire pakistan, and have them blown up in your faces.

Keep it as defensive 400 km inside Indian territory, to keep these toys safe from raids. And automated suicide drone strikes.
PAF already ask J16D to counter it.

Don't you know the rule of the thumb? anything substantial China has, Pakistan has it. the biggest weapon china had was Nukes and 2nd big tactical nukes and 3rd big Hydrogen bomb. MIRV tech, stealth drones. Jamming tech, Supersonic un interceptible missiles. dive bombs. Smart path changing ammunition. list goes on.

Rule of thumb man.
P.s I am Half chinese half Pakistani.
Wow! You father or mother is Chinese?

aster system of italy and spada are better systems. My opinion. Also israeli systems are the world best. we need o worry about the israeli systems only. Russia war against georgia, russians failed against enemy drones. They have to beg israel for help.

Whatever system, Israeli or Martian, they use, we shouldn't worry.. Let them spend trillions of dollars on any systems.

There is no effective way to detect fake vs genuine missile. They will have to detect the missiles based on the constituents/ warheads, such as nuclear or conventional, and I don't see anyone has any capability to detect it.. If there was a capability to detect such materials hundreds if not thousands of kms away, world wouldn't be worried about suicide bombers.

Wo Ma , shi Zhongguo Ren. Really did Pakistan Air Force ask for J-16 for real? any confirming sources?
My dear brother, currently a thread running on it. As India is inducting S400, J16D is a must for SEAD operation.

There's a way to fail S-400, even if it works..

In the first few hours of conflict, just send 500-1000 empty, fake missiles...
What will be cost of such 500-1000 fake missiles. I assume they must have a range of 250 kms minimum to reach the desired target. So 500-1000 fake missiles of more than 250 kms range. What will be the cost and infrastructure to implement this fake missile plan ??

What will be cost of such 500-1000 fake missiles. I assume they must have a range of 250 kms minimum to reach the desired target. So 500-1000 fake missiles of more than 250 kms range. What will be the cost and infrastructure to implement this fake missile plan ??

I can ask a friend of mine, who supplied some rubber and aluminum parts for Ghauri missile in 90s.

In my honest opinion, one fake missile carries approx. 5% of the value of real missile, and 0.05% of the cost of s-400 missile. :)

I will tell you the estimated cost when I get response from my friend. :D

I doubt it to be 5%.
The fake missile essentially is a Missile of range of 250 kms without warhead. Something like a Scud. What would be cost of scud without warhead ??

The cost should include launcher and storage space and intercom and personal required to use the fake missile.

And about migs. Sir the word "flying coffin" ring some bells?
S400 or s300 was never able to stop israeli planes. it's a failed system.
but f 35 have never been detected either by ny hostile power radar. proved that it is doing well,what it is built for.
Migs engine are bad .. but the one used in JF 17 are at god level. n o doubt two crashes already.

Migs engine are bad .. but the one used in JF 17 are at god level. n o doubt two crashes already.

Just to inform you, those reported crashes does not involve RD-93 Russian Engine at all though the facts are different from the subject here and PAF is satisfied with Russian Engine for JF-17. Carry on with discussion on the subject.

Back
Top Bottom