What's new

Indians to outnumber Chinese in 2025: US

You could just not post and save your precious time.

I always give a person a chance or two; but if they continue to insist I cut my losses.

It should not have been too hard to convince someone that the term "population explosion" is wrong. But then again we have an expression in my language which goes "naan pidiccha muyalukku moonru kaal"...roughly translated in English as "The Rabbit I caught has three legs(only)". When faced with such adamant adherence to one's claim the better option for me is to retire and cut my losses.

Not quite. There is a third road that India can take: starvation.

In fact, India is already taking this road: while I'm typing these words, there are several children die of hunger in India...

Well, starvation will lead to rampant insurgency eventually, which is something no country can afford. Expansionism is gonna be the only way out for a country that has not enough resources for its citizen.

Exactly CD, whats the use of having more usable land when half of your population cannot benifit from it, still living in poverty and hunger, money need to develop the so-called usable land is allocated to weapons purchasing instead?
However regarding China or India being labeled as overpopulated, fact was not as bad as people thought.
Here are the top-10 most populated countries:
tensustainable.JPG

interesting. that means once our navy is strong enough to blockade japan, we can starve 80% of their population to death.

Back
Top Bottom