What's new

Indians Start Doubting Adnan Sami

52971408_573032193172889_268387829107654656_n.png.jpg

I hear the word #Operation Desert Fart among military circle to bring our boy back safely......he was our greatest asset and achieved what many could not do.......
If he ever been martyred.... Har ghar sa adnan sami nikly ga tum kitny adnan sami maro gay ..... Brave son of a brave military family .... His father was in PAF and he once bombed indian civilians instead of military installations...in one interview he accepted that he did it intentionally as he hate every indian scums soldier or civilian both are same for me.... Whata ruthless he was

This is why I love my ISI guys; even when the cover gets blown oversees, one will always see the bashing as another "Pakistan ki napak sajis".
So they will ignore Adnan and he will continue to do his job he is supposed to do dor us. And no one will ever know if he was an ISI agent or not. :enjoy:

I hear the word #Operation Desert Fart among military circle to bring our boy back safely......he was our greatest asset and achieved what many could not do.......
@balixd bro could u make a thread sticky spacily in regards of this brave hero major sami???? He deserves i think

I hope he gets what he deserves, i really hope his beloved Indians will soon show him his "AUKAAT"

Back
Top Bottom