What's new

Indians Start Doubting Adnan Sami

Indian singer Abhijeet said that we have one such singer in our film industry whose father was in Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and had attacked India.

View attachment 545589

Lahore (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News – 11th March, 2019) Renowned Bollywood singer Abhijeet Bhattacharyahas often spilled venom against Pakistan.

He has strongly criticised many Pakistani artists, including Atif Aslam.

However, in his fresh statement, he criticised India’s very own Adnan Sami.

As there is a social media campaign against Adnan Sami by Pakistan, who term him as Pakistan’s secret agent, the Indians have actually started doubting him.

Speaking about this, Indian singer Abhijeet said that we have one such singer in our film industrywhose father was in Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and had attacked India.

Taking a dig at Adnan Sami, he said that his father had bombarded India but he is a big singer here today.

“Indian media should be ashamed of not revealing the real face of Adnan Sami,” Abhijeet said.

The trolling began when Adnan Sami lauded the Indian Air Force (IAF) intrusion into Pakistaniterritory.

“The Force Is With You” @narendramodi ji. Respect to @IAF_MCC .#HowsTheJosh #StopTerrorism #JaiHind .” he wrote in his tweet.

This was followed by Pakistani trolls who termed him ‘a secret agent of Pakistan in India’as Adnan Sami originally hails from Pakistan but now holds Indian citizenship.

Undeterred by these trolls, Adnan Sami said that he has taken an oath to honour India.

In a recent interview, the singer said that he has sworn allegiance to India.

“If I have sworn allegiance to you (India), by god, I’ll give my life to you. For a Pathan, his zabaan is a very important thing,” he said.

https://www.urdupoint.com/en/showbiz/indians-start-doubting-adnan-sami-amid-pakist-568189.html
Kind of just shows how much of a grip media has on indians....they no longer are capable of questioning or even thinking...they allow themselves to be fed blind by the media...this is to our advantage....

Maybe we should award Modi some national medal for tarnishing india on international platform and let the minds of indians spin? :azn:

All jokes aside, our trolling might be putting his life at risk

“If I have sworn allegiance to you (India), by god, I’ll give my life to you. For a Pathan, his zabaan is a very important thing,” he said.
I think it wont be long before india tests him on that :unsure:

Stay away from beef Major sahab!

All jokes aside, our trolling might be putting his life at risk
Hey he alleged his life to india....that should mean something to india...apparently it doesnt - the same as many indian muslims who die getting lynched on false accusation...they were born in india he CHOSE to be there....

Some "playful" morons on social media have thinned his cover. What Adnan spent 10 years to build was lost in 2 weeks of freaking mindless trolling by the people he is trying to serve. Will you be happy if India sends him back or throws him out of his place? Doesn't his music reach you already from India? Who the hell are you going to send India to serve in place then?

Wake up! Freaking wakeup! Why the f* you want him leave his station? His job is not done yet - and worse you've made his job harder than before.

Good josh is very high in india and mostly against traitors and adnan sami bad times are coming better leave india or be prepared he is a agent indians why you are spearing him

i guess Pakistan have used him alot and its time he should have returned or else might get lynched by Hindu extremists.

Kind of just shows how much of a grip media has on indians....they no longer are capable of questioning or even thinking...they allow themselves to be fed blind by the media...this is to our advantage....

Maybe we should award Modi some national medal for tarnishing india on international platform and let the minds of indians spin? :azn:
that's why sir modi is a blessing in disguise just like trump. we should help him in his re election.

Adnan Sami Pakistani agent hai..

Indians ko agar check karna hai tou uss se kahain ke gau mutar pi ke dikhaey.. dekhna nahi piyega..

Indian singer Abhijeet said that we have one such singer in our film industry whose father was in Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and had attacked India.

View attachment 545589

Lahore (UrduPoint / Pakistan Point News – 11th March, 2019) Renowned Bollywood singer Abhijeet Bhattacharyahas often spilled venom against Pakistan.

He has strongly criticised many Pakistani artists, including Atif Aslam.

However, in his fresh statement, he criticised India’s very own Adnan Sami.

As there is a social media campaign against Adnan Sami by Pakistan, who term him as Pakistan’s secret agent, the Indians have actually started doubting him.

Speaking about this, Indian singer Abhijeet said that we have one such singer in our film industrywhose father was in Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and had attacked India.

Taking a dig at Adnan Sami, he said that his father had bombarded India but he is a big singer here today.

“Indian media should be ashamed of not revealing the real face of Adnan Sami,” Abhijeet said.

The trolling began when Adnan Sami lauded the Indian Air Force (IAF) intrusion into Pakistaniterritory.

“The Force Is With You” @narendramodi ji. Respect to @IAF_MCC .#HowsTheJosh #StopTerrorism #JaiHind .” he wrote in his tweet.

This was followed by Pakistani trolls who termed him ‘a secret agent of Pakistan in India’as Adnan Sami originally hails from Pakistan but now holds Indian citizenship.

Undeterred by these trolls, Adnan Sami said that he has taken an oath to honour India.

In a recent interview, the singer said that he has sworn allegiance to India.

https://www.urdupoint.com/en/showbiz/indians-start-doubting-adnan-sami-amid-pakist-568189.html

Beautiful. Well done Modi lovers.

Back
Top Bottom