What's new

Indians Show Their Tejas To The PAF Pilots !

That's fine. Yet PAF/PAC failed to bring a single-seat Thunder even on a static display.
Waste of time if you ask me, DAS seems more popular for Commercial Airliners and Biz Jets....
Not sure if any of JFT sales generated there.

Waste of time if you ask me, DAS seems more popular for Commercial Airliners and Biz Jets....
Not sure if any of JFT sales generated there.
Nopes. Lots of military presence is there. Been to a number of DAS events. Military signings are significant.

Tejas and Jf-17 are both trash and junk fighter. Jf-17 is cheap and thats why poor countries like Myanmar, Nigeria, Argentina and Iraq bought Jf-17. Tejas is also a bad aircraft but it is overpriced and so no one wants to buy that.
Okay go ahead and make a fighter jet thats better then

Indian news headlines: jealous paf pilots spying on tejas, gobsmacked by high sophicated ejection seat and tea maker machine which jf 17 lacks.

Tejas and Jf-17 are both trash and junk fighter. Jf-17 is cheap and thats why poor countries like Myanmar, Nigeria, Argentina and Iraq bought Jf-17. Tejas is also a bad aircraft but it is overpriced and so no one wants to buy that.

Buddhist in this life, donkey in second life?

Which aircraft is your nation building?

Big deal...

I just got pictures & a video of IAF visiting the PAF/PAC.

We have been brining our stuff to the Air Show for 3 decades.

We didn't bring the JF-17 in 2019 either. Tejas wasnt here either, but Indian Media seem to be making a big deal about it.

Not a racist but Indians have a dark skin tone.

Back
Top Bottom