What's new

Indians Seize NYC Terror To Peddle Anti-Pakistanism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any wonder India is not a regional player, the reality is that due to their lack luster mindset and despite denials, Indians are Pakistan obsessed.
One just needs to look at the Shoib Sania thread, the initial reaction was as if Taj Mahal was being shifted to Pakistan. Once saw a video of this saffron brigade character delivering election speech, it wasn't about eliminating poverty or providing basics to the masses rather the rant was about teaching Pakistan a lesson. Seems history has taught him a lesson or two.

and what does you Zaid Hamid do on TV ? lol Pakistani arent saints also buddy, You should have been in Toronto after the kargil war to see who is obsessed with who.

And how does India's Partition and India's "refusal" to give Pakistan's share relavant to Indian's "seizing" NYC terror to Peddle anti-Pakistanism?

Please reread the posts above. The issue being raised was around the genesis of this enmity. People were trying to act as if Pakistan had cast the first stone. I was showing you otherwise via historical fact.

Although OT to this thread.. Gandhi's demise though a blot on Independent India ..but it was a result of the numerous incidents just before and after partition which had a cascading effect and ended in his death... and his assassination by no means qualified to be called as a religious terror...

Well, then nothing qualifies as religious terror. Please see the following:

It would be possible to ask ourselves then what could be said to be the first act of terrorism in independent India ?

Everybody would agree that killing of Mahatma Gandhi by a Hindu fanatic Nathuram Godse constitutes the first terrorist act in independent India.
Godse, a Maharashtrian Brahmin, was associated with Hindu Mahasabha at the time of Mahatma’s assasination and had his initial forays in the world of politics with the RSS. The world at large knows how the Hindu fanatics had planned the murder of the Mahatma and how the likes of Savarkar and Golwalkar were held responsible for creating the ambience of hate which culminated in the gruesome act.

Terrorism's 'Tenkasi' Moment By Subhash Gatade

Its our bad luck that Indians are obsessed with us Pakistanis. We create this Pakistani forum and it gets flooded with Indians. Indian girls want to marry our men. India now wants to be in Afghanistan so they can be on the both sides of us. Everywhere we go its Indians who always looking at us Pakistanis. Just our bad luck.

sorry Pakistan is such a gold mine that is why Israel, US, UK and India are obsessed with it. We are all plotting your doom,, happy now, Grow up and come back.

Please reread the posts above. The issue being raised was around the genesis of this enmity. People were trying to act as if Pakistan had cast the first stone. I was showing you otherwise via historical fact.

It would be possible to ask ourselves then what could be said to be the first act of terrorism in independent India ?

Everybody would agree that killing of Mahatma Gandhi by a Hindu fanatic Nathuram Godse constitutes the first terrorist act in independent India.
Godse, a Maharashtrian Brahmin, was associated with Hindu Mahasabha at the time of Mahatma’s assasination and had his initial forays in the world of politics with the RSS. The world at large knows how the Hindu fanatics had planned the murder of the Mahatma and how the likes of Savarkar and Golwalkar were held responsible for creating the ambience of hate which culminated in the gruesome act.

The new definition of terrorism.
Any act of crime which puts India in bad light should be considered terrorism, even though it does not terrorize anyone.
For India
Murder == Terrorism
Riots == Terrorism
Poverty == Terrorism
list goes on and on.

Pakistan suffers from a huge huge case of insecurity and its biggest problem is its continued competition with India. Trying to compete with a country 20 times its size has left Pakistan's political, financial and social structures in a mess. Its huge inferioty complex has allowed many military coups over its life and not one democratic leader has been able to finish his term. Threads opened by Pakistani's on this forum trying to mock India by citing poverty, maoism etc etc is a normal thing and their numbers are far greater than any threads about Terrorism in Pakistan. Its well known that hate against India is fed from a very early age and even school books are tuned to show Pakistan being stronger in every way. People like Nadeen Pracha who actually speak the truth are called liars and enemies to the nation where people like Zaid Hamid who feed people what they want to hear are praised as game changers. The state Pakistan is in today is nothing but because of its obsession with India. Aligning itself with US to counter Russian association with India was the start and using terror as a state policy was one of the tools. Today both are biting the country back and now the easiest thing to do is call India is obsessed country and put the blame on India. The taliban is your creation, you invited the US into this this neighborhood giving them your land, terror was used as a state policy by Pakistan which is well known and you call India obsessed lol The difference between the two countries after 60 odd years of our independence shows very well who is obsessed with whom. Yes if you want want to satisfy your ego as always continue to blame India, we shall see where we all our after another 10 years.

The new definition of terrorism.
Any act of crime which puts India in bad light should be considered terrorism, even though it does not terrorize anyone.
For India
Murder == Terrorism
Riots == Terrorism
Poverty == Terrorism
list goes on and on.

ya but anything that happen in India is freedom fighting, double standards galore.

Pakistan suffers from a huge huge case of insecurity and its biggest problem is its continued competition with India. Trying to compete with a country 20 times its size has left Pakistan's political, financial and social structures in a mess. Its huge inferioty complex has allowed many military coups over its life and not one democratic leader has been able to finish his term. Threads opened by Pakistani's on this forum trying to mock India by citing poverty, maoism etc etc is a normal thing and their numbers are far greater than any threads about Terrorism in Pakistan. Its well known that hate against India is fed from a very early age and even school books are tuned to show Pakistan being stronger in every way. People like Nadeen Pracha who actually speak the truth are called liars and enemies to the nation where people like Zaid Hamid who feed people what they want to hear are praised as game changers. The state Pakistan is in today is nothing but because of its obsession with India. Aligning itself with US to counter Russian association with India was the start and using terror as a state policy was one of the tools. Today both are biting the country back and now the easiest thing to do is call India is obsessed country and put the blame on India. The taliban is your creation, you invited the US into this this neighborhood giving them your land, terror was used as a state policy by Pakistan which is well known and you call India obsessed lol The difference between the two countries after 60 odd years of our independence shows very well who is obsessed with whom. Yes if you want want to satisfy your ego as always continue to blame India, we shall see where we all our after another 10 years.

Now its Pakistan being insecure about India? :rofl:

Indians have so quickly forgot India's involvement with Afghanistan to corner Pakistan on two sides? :woot:

Perhaps Indians forgot all the Indian propaganda against Pakistan? :woot:

So frogetful Indians are now? :hitwall:

Now even if we go by what you say.. Pakistan still got one of THE fertile river delta's in the world ..The Punjab with its five eternal rivers... and also dont forget the huge fertile Brahmputra basin in the erstwhile E.Pakistan. Now even till today your polite hasnt able to utilise your share of the Indus River systems should be a matter of immediate concern to u..
But neverthless ..the resources was never a matter of enimity between India and Pakistan... It was Pakistan's first blow for Kashmir immediately after the partition which acted as a long enduring fire of hatred even for today and added to that the catalyst effect of Zia-ul-haq which kept that fire still burning even for today... and you shouldnt ignore the mere fact that.. it's a matter of survival for the ruling elite in Pakistan to be anti India and turn the people's attention from the real issues of the country ...and infact your ruling class has been successful to a large extent in this but ignoring the consequences which would come be cause of their inept attitudes towards real issues.. and now its for every body to see what kind of a Frankeistan Monster they have created...and YET ..its all India's fault.. how sad..:disagree:

[/QUOTE]

Now please let me point you to the definition of Terrorism

Terrorism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

Now Ghandhi's death was a deed of one psycho who was not acting on behalf of a group or system or neither he was a STATE sponsored person.. so how does it qualify to be a terror? its just an act of a disgruntled ..misguided psycho..

Pakistan suffers from a huge huge case of insecurity and its biggest problem is its continued competition with India. Trying to compete with a country 20 times its size has left

As I mentioned previously, and you couldn't contradict those facts, Pakistan received enmity from India from the word go... from the day India decided to steal Pakistan's rightful share of resources. If we receive deceit and hate, we will not pay it back with a bouquet of roses.

Also, I think your math is seriously erroneous, along with your logic and sense of history. India is about 3 times the area of Pakistan and about 7-8 times the population.

But that's ok. Exaggeration suits you better than fact. Let's get back to the topic now.

Now even if we go by what you say.. Pakistan still got one of THE fertile river delta's in the world ..The Punjab with its five eternal rivers... and also dont forget the huge fertile Brahmputra basin in the erstwhile E.Pakistan. Now even till

This is wonderful to hear because it confirms your misguided sense of justice. When a man comes to report a theft to you do you always chastise him for not becoming richer based on what he has left and let the thief run scot free?

Not only is your argument unethical and flawed by any standard of civilised jurisprudence, you are also now engaging in falsehoods. Pakistan received divided provinces even when the overall majority in those provinces was muslim. Pakistan received none of its equipment and resources. Pakistan received no industry and far less than its share of infrastructure. Even states which wanted to stay independent like junagarh and hyderabad were gobbled up by insatiable india. This was the reality of partition. It was open season for robbery and thuggery and there are statements of British officers confirming that it was indias intent to steal resources from Pakistan.

.the resources was never a matter of enimity between India and Pakistan... It was Pakistan's first blow for Kashmir

How utterly morally bankrupt your position is! Yes, it was Pakistan that forced a signature on the instrument of accession. It was Pakistan that invaded junagarh after the prime minister of junagarh desired independence publicly. It was Pakistan that refused to follow an equitable means of deciding the status of states by taking accession as correct in Kashmir and kicking it out the window in the case of junagarh. Have some fear of the Lord almighty!

And then you say the resources were not a bone of intention and didn't contribute to enmity. You have no knowledge of history. Read. While you still have time. You could not be more wrong. Much has been written about this subject, and all of it you are apparently unfamiliar with! The thief does not get to decide whether the theft pinches the victim.

You are both morally on indefensible ground and lack all knowledge of history viz the topic of discussion. I cannot waste any more time with you.

Long story short yes a stupid **** did this magar Indian bhi kum nazi hain simple?

As I mentioned previously, and you couldn't contradict those facts, Pakistan received enmity from India from the word go... from the day India decided to steal Pakistan's rightful share of resources. If we receive deceit and hate, we will not pay it back with a bouquet of roses.

Also, I think your math is seriously erroneous, along with your logic and sense of history. India is about 3 times the area of Pakistan and about 7-8 times the population.

But that's ok. Exaggeration suits you better than fact. Let's get back to the topic now.

I dont expect lines like that from a mod or a person from a tech background. What resources are you talking about ?????? Pakistan theoritically should be the easiest country to manage. One religion and a very fertile land but because of your continued obsession with India you have ruined all of that. Because Pakistan always stressed on its military to counter India and because of that it has never been able to enjoy a democratic environment. Pakistan did not recieve any animosity, it made it up. Your stress on Kashmir from the word go and using terror as a state policy has ruined your own social structure not ours. Today even kids who know nothing about Kashmir are bent on giving their lives for it just because of the brainwashing they receive since their birth. Its very easy to point fingers at India but figure out yourself what Pakistan has done wrong. As Nadeen Pracha said, the conspiracy theory culture reigns in Pakistan and anti-India sentiments are now in the roots. Unless this mindless hate does not stop, i really dont see the situation improving for Pakistan. I was talking economically where India is atleast 10-15 bigger than Pakistan. I think you should revisit your history to see what went wrong with Pakistan rather than do the usual finger pointing.

I dont expect lines like that from a mod or a person from a tech background. What resources are you talking about ?????? Pakistan theoritically should be the easiest country to manage. One religion and a very fertile land but because of your continued obsession with India you have ruined all of that. Because culture reigns in Pakistan and anti-India sentiments are now in the roots. Unless this mindless hate does not stop, i really dont see the situation improving for Pakistan. I was talking economically where India is atleast 10-15 bigger than Pakistan. I think you should revisit your history to see what went wrong with Pakistan rather than do the usual finger pointing.

Why? Are mods banned from telling the truth? Before launching off on a temper tantrum have you stopped to consider that the large scale theft i am talking about migghtbe historically documented?

Here are just a few examples. Please review.

India stole almost 90 aircraft from Pakistan at the time of partition:

Pakistan Air Force - 1

India stole hundreds of thousands of tons of other stores from Pakistan:

http://www.rosedog.com/file.asp?vpa...-C867-4BBB-B62A-2C1FD09A5B4F/AyubMuhammad.pdf

[Sir Claude] Auchinleck remarked:

“I have no hesitation in affirming that the present Indian Cabinet owe implacably determined to do all in their power to prevent the establishment of Dominion of Pakistan on a firm basis. In this I am supported by unanimous opinion of my senior officers and indeed by all responsible British officers cognizant of the situation.

Since the 15th of August… The Indian leaders…Cabinet minsters, civil officials and others have Persistently tried to obstruct the work of partition of ‘armed forces’… Their aim is to prevent Pakistan receiving her just share or indeed anything Of the large stocks of reserve arms, equipment, stores held in the arsenals and depots in India. This is an open secret.”

Air Marshal (r) Inam Khan:

To destabilize [Pakistan] they further withheld Pakistan’s share of treasury, military equipment, ordnance [and] all other assets. I know junk IAF aircraft were passed on to Pakistan Air Force as its share. Tiger Moth light training aircraft, when being flown to Karachi from Jodhpur, had sugar put in [its] fuel tanks, engines ceasing after a while thus forcing them to crash land.

Why and How of Pakistan’s Creation : Planet Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom