What's new

Indians, please check my travel Plan

Bengal.Tiger

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Kolkata ---------> Kalka Shimla ---------> Kulu Manali -------> Delhi ---------> Nainital---> Agra --------> Jaipur --------------> Kolkata

Do you think Any other City or place I need to include which wouldnt cost more days or Am i missing any great place??

Sounds good ! Check out shantiniketan too. Winter in those areas are heavy. Have fun tiger.

Kolkata ---------> Kalka Shimla ---------> Kulu Manali -------> Delhi ---------> Nainital---> Agra --------> Jaipur --------------> Kolkata

Do you think Any other City or place I need to include which wouldnt cost more days or Am i missing any great place??

Rajasthan with jodhpur and udaipur.
Don't miss that,,please.

@Bengal.Tiger Visit Fatehpur Sikri if you are going to Agra. Visit Jodhpur and Udaipur as others have recommended. Almora is beautiful, but way too dirty, so I won't recommend it. But if possible, do try to visit Jim Corbett National Park - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia as it is only a 100km away from Nainital, and is breathtakingly beautiful.

Brother please add BDesh as your last location. :P

amritsar , chandigarh

Might I suggest some innovative changes to your itinerary ? If you are an adventurist like myself :

Tirthan & Bir billing up in north. It's a superb place to do trek/trail and gliding and stuff. Went there like 2 years back.

I suggest these places to everyone going to India !

to all indian members, if I want to buy the air and railway tickets in india, are there some reliable websites you can recommend? @Echo_419? @he-man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom