What's new

Indians, Pakistanis together! A call in the US, Canada, India, Pakistan

dileepp89

New Recruit

Reaction score
Even though there exist war like situation in Line of Control and Pakistan and Indian army are exchanging fire, killing soldiers belonging to both sides, there is still a ray of hope to bring people of both countries closer. Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif sent flowers to the ruling UPA Chairperson Sonia Gandhi when she was in hospital in New Delhi last week. This shows the initiaitve from the official level to forge new ties. A latest article published in The American Bazaar describes more initiatives from organizations towards bridging the gap between India and Pakistan.

useless effort .....country which is having total 230 religious and political group(102 small and big militant group) .....impossible to deal with........keeping distance is better solution

both countries cannot afford to ignore each other for long time.either the neighbors try to dominate each other or they come to mutual understanding and compromise somewhere. the first option is being tried for a long time now.they are trying for the second option now.takes time but i dnt think its impossible.but to come to that stage first issues at home need to be addressed with mutual cooperation if needed.and it includes terrorism,poverty and trade.

Friendship with pak ind muslims will get beautiful ideology called
jihad:taz:
1muslim =10 hindu:rofl:
ummah:laughcry:
because of these reasons i think ind must stay away from JIHAD KI ASHA
(Ex most BD ppl HATE PAK & THEIR IDEOLOGY une dar hi ki if they follow islamic way they wil become 2nd pak:lol:)

This cool man is not gonna stay here……:rofl:

Did the Pakistani PM send those flowers by mistake ... believing that Sonia bibi died in hospital? :D

(Ex most BD ppl HATE PAK & THEIR IDEOLOGY une dar hi ki if they follow islamic way they wil become 2nd pak:lol:)

That is not cool man. Clearly the government of Pakistan has extended a hand of warmth. It is attitudes like yours which results in resentment from that side....and then you whine and cry that Pakistanis can't be trusted

Well, PDF could be a start for India-Pakistan friendship!! :)

Hi,

1---10. It is just a norm when you are the minority----it is a mental game---it is something to boost up the psyche. It is to make you believe in yourself----otherwise---when a 100 people see a crowd of a 1000 people in front of them---opposing them----it is a loose bowel moment---.

Every society and every tribe in the world through out history has believed in that concept one time or the other.

Well its very stupid and naive to hate every single Indian or Pakistani just because of their nationality without getting the chance to know the person. I hate such extreme nationalism which teach you nothing but blind hatred..

Well i got the chance to met few blind haters(they admitted it ) who changed their opinions about Pakistani people when they got the chance to come out of India and interact with Pakistani and this might be true for many Pakistani as well.

With 50 Billion dollars for defense on the cards. I dont think so.

i don't hate nobody but it's a pity that we aren't united because of few sh8tty reasons.

I mean we would have achieved more if we both have been peaceful.

last of all things-believe it or not but after reading post partition history and present day scenario in both country i came to the conclusion that south asians are very religious people and religion can be easily used to manipulate and rule south asians.

I dnt know about the rest indians or pakistanis but we should start frdship from PDF atleast.
By the way happy to hear that.
Now sonia gandhi should also send flowers to nawaz sharif that wll b even better.
Aman ki asha!!

ganja does not represent paksitan he is a robber baron who stile election wiht rigging and bribery..he willl soon be sent to exile in the land of eternal stench whcih is his real home....

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom