What's new

Indians less happy than Pakistanis: UN report

Anyone who visited both coutries back to back get shocked by poverty in India, this isnt shocking news.
Really? Have you even been to India? No? Then just STFU. As if there's no poverty in Pakistan! Or do you consider yourselves in the league of countries like Norway and Sweden?

Your ignorance and self delusion is spectacular!

I'm so bloody glad to see this report....we obviously are in no state to be happy...why should we be??

We are a third world country with major gaps in the spectrum of rich and poor..problems like hunger, sanitation and poverty plague us...if we are satisfied with the lives of the average indian, then shame on us...I for one obviously aim higher for myself and my fellow Indians and if this makes me an unhappy person...I'm glad! Shows we Indians aim high and don't get easily satisfied...

On the other hand, some noobious Pakistanis on this thread seems to be quite satisfied and happy with their "stellar" state of affairs...so all props to them!
Seems the daily bombings, increasing joblessness, sectarianism and religious fundamentalism is exactly what they envisioned for their country!

I'm happy that they're happy!

Can we discuss FAILED STATE INDEX,SUICIDE BOMBING,TERRORISM INDEX,SECTARIAN VIOLENCE INDEX..........

Let me put u in simple words INDIANS EXPECTING MORE (hi life style:flame:)THEY GETTING LOW SO they r not happy..... your people didn't expect any thing so:rofl:

Ok let me translate:

I hope you get it now.

Well there are alot of poets in pakistan but I don't understand any of them until someone translates it for me.And the temperature is bad from june to august i guess.

Karachi-Terminal-00138.JPG

Karachi Airport

Amrit11.jpg

Amritsar Airport

The Karachi one looks 1970s! :nana:

Here is their best city :

The VICE Guide to Karachi | VICE United States

It's good to see Indians are unhappy and economic crisis is the biggest reason.Hopefully this unhappiness will be channelled in the right way not in the form of frustration.

Indians are very motivated people who want to do better. I know Indians who are in the top 1% of the income bracket and still arent happy with their achievements.

If Pakistanis are happy, good for them. Maybe their country is doing ok after all.

Happiness depends upon the state of mind of particular individual, how can opinion of billions of peoples be compiled in a report

how could indians be happy when they have pakistan as their neighbor..;)
on a serious note i acceot that we have problems but byenlarge the standard of living has improved compared to the past.people who were living in huts are living in a room.and people in rooms started to live in a sngle bed room flat and people in single bedroom flats started to live in double bed room flats.people who used to eat once a day started to eat twice a day.this is my general observation in my state in the last decade.poverty has declined. literacy has improved,access to health and infrastructure has improved.yes there are problems.but we had them bigger few years back.

Indians are not happy because they aim for better things in their life. They are unhappy about corruption, mal-governance etc. But all that is good because that will lead them to better tomorrow.

Don;t know why Pakistanis are so happy? I don't know one single thing that is going right in Pakistan yet they are happy. Good for them, may be they are have started enjoying the mess they have been living for a while!! Otherwise there is no possible reason for a Pakistani to be satisfied with the way things are going on and feel happy about it!!

:pissed:....:haha::haha::haha:

Hahahahahaah It remind me of the PC game Civilisation "Your people are no longer happy"

finally some people here can celebrate cause something is better than India :rofl:

Internal turmoil , continuous terrorist attacks , SOBs exploding every now and then , economy is relaxing at bottom curves , power problems , US killing your citizen and soldiers inside your territory. What a recipe of happiness !!!!!!

But that is not the only disturbing thing here. Our Pakistani friends seems to be more happy about india doing worse than Pakistan doing better :undecided:

Indians are not happy because its hard being happy under slavery of brahmins and sleeping hungry:cry:
mate i think you guys are happy only because most of you know that there's absolutely nothing that you can do by being unhappy as pakistan has already moved on to the road of destruction and if experts are to believe then nothing can prevent the upcoming catastrophe in pakistan.hence you guys seem happy with whatever little you have as you have understood it quite well that there's nothing more to be expected from the present day state of pakistan...:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom