What's new

Indians less happy than Pakistanis: UN report

Lol terrorist boy, why haven't you killed yourself yet? Your 72 virgins are waiting and those virgins also include you. :yay:

Better to be a terrorist than slum dog rapist.

Tank u. Come again.

Hey ******, why don't you bend over and pray like a good Muslim? If you had the ability read you can see I was born and raised in the UK or didn't your madrasah teach you that? Illiterate c u nt

Better to be a terrorist than slum dog rapist.

Tank u. Come again.

Even though Pakistan has more people in slums per capita.:laughcry:
I don't think they taught you too read English in America, bet you came on a banana boat you Wahhabi sh!t.

Hey ******, why don't you bend over and pray like a good Muslim? If you had the ability read you can see I was born and raised in the UK or didn't your madrasah teach you that? Illiterate c u nt

Even though Pakistan has more people in slums per capita.:laughcry:
I don't think they taught you too read English in America, bet you came on a banana boat you Wahhabi sh!t.

The pubic hair on your face is revolting Sikh.

Tank u. Come again.

The pubic hair on your face is revolting Sikh.

Tank u. Come again.

It's called a beard, you Muslims will know all about that as your hero Osama Bin Laden and your local mullah have it aswell.
I guess your madrasah didn't teach you the concept of a beard.

:stop:.....:nono:
Kindly read post #54...:enjoy:

He's a freshie who arrived to the USA on a banana boat. He can't read anything apart from Arabic.

NEW DELHI: India's slum population will surge to 104 million by 2017 - or around 9% of the total projected national population of 1.28 billion that year.

9% is not worse, millions will be lifted out of slums. But Pakistan's case is even worse .

Saving Karachi's Street Children, One Goal at a Time - NYTimes.com

About 26.6 million people, almost 50 percent of Pakistan’s urban population, live in slums, or katchi abadis, which are widely viewed as malignancies encroaching on the city. The slums typically have no government offices, no public schools and no medical facilities. Fifteen to 20 people cram into each of the crude huts, which typically consist of bleak concrete walls covered by patchy tin roofs. The denizens inhale asbestos and bathe and drink from stagnant water riddled with malaria-laden mosquitoes, dengue fever and sewage. In a country where about 1 out of 3 people live below the international poverty line, and make less than $2 per day, the street children of Karachi, kanglas, are 118,000 strong, according to the Azad Foundation.

@RazPaK is just being gay and happy that his country is doing well. All the best mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
so thats why the people at 111 no in happiness always try to disturb the party……:pissed:
:coffee::fans:

If I was worldly aware and if I was a Pakistani I wouldnt be happy at the sorry state of affairs thats prevailing in my country - infact I would be devastated - but to each his own.

Every other month govt. hikes the price of Alcohol how are we suppose to be happy.:hitwall:

the reason of happiness

pk-aid.jpg

Back
Top Bottom