What's new

Indians in Europe...

Yes. Criminals can be identified by having a larger then normal presence of "thug" gene. :agree:

There is actually a kernel of truth to that. There is a gene that predisposes people to more aggressive behaviors.

Listen man, i will delete my comments and apologise if you do so as well?

I'm not going to apologize. You attacked my ethnicity 1st, so why should I apologize when I merely responded?

I'm not going to apologize. You attacked my ethnicity 1st, so why should I apologize when I merely responded?
Actually I responded to an attack by a Pakistani Punjabi, you assumed I was attacking all Punjabis when during my arguement I was stressing the difference between Sikhs and Punjabi Muslims. Whatever you feel I apologise and will delete my comments to you.

I actually grew up in a Sikh community but attacks on my ethnicity cross a line.

There's repeated attacks by both Indian and Pakistani Punjabis on rest of Indians, I am just responding.
Chill out man, ignore the Pakistani trolls, its how they mess around with Indians by flaming regionalism. :p:

Dholpur mate, where you from in Haryana?
From Hisar but going to shift to Ajmer for good.

Some Pakistani troll was cursing hindus especially Rajasthanis claiming to Punjabi Mard. He is new here ... Gusse mein ho jaata 22 :tup:

Back
Top Bottom