What's new

Indians getting angry due to popularity of fawad khan among indian women

May be Shobbha De is suffering from Menopause syndrome.

Such talking for rest of the India and rest of the Indian girls could be a paid agenda of few movie promotional idiots. If one follows the whole promotion drive for that movie starting from Comedy nights with Kapil only one thing has been said repeatedly that he has female fan following but on the show no girl was interested to ask any question from him.

Pakistani hero might be good or might have brought some fresh change; but such things are always expected otherwise catering the same old subject or acting doesn't pull the crowd. There are many good movies who have caught the imagination of its audience including the looks of the actors, but calling some one heart throb in such a lame fashion seems outlandish if not a mischief to remain in controversy knowing the reaction coming your way.

The witch needs to see a good doctor for hormone pills before she gets her own beard and moustache and body hairs like Fawad has got.

Oh look its one of those threads,

Look Fawad Khan, look Ali Zafar, look Imran Khan, Look Wasim Akram, therefore I being a Pakistani like the aforementioned names, want you guys to believe that I also look like them. :lol:

Reality. o_O

View attachment 86931
post a picture of your self as well pretty boy lol

Average looking guy...

No rough looks like Randeep Hooda

View attachment 87052

Not as hot as John.

View attachment 87053

So...whats the fuss all about?
randeep hooda wrote his own wiki in the beginning…..he think he's good looking but he's just an average guy… john abraham is good looking dude and so is faawad khan… besides john abraham a parsi anyways…

Hahahaaha,, well they hate him because Fawad has achieved something they dreamed of.

May be Shobbha De is suffering from Menopause syndrome.

Such talking for rest of the India and rest of the Indian girls could be a paid agenda of few movie promotional idiots. If one follows the whole promotion drive for that movie starting from Comedy nights with Kapil only one thing has been said repeatedly that he has female fan following but on the show no girl was interested to ask any question from him.

Pakistani hero might be good or might have brought some fresh change; but such things are always expected otherwise catering the same old subject or acting doesn't pull the crowd. There are many good movies who have caught the imagination of its audience including the looks of the actors, but calling some one heart throb in such a lame fashion seems outlandish if not a mischief to remain in controversy knowing the reaction coming your way.

The witch needs to see a good doctor for hormone pills before she gets her own beard and moustache and body hairs like Fawad has got.
tripe

Average looking guy...

No rough looks like Randeep Hooda

View attachment 87052

Not as hot as John.

View attachment 87053

So...whats the fuss all about?

Both these are pretty average looking.

Randeep hoda

de60c2b7ef0eb903392ec569715fa7b2.jpg

Don't compare them with Fawad Khan.

I had the same problem as Fawad Khan hence I gave up my acting career. People used to often snigger that as a Delhi wala I had no business being in the Mumbai film industry. My agent punted me for my exteremely good looks and my acting style but the directors were receiving death threats from the Mumbai underworld. After a few blockbusters which are yet to be released, I gave up on my acting career and ended up taking up my current mediocre career. I can only understand what this poor actor must be undergoing :undecided:

Back
Top Bottom