What's new

Indians boycotting 'Made in China' wares for Beijing's support to Pak

Yes,

It's called "high inflation".
First China 's inflation rate is super low and You can stay in your place as a poverty stricken low inflation paradise, enjoy.

Chinese outbound spending up by 16.7%, buying 46% of global luxury goods
China-middle-class-Chinese-girls-shopping.jpg

http://www.chinatravelnews.com/article/102686

Yes,

It's called "high inflation".

And by the way, your "own" chart shows ..........

USA. @ 91 million
China. @ 108 million

Isn't your countries population about three times bigger than of America’s.

Your middle class is extremely small compare to the number of people living in China. Your middle class is not even 10% of ur population.
How about your dear India? where is your place, China is moving up at a neck breaking speed but India is still nowhere to be seen.

We are not yet to reach US level and we never deny that fact. We are working hard and catching up fast. And, you , dear India, what else can you do besides bragging and dreaming.

First China 's inflation rate is super low and You can stay in your place as a poverty stricken low inflation paradise, enjoy.

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh really!!!!!

Why are ur property prices sooo astronomical??

How about your dear India? where is your place, China is moving up at a neck breaking speed but India is still nowhere to be seen.

My dear,
India's rise has just begun. Wait n watch.

India's prior govt was corrupt.

An observation: Indians need no direction from the government or a ban to start a boycott. Meanwhile, Pakistan needs to ban Bollywood movies to force its population to stop watching them. o_O

My dear,
India's rise has just begun. Wait n watch.

India's prior govt was corrupt.
Without doing away with your savage caste system and fractious regionalism you are going nowhere. we will see.

China can make things happen fast and efficient is because when the Chinese government sets her sight on a task the whole country will be working hard as one man to achieve this goal. All the necessary resources, man power and whatever the task needs will be allocated to ensure the desirable result . India has a built-in flaw in its governing system so the East Asian development mode can never happen in India.

India always brag about their "democracy" but the truth is the Chinese people have much more freedom and free will than the Indian lower class majority. Stop bragging, we know who you are.

Idiots will not able to use smartphones
Don't worry we can use made in pakistan

Even if there is 10% decrease in Indo-China bilateral trade (not international). they will have a very hard times ahead. Or I should say communism in full swing.

These only one who's chest thumping is you.
. You paid CCPs, have no idea what u are talking about. But I understand that you get paid to chest thump and troll.

Can you provide any proof of what you said? You are just impossible, do you have anything else to say besides this nonsense BS?

Can you provide any proof of what you said? You are just impossible, do you have anything else to say besides this nonsense BS?

LOL
Proof is all over the Internet, u just need to look for it. I just wanted to have an intellectual debate with u but u kept on running away and changing topics.

LOL
Proof is all over the Internet, u just need to look for it. I just wanted to have an intellectual debate with u but u kept on running away and changing topics.
It's you who ran away from talking about the issues and resorted to smearing other PDF users when you were running out of argument, I can slander you being a CIA agent but that will only hurt my own credibility . You are surely shameless when it comes to making groundless accusations.

i want to buy Chinese windows tablets and xiaomi phones ... i love it but dont know where to buy it i mean good place to buy ..they should open official online store like amazon with genuine sellers and money back guarantee...can any one tell me agood reputable and trusted website to buy... indians cant deny Chinese tech coz its every where... they can only cry and whine like women then given in to Chinese products ..:china::china::smitten::smitten::smitten::china::china::pakistan::pakistan:

Good luck, because it probably won't last.

Back
Top Bottom