What's new

Indians boycotting 'Made in China' wares for Beijing's support to Pak

Let me think about it... UK manufacturing the Kashmir issue, Tibet issue, falkland islands issue, Gibraltar issue, Suez Canal issue.
UK in manufacturing problems all over the world, and then get interests.
UK treaty signed, to be trusted? Don't you remember the polish?

British Empire was in real colonization of the Indian, Arab and African nations.

It was during the time of british empire that the Hindus and Muslims have lost thier holy religious places .

1913 Shimla accords ... 1916 balfour Declaration.

:china::partay:

:D:D:D

Where's India at that time?

The stepson want to inherit his stepfather's robbery property.

What a hilarious statement.
:D:D:D

Those were secret treaties done by British without taking Indians and Arabs in confidence.

Those were secret treaties done by British without taking Indians and Arabs in confidence.
What can I say?

To be frank, the word 'servant' and 'master' would be more accurate.

And the secret treaties are so fascinating to Indian people. It's first time I can understand Indian ppl a little.

'Secret' means everything. :D

So, Indians can not boycott their own initiated Samjhauta Express, the train linking India & Pakistan, and talking against China?

India not able to revoke IWT, Most favored nation?
No Dawood Ibrahim!

Only blah blah against the China for nothing?

Empty vessel sounds much!

This movement is still in initial stages.
But Chinese products are cheap and of low quality and prices.
Not many people can afford quality Indian products.
Chinese products will still have buyers.

This movement is still in initial stages.
But Chinese products are cheap and of low quality and prices.
Not many people can afford quality Indian products.
Chinese products will still have buyers.
Chinese quality is very much up there.
But you get what you pay for.
When indian go to china. They ask for cheapest. And chinese never turn you down. Numbers and quality depreciation is the way out for them.

Indians are boycotting Chinese products, like firecrackers in many places, .

bwahahahahahahaha So Indians are boycotting Chinese firecrackers ??? mehhhhhhhhhhhhh firecrackers are banned anyways so what is this boycott drama for ?

American economy is stronger than India but go and check US markets are flooded with Chinese products and sell like hotcakes even toothpast.

Without good value for money Chinese products, millions of Indian so called middle class will go back to live in poverty and you can imagine what a abysmal picture India would be then.

Without value for money Chinese products, millions of Indian so called middle class will go back to live in poverty and you can imagine what a abysmal picture India would be then.
They should increase their raw matierial export to decrease trade deficit to China. I can't really think of any branded products they can export, I don't think they have any world renowned brands like DJI drone, BYD electric bus, Haier home appliances, or Lenovo computer. So, the priority for them is always raw materials.

What can I say?

To be frank, the word 'servant' and 'master' would be more accurate.

And the secret treaties are so fascinating to Indian people. It's first time I can understand Indian ppl a little.

'Secret' means everything. :D

Nationalistic people of Turkey, Arab world, Africa and India , do understand how were secret treaties done against their nations.

China must brace itself for a massive fake Indian air strike on Beijing in the coming days.

India is a minor insignificant country in global trade and China herself is a fast growing market, India's share in our trade is negligible, a trade war will hurt India more for sure. You can just bring it on.

:disagree::disagree::disagree:

You paid CCPs don't even bother looking at the facts before opening your mouth.

Exclusive: China to lay off five to six million workers, earmarks at least $23 billion. Reuters

Hey, I thought "Growing Economy" hires more workers, not lay them off.

China isn't what it used to be!!!!
This is just one but there are hundreds of articles about layoffs.

But almost all Chinese companies including mine have trouble recruiting employees and this fact alone pushed average pay rate more than 6 times in less than 10 years

Middle-Class-China.jpg

China-Wealth-2.jpg

Yes,

It's called "high inflation".

And by the way, your "own" chart shows ..........

USA. @ 91 million
China. @ 108 million

Isn't your countries population about three times bigger than of America’s.

Your middle class is extremely small compare to the number of people living in China. Your middle class is not even 10% of ur population.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom